other Input / Output interfaces (3 Viewers)

Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things.. Commandos you can use by example: -Play movie Avatar, and it plays -Play artist; "......." play "song; "........" Etc.. You can also add commandos yourself and let a commando open a Mediaportal ID...
Thank man, didn't know this.. I can confirm: It's working very, very good with Mediaportal.. It does some amazingly things...
This thread is a work in progress... Some Time Ago i was fascinated by booyakasha's attemp to control Mediaportal via Voice...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rii Mini Keyboard & Mouse (1 Viewer) DE
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
Thought this might be of interest to a few people here - the new Rii mini Keyboard & mousepad. It works on wireless, not RF, and...
Replies
Views
I've added volume control and context menu buttons to the Topbar. I did it for b&w 1080p, but with minor changes it should work with all skins. Download .xml and .png files here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/fullscreen-missing-buttons-dialogs-56936/#post417541
I've added volume control and context menu buttons to the Topbar. I did it for b&w 1080p, but with minor changes it should work...
This shall be a collection of tips and tricks for all who want to use MP with a touch screen (a real external PC screen - not the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDMI-CEC Control DE
Dedicated thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/hdmi-cec-support-35-a-101431/
Dedicated thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/hdmi-cec-support-35-a-101431/
I think it would be cool to control your new HDMI receiver with your HTPC within Mediaportal. Unfortunatly there are no grafic...
Replies
Views
Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i prefer wait ... and hope to have same cake in my plate :X3: )
Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i...
Hello @Stéphane Lenclud i have something wrong with my MP1. as i use Azerty keyboard and french language on Windows, all remote...
Replies
Views
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works for XBMC. Would mean I could lose one more remote. Pulse-Eight. Control your TV from XBMC, or vice versa! USB - CEC Adapter
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works...
Has anybody experience with controlling TV from HTPC via HDMI-CEC protocol? Media Gallery « ValkyrieTech I think, this is...
Replies
Views
+1 - it looks really complicated until you have the 'Eureka' moment and realize it's mostly configured by using drag-n-drop :) Tony
+1 - it looks really complicated until you have the 'Eureka' moment and realize it's mostly configured by using drag-n-drop :) Tony
ENGLISH Hello cause i'm a new member (ex MCE user) I wrote a short guid to use Genius media cruiser. Ther are many information...
Replies
Views
I'm having same problem with a new imon remote (before i add mce) its easy to configure all the others keys but can't find the right mapping for my music, my picture,m video or my tvas i add in mce. i supposed it was something like ctrl+T for Mytv but this don't work.....
I'm having same problem with a new imon remote (before i add mce) its easy to configure all the others keys but can't find the...
I have sucessfully set up my MCE remote to work fully, but none of the media keys on my wireless keyboard work within MP. The keys...
Replies
Views
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Hello all! Please, answer my question. :) Can I use my Xbox 360 usb controller as a MediaPortal control device? And how can I do...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genius LuxeMate 810 DE
To fully work with EventGhost you must add three HID entries in startup of EventGhost. When you select the HID plugin you will see four entries for Luxemate 810, one of these doesn't work, you must select all the others... then just press the key that you want to remap and drag the event from the left side to your macro action... if...
To fully work with EventGhost you must add three HID entries in startup of EventGhost. When you select the HID plugin you will see...
Is there anybody with experience or ideas in using this radio USB keyboard/remote with MediaPortal ? I'm thinking about buy and use it.
Replies
Views
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder and then see if they run. else it may be a problem with the media framework (JMF) cuz. the one .jar file that runs doesn’t use the JMF but it also doesn’t use video.properties so it may be that. let me...
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder...
For any one looking for a new way to control your media player. LaserControl is avalible in Downloads>System Utilites Laser...
Replies
Views
Happy CEC-remote user here as well. Have same questions/Request:-) - Mapping unused remote buttons remote Mepo/keyboard functions. It could be cool to have a "Learn" functionality in CEC-remote.
Happy CEC-remote user here as well. Have same questions/Request:-) - Mapping unused remote buttons remote Mepo/keyboard functions...
Hi all, I would like to add some actions to buttons of the TV remote in MePo. A few buttons have no function so I thought of...
Replies
Views
This post clearly tells how to change "Previous Menu" from ESC to BACKSPACE, but I would like to ask if there is a way to make it so that both ESC and BACKSPACE perform "Previous Menu". Any ideas? Also has anyone found a better keyboard shortcut reference? The one I use does not even mention "Previous Menu" GeekTonic: Media...
This post clearly tells how to change "Previous Menu" from ESC to BACKSPACE, but I would like to ask if there is a way to make it...
How do I remap the keys on the keyboard to make them do what I want them to do? e.g. 1. I want the "Backspace" key to go to...
Replies
Views
Maybe if it helps: I have made AutoIt script that opens sound settings and change default device. Then i made menu in eventghost and associated it with button on the remote. Now you have to change all sound in MP to "Default DirectSound Device" and you can quickly toggle between HDMI and SPDIF. As for both HDMI and SPDIF, i doubt...
Maybe if it helps: I have made AutoIt script that opens sound settings and change default device. Then i made menu in eventghost...
Hi guys, since a few days i own the Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H, which has a 780G Chip with HDMI and Audio onboard. Now I have the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Toshiba TV Tuner DE
sorry im kinda new at this. what exactly is WIKI? i should also add that when i plug the tv tuner back into my laptop it keeps asking to add new hardware.
sorry im kinda new at this. what exactly is WIKI? i should also add that when i plug the tv tuner back into my laptop it keeps...
i have a hp pavilion dv 1000 laptop. windows xp home. i finally got the toshiba mce remote to work with mediaportal. just wondering...
Replies
Views
Thank you for this guide, but I got better results with the Generic Keyboard/Remote Input plugin. As Twinhan remote keys are considered as standard keyboard keys, EventGhost prevented me to normally use my keyboard while running. In fact captured keys, if mapped to Mediaportal functions, are not passed to the OS so you can't type that...
Thank you for this guide, but I got better results with the Generic Keyboard/Remote Input plugin. As Twinhan remote keys are...
This is a short guide to hopefully help others setup a Twinhan and/or Logitech remote using the Twinhan IR receiver. If you have...
Replies
Views
I have a similiar case I'd like to solve. I have a Pioneer-plasma without speakers, all the audio I used have been in mediaportal so far. I have an active speaker system connected to my htpc through the analogue outs (7.1 audio on motherboard) But now I've got a cable box I'd like to get audio fram THOUGH my HTPC. I have digital...
I have a similiar case I'd like to solve. I have a Pioneer-plasma without speakers, all the audio I used have been in mediaportal...
so sorry if this has been asked before but i have done a bit of searching on the forums and most topics tend to be very specific...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LM Remote Keymap DE
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key reassignments, program launch, macros, etc. Very user friendly UI. Here: LM Gestion : LM Remote KeyMap for Streamzap, Firefly, Firefly Mini, USB-UIRT, TechnoTrend or MCE PC Remote
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD IrTrans DE
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 HTPC Case: Zalman HD160...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bluetooth Remotes? DE
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
The Wii uses a bluetooth remote. Could it be used with MP?
Replies
Views
When I'm using two independent screens (dual mode) "Problem 2" is a major issue. It's the main source of unwanted interference caused by the desktop activity towards the MP running on the secondary screen. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/thx.gif Many thanks for your suggested solution: it works fine and no other app...
When I'm using two independent screens (dual mode) "Problem 2" is a major issue. It's the main source of unwanted interference...
Problem 1) My mouse wheel scrolls by itself, causing MP to skip backwards/forwards. Problem 2) I have a two screen setup, one...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of problem solving help by searching these forums. I have a problem I can't seem to solve. I have a wired XBox 360 controller and am having some issues. All the buttons work as they should, emulators all work and...
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of...
Hey all. I have been messing with mediaportal for several years and love it. First time posting but have gained many years of...
Replies
Views
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my Dreambox) Ive been using the MyDreamDbox plugin by Kroko (well done that man) to view my cable feed within MP, Although i can connect to my DBOX I cannot connect to my Dreambox, but before i continue to...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Replies
Views
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound. They reply in 10 minutes to the second message. Then I've tried another RCA cable (direct one) .... And with the normalize option I can have the same volume than analogic channel without noise this time. I...
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 + 1597 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel E6650 HDD...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce_replacement_plugin-f165.html
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce_replacement_plugin-f165.html
I have a Hauppauge HVR 1300. MP works fine with it. The one thing I'm wondering is if Media Portal can use its built in IR Blaster...
Replies
Views
:) Problem solved, I have simply copied the file "MyKeys.dll" in the wrong folder, .\Plugins\Windows instead of .\Plugins\Process RE
:) Problem solved, I have simply copied the file "MyKeys.dll" in the wrong folder, .\Plugins\Windows instead of .\Plugins\Process...
Hello everybody. Is there a keyboard shortcut avaible which lets you switch directly e.g. to TV or to Radio modus? If i use my...
Replies
Views
yeah im using xbox 360 wirless controllers as well, rather a remtote but atm i have to use the controller 1 question though, does that softwre stop the problem where if u dont have the controller on before media portal starts, then it wont setect it.... i like media portal to start automatically but if i dont turn the controller on...
yeah im using xbox 360 wirless controllers as well, rather a remtote but atm i have to use the controller 1 question though...
If you have a gamepad and no remote controll and find it hard to set it up correctly, I recomend this http://xpadder.com/ It allows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under WinXP. Please check also if you configered the display port in the MP MiniDisplay plugin as "localhost". Regards, MyPVR
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under...
i have this case : Origen AE Technology - S14V HTPC Enclosure it comes with Philips RC197 Vista remote and IRTrans and the remote...
Replies
Views
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in mediaportal in the menu or through remote. My cable supplier (Telia) can't be run through a dvb-c card in mediaportal unfortunately and my plasma screen dont have any speakers. I have a gigabyte motheboard with...
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in...
Hi guys, I was just wondering how I can view + record analogur input in MediaPortal? I have configured the capture cards...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDMI capture DE
Yep, that's the one... ncix.com has it often for 199... sale for hdpvr, but that's still 200 bucks... I used to use snapstream and the folks over there have non-stop issues with the hdpvr... I had a few lockups with snapstream, but with MP I have had none... same driver... not sure how that's possible given that they're doing...
Yep, that's the one... ncix.com has it often for 199... sale for hdpvr, but that's still 200 bucks... I used to use snapstream...
Hi all. Sitting here in Canada and wondering if there is a tuner card/Capture card thats compatible with MP. I have a Set top box...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom