other Input / Output interfaces (3 Viewers)

Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i prefer wait ... and hope to have same cake in my plate :X3: )
Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i...
Hello @Stéphane Lenclud i have something wrong with my MP1. as i use Azerty keyboard and french language on Windows, all remote...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of problem solving help by searching these forums. I have a problem I can't seem to solve. I have a wired XBox 360 controller and am having some issues. All the buttons work as they should, emulators all work and...
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of...
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of...
Replies
Views
Happy CEC-remote user here as well. Have same questions/Request:-) - Mapping unused remote buttons remote Mepo/keyboard functions. It could be cool to have a "Learn" functionality in CEC-remote.
Happy CEC-remote user here as well. Have same questions/Request:-) - Mapping unused remote buttons remote Mepo/keyboard functions...
Hi all, I would like to add some actions to buttons of the TV remote in MePo. A few buttons have no function so I thought of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Touchscreen Scroll DE
How do you scroll the TV guide using a touch screen?
Replies
Views
MP 1.8 Pre Release: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-1-8-0-pre-release-released Changelog: New Feature [MP1-4075] - Add iMON Display API to MiniDisplay [MP1-4418] - MiniDisplay for SoundGraph iMON Display API Hopefully it will work.:)
MP 1.8 Pre Release: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-1-8-0-pre-release-released Changelog: New Feature...
I have the origin S14v case with the 16x2 vacuum florescent display. It is connected via USB header and I have tested VFD with LCD...
Replies
Views
There is a way of running Firefox from within MP1 that may be of interest. It can be used by WorldWeather to display Browser Maps, as well as being used as a general browser. It's uses the Opera Mobile Launcher plugin, two Firefox plugins, and one Windows 7 utility. Assuming you have Firefox installed -- 1. Install Opera Mobile...
There is a way of running Firefox from within MP1 that may be of interest. It can be used by WorldWeather to display Browser Maps...
There is a way of running Firefox from within MP1 that may be of interest. It can be used by WorldWeather to display Browser Maps...
Replies
Views
MP 1.50 same problem.... Nobody has this problem????
MP 1.50 same problem.... Nobody has this problem????
Recently started using MP1.4. Was happy with the Wasapi and ASIO possibilities. However using my VFD Hd 44780 v1.1(lpt-1)with the...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason I ask is I am trying desperatly to have control4 to control mediaportal without using the ir driver i built. I love Mediaportal and dont really want to use XBMC or WMC7 (has working ip drivers). I am no...
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason...
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Soundprofile for MP DE
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so speaker for example should have always 2.0, spdif should always passthrough, ... As I couldn't find a way of doing this - maybe someone has an idea?
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so...
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so...
Replies
Views
Hi mikeman, yes you can record to an network drive. But you should take care if the speed is sufficient for this. You can change the recording path for normal recordings and for series recordings in the tv server configuration. See here...
Hi mikeman, yes you can record to an network drive. But you should take care if the speed is sufficient for this. You can change...
While playing and/or recording live TV is it possible to send the data to a external network hard drive ? I have a 2 TB iomega Home...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mouse back button DE
You should enable the General HID input in the remotes section of the config tool. That allows MePo to listen for such general interface messages like "Back", "Play" (on multimedia keyboards), etc.
You should enable the General HID input in the remotes section of the config tool. That allows MePo to listen for such general...
One thing that's always seemed odd to me is that the mouse's 'back' button doesn't work in MP. I drive MP using the mouse when...
Replies
Views
I only have a normal wireless keyboard and an MCE remote, takes ages to type stuff, is it not possible to stop hotkeys when the virtual keyboard pops up so you can type?
I only have a normal wireless keyboard and an MCE remote, takes ages to type stuff, is it not possible to stop hotkeys when the...
Is it possible to use a proper keyboard to type an entry into the virtual keyboard rather than having to use the direction keys and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I recently got a new computer, but I'm having issues with the remote I had been using for MediaPortal. Namely, the software refuses to install because it won't accept my serial number (for some odd reason, you need a serial number to install this remote's software). That shouldn't be a huge loss, since Windows picks it up as...
Hi guys, I recently got a new computer, but I'm having issues with the remote I had been using for MediaPortal. Namely, the...
Hi guys, I recently got a new computer, but I'm having issues with the remote I had been using for MediaPortal. Namely, the...
Replies
Views
It's a general Win7/Vista thing - every app that uses sound automatically gets it's own volume slider when it runs.... Tony
It's a general Win7/Vista thing - every app that uses sound automatically gets it's own volume slider when it runs.... Tony
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD Windows Version: 7 SP1 32-bit CPU Type: Intel core i3 550 3.2Ghz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Usb-uirt setup DE
Hi All, I have recently purchased a USB-UIRT device to control my set top box, the drivers are installed, however I am little confused with how to tell the tv server how to use the device and which channel to change to, I have sucesssfully learnt the set top box commands in the client configuration screens and used the test...
Hi All, I have recently purchased a USB-UIRT device to control my set top box, the drivers are installed, however I am little...
Hi All, I have recently purchased a USB-UIRT device to control my set top box, the drivers are installed, however I am little...
Replies
Views
I also would like this option, to simply put the "0-10" switch view options on a keyboard shortcut. This would allow to faster switch the sort options from rating to year or type. thx
I also would like this option, to simply put the "0-10" switch view options on a keyboard shortcut. This would allow to faster...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Quad-Core i7 920 2.66GHz...
Replies
Views
As per title, can someone please recommend me a wireless keyboard that will work through my current MCE IR reciever (so i can use both my MCE remote and keyboard through one IR receiver). Something as small as possible and with integral mouse please! TIA MediaPortal Version: MP1.2 RC MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 +...
As per title, can someone please recommend me a wireless keyboard that will work through my current MCE IR reciever (so i can use...
As per title, can someone please recommend me a wireless keyboard that will work through my current MCE IR reciever (so i can use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a DiNovo Mini, and it is amazing. I've been a long time user of MP and used various remotes and keyboards. The Dinovo is the best by miles and at a great price too. For me I wouldnt use anything else. Sure, some of the keys dont work out of the box for MP but 2-3 mins reading in the forums shows you how to map...
Hi, I've got a DiNovo Mini, and it is amazing. I've been a long time user of MP and used various remotes and keyboards. The...
Hi im thinking to buy a logitech Dinovo mini... Anyone has good experience with this device in Mediaportal? Does the Multimediakeys...
Replies
Views
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Hello all! Please, answer my question. :) Can I use my Xbox 360 usb controller as a MediaPortal control device? And how can I do...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Windows Version: XP CPU Type: AMD 1. TV Card: Lumanate Wave NTSC/ATSC Combo Device Power Supply: USB I have problem with configuring MediaPortal to work with my card's AV channel. I have Digital TV receiver and I've connected it with my card. I don't use the card for channel scanning only for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Windows Version: XP CPU Type: AMD 1. TV Card: Lumanate Wave NTSC/ATSC Combo Device Power Supply...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Windows Version: XP CPU Type: AMD 1. TV Card: Lumanate Wave NTSC/ATSC Combo Device Power Supply...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at adding a rotator on my antenna for ATSC reception (right now it is fixed to one location). Any suggestions for automatically pointing the antenna when I change channels? Would an IR Blaster work? Is there an Rotator Controller that allows a PC connection?
I'm looking at adding a rotator on my antenna for ATSC reception (right now it is fixed to one location). Any suggestions for...
I'm looking at adding a rotator on my antenna for ATSC reception (right now it is fixed to one location). Any suggestions for...
Replies
Views
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works for XBMC. Would mean I could lose one more remote. Pulse-Eight. Control your TV from XBMC, or vice versa! USB - CEC Adapter
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works...
Has anybody experience with controlling TV from HTPC via HDMI-CEC protocol? Media Gallery « ValkyrieTech I think, this is...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting The line 'KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting' is caused by Windows 7 disabling the keyboard interception handler because it doesn't respond in time. It could be, for example, that your CPU load is higher with a given...
Re: AW: KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting The line 'KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / SP3 After updating to MP1.1.1, SAF5 and...
Replies
Views
No, you are right. I guess you're out of luck unless the writer of telldus pause decides to work with the switchking team.
No, you are right. I guess you're out of luck unless the writer of telldus pause decides to work with the switchking team.
I have a Telldus tellstick in an other computer but still want the cool function dimming down all my lamps in the living room...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Virtual Keyboard Customization (1 Viewer) DE
As I know It's planned exactly in such way but not in the next release.
As I know It's planned exactly in such way but not in the next release.
Improvement Suggestion: Custom Virtual Keyboard Currently, in many plugins (including basic ones such as the built in "TV"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDMI capture DE
Yep, that's the one... ncix.com has it often for 199... sale for hdpvr, but that's still 200 bucks... I used to use snapstream and the folks over there have non-stop issues with the hdpvr... I had a few lockups with snapstream, but with MP I have had none... same driver... not sure how that's possible given that they're doing...
Yep, that's the one... ncix.com has it often for 199... sale for hdpvr, but that's still 200 bucks... I used to use snapstream...
Hi all. Sitting here in Canada and wondering if there is a tuner card/Capture card thats compatible with MP. I have a Set top box...
Replies
Views
Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things.. Commandos you can use by example: -Play movie Avatar, and it plays -Play artist; "......." play "song; "........" Etc.. You can also add commandos yourself and let a commando open a Mediaportal ID...
Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things...
This thread is a work in progress... Some Time Ago i was fascinated by booyakasha's attemp to control Mediaportal via Voice...
Replies
Views
He there, I'm experiencing a Hissing sound when the computer resumes out of sleep mode. I experienced this using the RC1 and now RC3. Al other windows applications seem to work fine. A test in the windows sound dialog is OK to. All sounds are played via Spdif output into a surround receiver. The hissing sound is made when...
He there, I'm experiencing a Hissing sound when the computer resumes out of sleep mode. I experienced this using the RC1 and now...
He there, I'm experiencing a Hissing sound when the computer resumes out of sleep mode. I experienced this using the RC1 and now...
Replies
Views
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
Thought this might be of interest to a few people here - the new Rii mini Keyboard & mousepad. It works on wireless, not RF, and...
Replies
Views
Hi Moab, After some searching the solution was found in activating the power pluging in MP and TV server. Thanks for the reply. John
Hi Moab, After some searching the solution was found in activating the power pluging in MP and TV server. Thanks for the reply. John
Hi All, I recently installed XP Pro with MP 1.0.2 and trying to get the remote completely working. Everything seems working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom