other Input / Output interfaces (3 Viewers)

I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv. But I can't start "TV Guide" in mediaportal since there is no default key for it (using keyboard). Neither can i configure a key since there is no "ACTION_SHOW_TVGUIDE" or similar function available? (or I...
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv...
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is that I'm using Homeseer, controlling MediaPortal with touchscreens, Iphone's, etc. I would like to have the Now Playing info from MP viewable on these devices. I think it would be sufficient to dump the...
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is...
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a script before playing media, For example, select a movie to play (by clicking on the icon) and immediately a script runs that'll talk to homeseer (or equivalent) that'll dim the lights, as the movie...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter? Thx Martin
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter...
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FireWire inside MP DE
Is there any possibility to view video from digital camcorder over the FireWire/1394 link?
Is there any possibility to view video from digital camcorder over the FireWire/1394 link?
Replies
Views
This is something to love to have too.
This is something to love to have too.
Hi all, as I control my Mediaportal-HTPC exclusively by remote control, and entering folders or starting to play audio or...
Replies
Views
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc, I can't find how to show it 2) I'm looking for something like Settopboxes of IPTV providers has, textbox with virtual keyboard below where I can type text with remote control, and it will dynamically find...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Replies
Views
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if used the below card, would playback be better? It has onboard MPEG2 decoding, or so I think. Jaton NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 256MB DDR AGP 8X/LP VGA DVI TV-OUT Thanks.
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if...
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pinnacle PCTV To Go DE
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could be fine if I can use MP with it to see the decoder on my other PC running MP and best of all if I can use it via internet too to see my recordings in the decoder and my pay tv in my house of vacation...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Icon Questions DE
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
I have a couple of questions: ---------------------------- I have the following video folder hierarchy: Videos [&nbsp]|...
Replies
Views
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I can control it from one of my computer. I have no idea if that is possible but I like to control the Mediaportal from my other computer. For example if I have to add information from a movie (Moving...
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I...
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP over Browser? DE
Hi, is there any way to play (and control) MediaPortal TV, videos, music... over web browser? Thanks for response, Choze
Hi, is there any way to play (and control) MediaPortal TV, videos, music... over web browser? Thanks for response, Choze
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Soundprofile for MP DE
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so speaker for example should have always 2.0, spdif should always passthrough, ... As I couldn't find a way of doing this - maybe someone has an idea?
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so...
Don't know if this is even possible - but anyway: What I would like is a way to set a soundprofile for different devices - so...
Replies
Views
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC at the same time I recently reinstalled Media Portal, to switch from SQL Server to MySQL, and I've messed up a setting and I can't work out which one. When I have Media Portal open on the main screen...
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC...
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Chanel Offset by 1 DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+ HDD: 500gb SATA Memory: 2gb Motherboard: ASUS K8V Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia 6800 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: X-fi gamer Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+...
Replies
Views
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my media (AVI and DIVX files)... It is nice because I just start a movie on the server and send it to that device. It does all the decoding work so takes all the work itself and hardly uses any CPU from...
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my...
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my...
Replies
Views
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought this Product. The Product-Bundle includes the Program named "Automap Pro". This tool makes it possible to learn Commands from other Applications and route them to the Knobs of the Remote-Keyboard. Is it...
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought...
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Touchscreen Scroll DE
How do you scroll the TV guide using a touch screen?
Replies
Views
HTPC Case: Is it works in MEDIAPORTAL?
Replies
Views
Sorry got the wrong model in the subject. The model in question is the Hauppauge Win-TV-HVR-1600 and/or the 1800. Does anyone know if this model is compatible with the current release of MediaPortal. :thx:
Sorry got the wrong model in the subject. The model in question is the Hauppauge Win-TV-HVR-1600 and/or the 1800. Does anyone know...
Sorry got the wrong model in the subject. The model in question is the Hauppauge Win-TV-HVR-1600 and/or the 1800. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
used to work in mediaportal RC2, since i upgraded to MP1.0 Final and beyond FM Analog radio is broken (Win XP / HVR 2200 Latest drivers)
used to work in mediaportal RC2, since i upgraded to MP1.0 Final and beyond FM Analog radio is broken (Win XP / HVR 2200 Latest...
Hi All, Is there an possibility to listen to FM radio in mediaportal? And witch cards/tuners are compatible with media portal...
Replies
Views
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
I've been looking at a way to automatically control powerstrip, reclock or other refresh rate controllers through mediaportal... is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The Zalman Zini software, contains a driver for the remote control, regulates the casefans and displays a al sorts of info on the 7" screen. Unfortunatly the Zini software is also very buggy, so apart from...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Replies
Views
Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go and shut down the computer :P
Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go...
Hi, Does anybode know if there´s a plugin/function that would enable me to shut down the singelseat MP computer from another...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 External Display DE
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone knew of a small LCD or Vacuum Fluorescent Display that I could attach by USB to my desktop that would display the current item playing in MediaPortal. Tired of turning on my TV to find out what the song thats playing is!! Thanks for the help guys! Shawn:thx:
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone knew of a small LCD or Vacuum Fluorescent Display that I could attach by USB to my desktop...
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone knew of a small LCD or Vacuum Fluorescent Display that I could attach by USB to my desktop...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote control. What I am looking for is bidirectional support ie you can see content on your cellphone. For example with winamp I can browse through the media library and see all artists, album etc on the phone.
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Replies
Views
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup i get this message: "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any advice on this?
Anyone have any advice on this?
Has anyone used this card before? I see alot of posts for 9x00 or 7x00 but this card doesnt use a number after just Radeon...
Replies
Views
I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to work with the MYBlaster plugin page within MP, but would prefer not to do all the extra navigating.
I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to...
TV-Server Version: tvEngin 03 16429 MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 rc3 svn 3-11-07 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.2 Windows Version: WIN...
Replies
Views
There's very little documentation (none :) ) of MP1. I schedule recordings with my iPiMP addon - you can see the relevant code here. This code uses the internal MediaPortal program id to schedule a recording but the API can also create a schedule based on the TV program name, start time, etc... TVDatabase.Schedule.New(ByVal...
There's very little documentation (none :) ) of MP1. I schedule recordings with my iPiMP addon - you can see the relevant code...
Is there an interface to MP that will process a request to schedule a recording from an external source, and if so, where is is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom