other Input / Output interfaces (3 Viewers)

I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to work with the MYBlaster plugin page within MP, but would prefer not to do all the extra navigating.
I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to...
TV-Server Version: tvEngin 03 16429 MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 rc3 svn 3-11-07 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.2 Windows Version: WIN...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will give it a go :)
Thanks, I will give it a go :)
Hi! I Have read about this software called girder... And my question is how do you install and use it? I tried but failed, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bluetooth Remotes? DE
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
The Wii uses a bluetooth remote. Could it be used with MP?
Replies
Views
As I know It's planned exactly in such way but not in the next release.
As I know It's planned exactly in such way but not in the next release.
Improvement Suggestion: Custom Virtual Keyboard Currently, in many plugins (including basic ones such as the built in "TV"...
Replies
Views
Hey, As far as MCE Replacement Plugin is concerned: The only thing that the MCE Replacement Driver gives you is the ability to remap some of the previously "hard-wired" buttons. You should be able to do everything else without it. Have a read through the documentation that comes with the plugin and see how you go. As for...
Hey, As far as MCE Replacement Plugin is concerned: The only thing that the MCE Replacement Driver gives you is the ability to...
It really does look like Media Portal is the one for me as far as other features go. So now I just need my TV working. I can get...
Replies
Views
Hi Moab, After some searching the solution was found in activating the power pluging in MP and TV server. Thanks for the reply. John
Hi Moab, After some searching the solution was found in activating the power pluging in MP and TV server. Thanks for the reply. John
Hi All, I recently installed XP Pro with MP 1.0.2 and trying to get the remote completely working. Everything seems working...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a DiNovo Mini, and it is amazing. I've been a long time user of MP and used various remotes and keyboards. The Dinovo is the best by miles and at a great price too. For me I wouldnt use anything else. Sure, some of the keys dont work out of the box for MP but 2-3 mins reading in the forums shows you how to map...
Hi, I've got a DiNovo Mini, and it is amazing. I've been a long time user of MP and used various remotes and keyboards. The...
Hi im thinking to buy a logitech Dinovo mini... Anyone has good experience with this device in Mediaportal? Does the Multimediakeys...
Replies
Views
It's a general Win7/Vista thing - every app that uses sound automatically gets it's own volume slider when it runs.... Tony
It's a general Win7/Vista thing - every app that uses sound automatically gets it's own volume slider when it runs.... Tony
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD Windows Version: 7 SP1 32-bit CPU Type: Intel core i3 550 3.2Ghz...
Replies
Views
MP 1.8 Pre Release: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-1-8-0-pre-release-released Changelog: New Feature [MP1-4075] - Add iMON Display API to MiniDisplay [MP1-4418] - MiniDisplay for SoundGraph iMON Display API Hopefully it will work.:)
MP 1.8 Pre Release: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-1-8-0-pre-release-released Changelog: New Feature...
I have the origin S14v case with the 16x2 vacuum florescent display. It is connected via USB header and I have tested VFD with LCD...
Replies
Views
I reinstalled the plugin but I get no response from my keyboard.
I reinstalled the plugin but I get no response from my keyboard.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 - RTM - x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E7200...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDMI capture DE
Yep, that's the one... ncix.com has it often for 199... sale for hdpvr, but that's still 200 bucks... I used to use snapstream and the folks over there have non-stop issues with the hdpvr... I had a few lockups with snapstream, but with MP I have had none... same driver... not sure how that's possible given that they're doing...
Yep, that's the one... ncix.com has it often for 199... sale for hdpvr, but that's still 200 bucks... I used to use snapstream...
Hi all. Sitting here in Canada and wondering if there is a tuner card/Capture card thats compatible with MP. I have a Set top box...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting The line 'KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting' is caused by Windows 7 disabling the keyboard interception handler because it doesn't respond in time. It could be, for example, that your CPU load is higher with a given...
Re: AW: KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting The line 'KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / SP3 After updating to MP1.1.1, SAF5 and...
Replies
Views
I also would like this option, to simply put the "0-10" switch view options on a keyboard shortcut. This would allow to faster switch the sort options from rating to year or type. thx
I also would like this option, to simply put the "0-10" switch view options on a keyboard shortcut. This would allow to faster...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Quad-Core i7 920 2.66GHz...
Replies
Views
search the forums for autohotkey and hid and imon.. this has been discussed a few times.
search the forums for autohotkey and hid and imon.. this has been discussed a few times.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: MePo green Windows Version: Windows Media Center 2005 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Synergy I have a similar setup I use synergy (opensource and free) to control my mac mini with mediaportal running on it. essentially you would be just scrolling your mouse to one of the four corners of your laptop screen and then the cursor and keybourd commands would come from the laptop. works great for me both in XP and now in...
Synergy I have a similar setup I use synergy (opensource and free) to control my mac mini with mediaportal running on it...
I have a home network setup that consists of a) main rig (gaming internet etc) b) HTPC. Just setup, no TV cards Have not...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce_replacement_plugin-f165.html
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce_replacement_plugin-f165.html
I have a Hauppauge HVR 1300. MP works fine with it. The one thing I'm wondering is if Media Portal can use its built in IR Blaster...
Replies
Views
There's very little documentation (none :) ) of MP1. I schedule recordings with my iPiMP addon - you can see the relevant code here. This code uses the internal MediaPortal program id to schedule a recording but the API can also create a schedule based on the TV program name, start time, etc... TVDatabase.Schedule.New(ByVal...
There's very little documentation (none :) ) of MP1. I schedule recordings with my iPiMP addon - you can see the relevant code...
Is there an interface to MP that will process a request to schedule a recording from an external source, and if so, where is is...
Replies
Views
Okay, I got it working with Mame, but I have a few questions, so I'll post them in the myEmulators thread.
Okay, I got it working with Mame, but I have a few questions, so I'll post them in the myEmulators thread.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Thank you for this guide, but I got better results with the Generic Keyboard/Remote Input plugin. As Twinhan remote keys are considered as standard keyboard keys, EventGhost prevented me to normally use my keyboard while running. In fact captured keys, if mapped to Mediaportal functions, are not passed to the OS so you can't type that...
Thank you for this guide, but I got better results with the Generic Keyboard/Remote Input plugin. As Twinhan remote keys are...
This is a short guide to hopefully help others setup a Twinhan and/or Logitech remote using the Twinhan IR receiver. If you have...
Replies
Views
This worked for me using same OS (XP-pro norwegian): 1. Install IR-server suite, found in first post here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ir_server_suite_public_test_version-t24849.html 2. You only need IR Server 3. Rightclick on tray -> setup -> configure MCE (...) -> Enable all tabs. Good luck!
This worked for me using same OS (XP-pro norwegian): 1. Install IR-server suite, found in first post here...
Hi there! I have Windows XP Pro - Norwegian. Today I got my MCE remote keyboard and the original remote control with the IR...
Replies
Views
No, you are right. I guess you're out of luck unless the writer of telldus pause decides to work with the switchking team.
No, you are right. I guess you're out of luck unless the writer of telldus pause decides to work with the switchking team.
I have a Telldus tellstick in an other computer but still want the cool function dimming down all my lamps in the living room...
Replies
Views
In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
Hello, I'll try to explain what I am searching for: In Vista MCE, when in the music screen (ex view by artist), I can very...
Replies
Views
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Thanks fo link. Let's see, download, and hopefully it will work. :)
Hello all! Please, answer my question. :) Can I use my Xbox 360 usb controller as a MediaPortal control device? And how can I do...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I tried to uncheck the always on top option, but MP still keeps responding. Any help would be appreciated
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I...
I am using an Alienware PS2 type remote, which I've setup to work just fine in Media Portal using direct input. My issue is when...
Replies
Views
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in mediaportal in the menu or through remote. My cable supplier (Telia) can't be run through a dvb-c card in mediaportal unfortunately and my plasma screen dont have any speakers. I have a gigabyte motheboard with...
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in...
Hi guys, I was just wondering how I can view + record analogur input in MediaPortal? I have configured the capture cards...
Replies
Views
yeah im using xbox 360 wirless controllers as well, rather a remtote but atm i have to use the controller 1 question though, does that softwre stop the problem where if u dont have the controller on before media portal starts, then it wont setect it.... i like media portal to start automatically but if i dont turn the controller on...
yeah im using xbox 360 wirless controllers as well, rather a remtote but atm i have to use the controller 1 question though...
If you have a gamepad and no remote controll and find it hard to set it up correctly, I recomend this http://xpadder.com/ It allows...
Replies
Views
Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i prefer wait ... and hope to have same cake in my plate :X3: )
Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i...
Hello @Stéphane Lenclud i have something wrong with my MP1. as i use Azerty keyboard and french language on Windows, all remote...
Replies
Views
I only have a normal wireless keyboard and an MCE remote, takes ages to type stuff, is it not possible to stop hotkeys when the virtual keyboard pops up so you can type?
I only have a normal wireless keyboard and an MCE remote, takes ages to type stuff, is it not possible to stop hotkeys when the...
Is it possible to use a proper keyboard to type an entry into the virtual keyboard rather than having to use the direction keys and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Toshiba TV Tuner DE
sorry im kinda new at this. what exactly is WIKI? i should also add that when i plug the tv tuner back into my laptop it keeps asking to add new hardware.
sorry im kinda new at this. what exactly is WIKI? i should also add that when i plug the tv tuner back into my laptop it keeps...
i have a hp pavilion dv 1000 laptop. windows xp home. i finally got the toshiba mce remote to work with mediaportal. just wondering...
Replies
Views
Hi Neil, and-81 is working on support for the IR507 receiver in the IR Server Suite, and I'm helping him to test some code to get it working. Please look in this thread and this also. Hopefuly it's the same remote and in that case it would probably help him to have another tester for his code. And I don't think that's its an...
Hi Neil, and-81 is working on support for the IR507 receiver in the IR Server Suite, and I'm helping him to test some code to...
Hello everyone, I am new to MediaPortal and my first impressions are "brilliant". I had an old remote lying around which I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom