other Input / Output interfaces (1 Viewer)

Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things.. Commandos you can use by example: -Play movie Avatar, and it plays -Play artist; "......." play "song; "........" Etc.. You can also add commandos yourself and let a commando open a Mediaportal ID...
Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things...
This thread is a work in progress... Some Time Ago i was fascinated by booyakasha's attemp to control Mediaportal via Voice...
Replies
Views
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
Thought this might be of interest to a few people here - the new Rii mini Keyboard & mousepad. It works on wireless, not RF, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genius LuxeMate 810 DE
To fully work with EventGhost you must add three HID entries in startup of EventGhost. When you select the HID plugin you will see four entries for Luxemate 810, one of these doesn't work, you must select all the others... then just press the key that you want to remap and drag the event from the left side to your macro action... if...
To fully work with EventGhost you must add three HID entries in startup of EventGhost. When you select the HID plugin you will see...
Is there anybody with experience or ideas in using this radio USB keyboard/remote with MediaPortal ? I'm thinking about buy and use it.
Replies
Views
I've added volume control and context menu buttons to the Topbar. I did it for b&w 1080p, but with minor changes it should work with all skins. Download .xml and .png files here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/fullscreen-missing-buttons-dialogs-56936/#post417541
I've added volume control and context menu buttons to the Topbar. I did it for b&w 1080p, but with minor changes it should work...
This shall be a collection of tips and tricks for all who want to use MP with a touch screen (a real external PC screen - not the...
Replies
Views
I'm having same problem with a new imon remote (before i add mce) its easy to configure all the others keys but can't find the right mapping for my music, my picture,m video or my tvas i add in mce. i supposed it was something like ctrl+T for Mytv but this don't work.....
I'm having same problem with a new imon remote (before i add mce) its easy to configure all the others keys but can't find the...
I have sucessfully set up my MCE remote to work fully, but none of the media keys on my wireless keyboard work within MP. The keys...
Replies
Views
GlobaLink GKM-700. It´s a great keyboard with trackball
GlobaLink GKM-700. It´s a great keyboard with trackball
I have always run MP with a usb keyboard which I attach/detach as required but I now want to use a wireless keyboard so which one ...
Replies
Views
This post clearly tells how to change "Previous Menu" from ESC to BACKSPACE, but I would like to ask if there is a way to make it so that both ESC and BACKSPACE perform "Previous Menu". Any ideas? Also has anyone found a better keyboard shortcut reference? The one I use does not even mention "Previous Menu" GeekTonic: Media...
This post clearly tells how to change "Previous Menu" from ESC to BACKSPACE, but I would like to ask if there is a way to make it...
How do I remap the keys on the keyboard to make them do what I want them to do? e.g. 1. I want the "Backspace" key to go to...
Replies
Views
It doesn't look like it's my plugin doing it, but I'll run some more tests to be sure. The error in your log file is showing that it can't setup your tv card properly. I'll take another look at the plugin to make sure there's nothing wrong there, but in the meantime could you try disabling your tv card and seeing if it will get into...
It doesn't look like it's my plugin doing it, but I'll run some more tests to be sure. The error in your log file is showing that...
Hi, first time poster here - excellent software by the way. I have the following remote control...
Replies
Views
Hmmm, seems to work in the same manner as joytokey, right? The problem with that kind of programs is that I would like them to be started only when MP starts or active only when Mp is active (that would be the best) because otherwise it gets in the way when playing games. Especially when using emulators as they have a lot of...
Hmmm, seems to work in the same manner as joytokey, right? The problem with that kind of programs is that I would like them to be...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD64 1.8...
Replies
Views
+1 - it looks really complicated until you have the 'Eureka' moment and realize it's mostly configured by using drag-n-drop :) Tony
+1 - it looks really complicated until you have the 'Eureka' moment and realize it's mostly configured by using drag-n-drop :) Tony
ENGLISH Hello cause i'm a new member (ex MCE user) I wrote a short guid to use Genius media cruiser. Ther are many information...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dvi --> Hdmi DE
Thank you for help. Now I don't have time to lern all this content.. Only fast view on links make me worry.. I don't see my tv on list. What if my LCD don't support 1:1 pixel maping over HDMI? If I understand this, I don't need all this things. Then is better solution to stay on VGA? Next days I will lern all this links.. But I...
Thank you for help. Now I don't have time to lern all this content.. Only fast view on links make me worry.. I don't see my tv on...
I'm not sure where I must put this topic, so I will put here. Sorry. I have problem with connecton between HTPC and LG LCD TV. Now...
Replies
Views
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ive got a Sceneo-remote which is fully supported by MP and works wonderfully...
Replies
Views
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound. They reply in 10 minutes to the second message. Then I've tried another RCA cable (direct one) .... And with the normalize option I can have the same volume than analogic channel without noise this time. I...
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 + 1597 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel E6650 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SVHS/VHS Channels DE
Just as an update to this I was able to get the component input on the E900 going under 1.0.2 for the STB by only having this input on the appropriate analogue tuner - ie no composite input channels or standard analogue channels being mapped as well.
Just as an update to this I was able to get the component input on the E900 going under 1.0.2 for the STB by only having this input...
Hi. I have a Compro E900F TV card. I haven't been able to find too much specifically about this card. I have learned that it...
Replies
Views
From reading here and various other forums, this no longer works with Foxtel, Optus or Austar as they changed their encryption method to prevent people from using anything other than their supplied box. This solution does however work fine with Select TV as I have the card above with a cam in my media portal and it works...
From reading here and various other forums, this no longer works with Foxtel, Optus or Austar as they changed their encryption...
Hi all... I am looking at getting digital cable tv in Sydney. What i would like to do is install a DVB-S card in my server that...
Replies
Views
:) Problem solved, I have simply copied the file "MyKeys.dll" in the wrong folder, .\Plugins\Windows instead of .\Plugins\Process RE
:) Problem solved, I have simply copied the file "MyKeys.dll" in the wrong folder, .\Plugins\Windows instead of .\Plugins\Process...
Hello everybody. Is there a keyboard shortcut avaible which lets you switch directly e.g. to TV or to Radio modus? If i use my...
Replies
Views
I use JSON for communications between the iPiMP app and the client plugin. A now playing request looks like { "action" : "nowplaying", "filter" : "", "value" : "", "start" : "0", "pagesize" : "0", "shuffle" : false, "enqueue" : false, "tracks" : "" } A typical response looks like...
I use JSON for communications between the iPiMP app and the client plugin. A now playing request looks like { "action"...
Hi, Been using mediaportal for a good while now and I have integrated it nicely with EventGhost complete with such things as...
Replies
Views
If you have a graphics card that supports it, this will work. I have not tested the s-video from PVR-350. If you have the possibility to extend the video output in the graphics card, it will work. I'm using "ATI Catalyst control center" to extend the output to TV. You can set Mediaportal to start in secondary screen. I have a...
If you have a graphics card that supports it, this will work. I have not tested the s-video from PVR-350. If you have the...
Oops...Hauppauge...lol I currently am running MP 0.2.3 on XP professional sp2 with all patches recommended on home page, media...
Replies
Views
I have a similiar case I'd like to solve. I have a Pioneer-plasma without speakers, all the audio I used have been in mediaportal so far. I have an active speaker system connected to my htpc through the analogue outs (7.1 audio on motherboard) But now I've got a cable box I'd like to get audio fram THOUGH my HTPC. I have digital...
I have a similiar case I'd like to solve. I have a Pioneer-plasma without speakers, all the audio I used have been in mediaportal...
so sorry if this has been asked before but i have done a bit of searching on the forums and most topics tend to be very specific...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under WinXP. Please check also if you configered the display port in the MP MiniDisplay plugin as "localhost". Regards, MyPVR
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under...
i have this case : Origen AE Technology - S14V HTPC Enclosure it comes with Philips RC197 Vista remote and IRTrans and the remote...
Replies
Views
Pinnacle dual also has good reports, pci, needs reasonable\good signal though.
Pinnacle dual also has good reports, pci, needs reasonable\good signal though.
Hi all, I'm planning to build a new mediacenter and maybe base in on a small-form-factor PC, or at least a small case cabinet...
Replies
Views
On my HTPC, I have 'USB selective suspend' disabled and in the Device Manager entry for the wireless keyboard 'Allow this device to wake the computer' unticked (I don't use MCE standby tool). Tony
On my HTPC, I have 'USB selective suspend' disabled and in the Device Manager entry for the wireless keyboard 'Allow this device to...
I had an issue with my setup not going into sleep mode - it closed down and then immediately rebooted. I noticed the problem was...
Replies
Views
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder and then see if they run. else it may be a problem with the media framework (JMF) cuz. the one .jar file that runs doesn’t use the JMF but it also doesn’t use video.properties so it may be that. let me...
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder...
For any one looking for a new way to control your media player. LaserControl is avalible in Downloads>System Utilites Laser...
Replies
Views
Maybe if it helps: I have made AutoIt script that opens sound settings and change default device. Then i made menu in eventghost and associated it with button on the remote. Now you have to change all sound in MP to "Default DirectSound Device" and you can quickly toggle between HDMI and SPDIF. As for both HDMI and SPDIF, i doubt...
Maybe if it helps: I have made AutoIt script that opens sound settings and change default device. Then i made menu in eventghost...
Hi guys, since a few days i own the Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H, which has a 780G Chip with HDMI and Audio onboard. Now I have the...
Replies
Views
Kool yea it seems like it would :D thanks! *Edit* Can't seem to figure it out I also have this little IR with a head phone jack look a like plugin that came with my MCE remote my cable box has a port for this in the back thats labeled "IR" also my IR for the remote has them too labeled Ana dB or something like that any idea how to...
Kool yea it seems like it would :D thanks! *Edit* Can't seem to figure it out I also have this little IR with a head phone jack...
Hi, I'm not sure if this belongs here or not but I have a Motorola cable box that has some digital channels on it that I would to...
Replies
Views
It suddenly started working the other day but now I get "a2" whenever I type an "a" and it crashes all of MediaPortal pretty regularly :S
It suddenly started working the other day but now I get "a2" whenever I type an "a" and it crashes all of MediaPortal pretty...
I have a wireless keyboard that I'd like to use occasionally for 'onlinevideos' searching specifically, Currently using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDMI-CEC Control DE
Dedicated thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/hdmi-cec-support-35-a-101431/
Dedicated thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/hdmi-cec-support-35-a-101431/
I think it would be cool to control your new HDMI receiver with your HTPC within Mediaportal. Unfortunatly there are no grafic...
Replies
Views
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works for XBMC. Would mean I could lose one more remote. Pulse-Eight. Control your TV from XBMC, or vice versa! USB - CEC Adapter
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works...
Has anybody experience with controlling TV from HTPC via HDMI-CEC protocol? Media Gallery « ValkyrieTech I think, this is...
Replies
Views
I don't think that card has the option to do the VGA - TV conversion. There needs to be extra pins connected that carry signals not normally found in VGA (these pins are usually not connected in regular VGA outputs). Generally, the ones that do are only the ones that have component outputs.
I don't think that card has the option to do the VGA - TV conversion. There needs to be extra pins connected that carry signals not...
Hi Everyone, After messing around with a bunch of PVR programs, I've settled on Media Portal, it's great. I've got everything...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long delay. As I said in the previous post, the touchscreen plugin has all the shortcomings that I mentioned. Plus the one that on my particular setup it takes 100% CPU and also basically blocks the MP from working. Menus still work, but starting a video or playing music never works. :( It may work for you though...
Sorry for the long delay. As I said in the previous post, the touchscreen plugin has all the shortcomings that I mentioned. Plus...
I apologize it this has already been answered. I have searched a lot for the answer and have found nothing relevant. I have the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom