other Input / Output interfaces (4 Viewers)

Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things.. Commandos you can use by example: -Play movie Avatar, and it plays -Play artist; "......." play "song; "........" Etc.. You can also add commandos yourself and let a commando open a Mediaportal ID...
Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things...
This thread is a work in progress... Some Time Ago i was fascinated by booyakasha's attemp to control Mediaportal via Voice...
Replies
Views
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Hello all! Please, answer my question. :) Can I use my Xbox 360 usb controller as a MediaPortal control device? And how can I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 6000 with Zalman CNPS8000 Cpu Cooler Mobo: Asus M2NPV-VM Mobo Memory: 2G Kingston Hard Drive: 500G Maxtor Sata DVD Drive: Pioneer DVD...
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
Replies
Views
As per title, can someone please recommend me a wireless keyboard that will work through my current MCE IR reciever (so i can use both my MCE remote and keyboard through one IR receiver). Something as small as possible and with integral mouse please! TIA MediaPortal Version: MP1.2 RC MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 +...
As per title, can someone please recommend me a wireless keyboard that will work through my current MCE IR reciever (so i can use...
As per title, can someone please recommend me a wireless keyboard that will work through my current MCE IR reciever (so i can use...
Replies
Views
The devs have been working on a new web interface for quite some time now. It is largely dependent on the concurrent development of the new TV engine, so I would expect to see something released within the next few major cycles.
The devs have been working on a new web interface for quite some time now. It is largely dependent on the concurrent development...
I apologize if the answer to this is obvious but i haven't been able to find it anywhere on the team-mediaportal.com website yet...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason I ask is I am trying desperatly to have control4 to control mediaportal without using the ir driver i built. I love Mediaportal and dont really want to use XBMC or WMC7 (has working ip drivers). I am no...
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason...
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter? Thx Martin
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter...
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter...
Replies
Views
As I know It's planned exactly in such way but not in the next release.
As I know It's planned exactly in such way but not in the next release.
Improvement Suggestion: Custom Virtual Keyboard Currently, in many plugins (including basic ones such as the built in "TV"...
Replies
Views
I have the same card and could never get the analog inputs to work. I tried both TV engine 2 and 3 with the same results. It gets detected, but doesn't pick anything up. In any event, if you want to watch analog tv, the best bet is with a tv card with a hardware encoder unless you have a pretty fast CPU. I know that's not the...
I have the same card and could never get the analog inputs to work. I tried both TV engine 2 and 3 with the same results. It gets...
have this card but unable to use the composite input on this card have done searches but nothing really comes up how to get the...
Replies
Views
I don't think that card has the option to do the VGA - TV conversion. There needs to be extra pins connected that carry signals not normally found in VGA (these pins are usually not connected in regular VGA outputs). Generally, the ones that do are only the ones that have component outputs.
I don't think that card has the option to do the VGA - TV conversion. There needs to be extra pins connected that carry signals not...
Hi Everyone, After messing around with a bunch of PVR programs, I've settled on Media Portal, it's great. I've got everything...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD IrTrans DE
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 HTPC Case: Zalman HD160...
Replies
Views
MP 1.50 same problem.... Nobody has this problem????
MP 1.50 same problem.... Nobody has this problem????
Recently started using MP1.4. Was happy with the Wasapi and ASIO possibilities. However using my VFD Hd 44780 v1.1(lpt-1)with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Usb-uirt setup DE
Hi All, I have recently purchased a USB-UIRT device to control my set top box, the drivers are installed, however I am little confused with how to tell the tv server how to use the device and which channel to change to, I have sucesssfully learnt the set top box commands in the client configuration screens and used the test...
Hi All, I have recently purchased a USB-UIRT device to control my set top box, the drivers are installed, however I am little...
Hi All, I have recently purchased a USB-UIRT device to control my set top box, the drivers are installed, however I am little...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of problem solving help by searching these forums. I have a problem I can't seem to solve. I have a wired XBox 360 controller and am having some issues. All the buttons work as they should, emulators all work and...
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of...
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of...
Replies
Views
I only have a normal wireless keyboard and an MCE remote, takes ages to type stuff, is it not possible to stop hotkeys when the virtual keyboard pops up so you can type?
I only have a normal wireless keyboard and an MCE remote, takes ages to type stuff, is it not possible to stop hotkeys when the...
Is it possible to use a proper keyboard to type an entry into the virtual keyboard rather than having to use the direction keys and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Touchscreen Scroll DE
How do you scroll the TV guide using a touch screen?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Toshiba TV Tuner DE
sorry im kinda new at this. what exactly is WIKI? i should also add that when i plug the tv tuner back into my laptop it keeps asking to add new hardware.
sorry im kinda new at this. what exactly is WIKI? i should also add that when i plug the tv tuner back into my laptop it keeps...
i have a hp pavilion dv 1000 laptop. windows xp home. i finally got the toshiba mce remote to work with mediaportal. just wondering...
Replies
Views
I also would like this option, to simply put the "0-10" switch view options on a keyboard shortcut. This would allow to faster switch the sort options from rating to year or type. thx
I also would like this option, to simply put the "0-10" switch view options on a keyboard shortcut. This would allow to faster...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Quad-Core i7 920 2.66GHz...
Replies
Views
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound. They reply in 10 minutes to the second message. Then I've tried another RCA cable (direct one) .... And with the normalize option I can have the same volume than analogic channel without noise this time. I...
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 + 1597 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel E6650 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SVHS/VHS Channels DE
Just as an update to this I was able to get the component input on the E900 going under 1.0.2 for the STB by only having this input on the appropriate analogue tuner - ie no composite input channels or standard analogue channels being mapped as well.
Just as an update to this I was able to get the component input on the E900 going under 1.0.2 for the STB by only having this input...
Hi. I have a Compro E900F TV card. I haven't been able to find too much specifically about this card. I have learned that it...
Replies
Views
HTPC Case: Is it works in MEDIAPORTAL?
Replies
Views
Hi Moab, After some searching the solution was found in activating the power pluging in MP and TV server. Thanks for the reply. John
Hi Moab, After some searching the solution was found in activating the power pluging in MP and TV server. Thanks for the reply. John
Hi All, I recently installed XP Pro with MP 1.0.2 and trying to get the remote completely working. Everything seems working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Soundprofile for MP DE
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so speaker for example should have always 2.0, spdif should always passthrough, ... As I couldn't find a way of doing this - maybe someone has an idea?
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so...
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so...
Replies
Views
Maybe if it helps: I have made AutoIt script that opens sound settings and change default device. Then i made menu in eventghost and associated it with button on the remote. Now you have to change all sound in MP to "Default DirectSound Device" and you can quickly toggle between HDMI and SPDIF. As for both HDMI and SPDIF, i doubt...
Maybe if it helps: I have made AutoIt script that opens sound settings and change default device. Then i made menu in eventghost...
Hi guys, since a few days i own the Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H, which has a 780G Chip with HDMI and Audio onboard. Now I have the...
Replies
Views
It doesn't look like it's my plugin doing it, but I'll run some more tests to be sure. The error in your log file is showing that it can't setup your tv card properly. I'll take another look at the plugin to make sure there's nothing wrong there, but in the meantime could you try disabling your tv card and seeing if it will get into...
It doesn't look like it's my plugin doing it, but I'll run some more tests to be sure. The error in your log file is showing that...
Hi, first time poster here - excellent software by the way. I have the following remote control...
Replies
Views
Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go and shut down the computer :P
Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go...
Hi, Does anybode know if there´s a plugin/function that would enable me to shut down the singelseat MP computer from another...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The Zalman Zini software, contains a driver for the remote control, regulates the casefans and displays a al sorts of info on the 7" screen. Unfortunatly the Zini software is also very buggy, so apart from...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Serial port plugin? DE
Hi, I'm using IR server suite to do so: it's quite nice, and also support events and macro, with my onkyo receiver it's really OK BR
Hi, I'm using IR server suite to do so: it's quite nice, and also support events and macro, with my onkyo receiver it's really OK...
Hi Is there a (simple & stable) plug in that will allow me to send channel number data out of the serial port? Thats all its...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is that I'm using Homeseer, controlling MediaPortal with touchscreens, Iphone's, etc. I would like to have the Now Playing info from MP viewable on these devices. I think it would be sufficient to dump the...
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is...
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I recently got a new computer, but I'm having issues with the remote I had been using for MediaPortal. Namely, the software refuses to install because it won't accept my serial number (for some odd reason, you need a serial number to install this remote's software). That shouldn't be a huge loss, since Windows picks it up as...
Hi guys, I recently got a new computer, but I'm having issues with the remote I had been using for MediaPortal. Namely, the...
Hi guys, I recently got a new computer, but I'm having issues with the remote I had been using for MediaPortal. Namely, the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom