other Input / Output interfaces (4 Viewers)

I reinstalled the plugin but I get no response from my keyboard.
I reinstalled the plugin but I get no response from my keyboard.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 - RTM - x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E7200...
Replies
Views
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in mediaportal in the menu or through remote. My cable supplier (Telia) can't be run through a dvb-c card in mediaportal unfortunately and my plasma screen dont have any speakers. I have a gigabyte motheboard with...
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in...
Hi guys, I was just wondering how I can view + record analogur input in MediaPortal? I have configured the capture cards...
Replies
Views
I'm having same problem with a new imon remote (before i add mce) its easy to configure all the others keys but can't find the right mapping for my music, my picture,m video or my tvas i add in mce. i supposed it was something like ctrl+T for Mytv but this don't work.....
I'm having same problem with a new imon remote (before i add mce) its easy to configure all the others keys but can't find the...
I have sucessfully set up my MCE remote to work fully, but none of the media keys on my wireless keyboard work within MP. The keys...
Replies
Views
I use JSON for communications between the iPiMP app and the client plugin. A now playing request looks like { "action" : "nowplaying", "filter" : "", "value" : "", "start" : "0", "pagesize" : "0", "shuffle" : false, "enqueue" : false, "tracks" : "" } A typical response looks like...
I use JSON for communications between the iPiMP app and the client plugin. A now playing request looks like { "action"...
Hi, Been using mediaportal for a good while now and I have integrated it nicely with EventGhost complete with such things as...
Replies
Views
Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go and shut down the computer :P
Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go...
Hi, Does anybode know if there´s a plugin/function that would enable me to shut down the singelseat MP computer from another...
Replies
Views
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought this Product. The Product-Bundle includes the Program named "Automap Pro". This tool makes it possible to learn Commands from other Applications and route them to the Knobs of the Remote-Keyboard. Is it...
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought...
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought...
Replies
Views
Thank you for this guide, but I got better results with the Generic Keyboard/Remote Input plugin. As Twinhan remote keys are considered as standard keyboard keys, EventGhost prevented me to normally use my keyboard while running. In fact captured keys, if mapped to Mediaportal functions, are not passed to the OS so you can't type that...
Thank you for this guide, but I got better results with the Generic Keyboard/Remote Input plugin. As Twinhan remote keys are...
This is a short guide to hopefully help others setup a Twinhan and/or Logitech remote using the Twinhan IR receiver. If you have...
Replies
Views
There's very little documentation (none :) ) of MP1. I schedule recordings with my iPiMP addon - you can see the relevant code here. This code uses the internal MediaPortal program id to schedule a recording but the API can also create a schedule based on the TV program name, start time, etc... TVDatabase.Schedule.New(ByVal...
There's very little documentation (none :) ) of MP1. I schedule recordings with my iPiMP addon - you can see the relevant code...
Is there an interface to MP that will process a request to schedule a recording from an external source, and if so, where is is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nintendo DS DE
Hi there! I actually was curious about this when I got my first flash cart, so I did some research. There are a few programs that allow you do just what you want, but from my experience, they kinda suck. I have the links to the relevant sites for you as well as a good site to start if you're looking for homebrew stuff for the DS...
Hi there! I actually was curious about this when I got my first flash cart, so I did some research. There are a few programs...
Hello! My son has a Nintendo DS. It would be cool if it could be used as an intelligent remote control (over wifi). I just came up...
Replies
Views
On my HTPC, I have 'USB selective suspend' disabled and in the Device Manager entry for the wireless keyboard 'Allow this device to wake the computer' unticked (I don't use MCE standby tool). Tony
On my HTPC, I have 'USB selective suspend' disabled and in the Device Manager entry for the wireless keyboard 'Allow this device to...
I had an issue with my setup not going into sleep mode - it closed down and then immediately rebooted. I noticed the problem was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP over Browser? DE
Hi, is there any way to play (and control) MediaPortal TV, videos, music... over web browser? Thanks for response, Choze
Hi, is there any way to play (and control) MediaPortal TV, videos, music... over web browser? Thanks for response, Choze
Replies
Views
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I can control it from one of my computer. I have no idea if that is possible but I like to control the Mediaportal from my other computer. For example if I have to add information from a movie (Moving...
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I...
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is that I'm using Homeseer, controlling MediaPortal with touchscreens, Iphone's, etc. I would like to have the Now Playing info from MP viewable on these devices. I think it would be sufficient to dump the...
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is...
Hi, Anyone got ideas on how to send the "Now Playing" status (when playing i.e. movies) to a file? The reason I'm asking is...
Replies
Views
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv. But I can't start "TV Guide" in mediaportal since there is no default key for it (using keyboard). Neither can i configure a key since there is no "ACTION_SHOW_TVGUIDE" or similar function available? (or I...
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv...
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv...
Replies
Views
used to work in mediaportal RC2, since i upgraded to MP1.0 Final and beyond FM Analog radio is broken (Win XP / HVR 2200 Latest drivers)
used to work in mediaportal RC2, since i upgraded to MP1.0 Final and beyond FM Analog radio is broken (Win XP / HVR 2200 Latest...
Hi All, Is there an possibility to listen to FM radio in mediaportal? And witch cards/tuners are compatible with media portal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDMI-CEC Control DE
Dedicated thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/hdmi-cec-support-35-a-101431/
Dedicated thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/hdmi-cec-support-35-a-101431/
I think it would be cool to control your new HDMI receiver with your HTPC within Mediaportal. Unfortunatly there are no grafic...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long delay. As I said in the previous post, the touchscreen plugin has all the shortcomings that I mentioned. Plus the one that on my particular setup it takes 100% CPU and also basically blocks the MP from working. Menus still work, but starting a video or playing music never works. :( It may work for you though...
Sorry for the long delay. As I said in the previous post, the touchscreen plugin has all the shortcomings that I mentioned. Plus...
I apologize it this has already been answered. I have searched a lot for the answer and have found nothing relevant. I have the...
Replies
Views
It suddenly started working the other day but now I get "a2" whenever I type an "a" and it crashes all of MediaPortal pretty regularly :S
It suddenly started working the other day but now I get "a2" whenever I type an "a" and it crashes all of MediaPortal pretty...
I have a wireless keyboard that I'd like to use occasionally for 'onlinevideos' searching specifically, Currently using the...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter? Thx Martin
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter...
I'm looking for a software to display tv in the vista sidebar. Is it possible to output the stream in the sidebar by Mediacenter...
Replies
Views
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC at the same time I recently reinstalled Media Portal, to switch from SQL Server to MySQL, and I've messed up a setting and I can't work out which one. When I have Media Portal open on the main screen...
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC...
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC...
Replies
Views
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ive got a Sceneo-remote which is fully supported by MP and works wonderfully...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LM Remote Keymap DE
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key reassignments, program launch, macros, etc. Very user friendly UI. Here: LM Gestion : LM Remote KeyMap for Streamzap, Firefly, Firefly Mini, USB-UIRT, TechnoTrend or MCE PC Remote
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Icon Questions DE
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
I have a couple of questions: ---------------------------- I have the following video folder hierarchy: Videos [&nbsp]|...
Replies
Views
I've added volume control and context menu buttons to the Topbar. I did it for b&w 1080p, but with minor changes it should work with all skins. Download .xml and .png files here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/fullscreen-missing-buttons-dialogs-56936/#post417541
I've added volume control and context menu buttons to the Topbar. I did it for b&w 1080p, but with minor changes it should work...
This shall be a collection of tips and tricks for all who want to use MP with a touch screen (a real external PC screen - not the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pinnacle PCTV To Go DE
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could be fine if I can use MP with it to see the decoder on my other PC running MP and best of all if I can use it via internet too to see my recordings in the decoder and my pay tv in my house of vacation...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SVHS/VHS Channels DE
Just as an update to this I was able to get the component input on the E900 going under 1.0.2 for the STB by only having this input on the appropriate analogue tuner - ie no composite input channels or standard analogue channels being mapped as well.
Just as an update to this I was able to get the component input on the E900 going under 1.0.2 for the STB by only having this input...
Hi. I have a Compro E900F TV card. I haven't been able to find too much specifically about this card. I have learned that it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The Zalman Zini software, contains a driver for the remote control, regulates the casefans and displays a al sorts of info on the 7" screen. Unfortunatly the Zini software is also very buggy, so apart from...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a script before playing media, For example, select a movie to play (by clicking on the icon) and immediately a script runs that'll talk to homeseer (or equivalent) that'll dim the lights, as the movie...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under WinXP. Please check also if you configered the display port in the MP MiniDisplay plugin as "localhost". Regards, MyPVR
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under...
i have this case : Origen AE Technology - S14V HTPC Enclosure it comes with Philips RC197 Vista remote and IRTrans and the remote...
Replies
Views
In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
Hello, I'll try to explain what I am searching for: In Vista MCE, when in the music screen (ex view by artist), I can very...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom