other Input / Output interfaces (4 Viewers)

Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc, I can't find how to show it 2) I'm looking for something like Settopboxes of IPTV providers has, textbox with virtual keyboard below where I can type text with remote control, and it will dynamically find...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a script before playing media, For example, select a movie to play (by clicking on the icon) and immediately a script runs that'll talk to homeseer (or equivalent) that'll dim the lights, as the movie...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Hello, I couldn't find a specific place to post this query, so I hope here is ok! I was wondering if there's a way to run a...
Replies
Views
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
hope this helps Buy Adapter for 2.4GHz Rii Mini Wireless Keyboard compare price at pandawill.com
Thought this might be of interest to a few people here - the new Rii mini Keyboard & mousepad. It works on wireless, not RF, and...
Replies
Views
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ok. On a regular keyboad, what kombination of keys opens the MCE?
Ive got a Sceneo-remote which is fully supported by MP and works wonderfully...
Replies
Views
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
I've been looking at a way to automatically control powerstrip, reclock or other refresh rate controllers through mediaportal... is...
Replies
Views
Hi Neil, and-81 is working on support for the IR507 receiver in the IR Server Suite, and I'm helping him to test some code to get it working. Please look in this thread and this also. Hopefuly it's the same remote and in that case it would probably help him to have another tester for his code. And I don't think that's its an...
Hi Neil, and-81 is working on support for the IR507 receiver in the IR Server Suite, and I'm helping him to test some code to...
Hello everyone, I am new to MediaPortal and my first impressions are "brilliant". I had an old remote lying around which I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pinnacle PCTV To Go DE
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could be fine if I can use MP with it to see the decoder on my other PC running MP and best of all if I can use it via internet too to see my recordings in the decoder and my pay tv in my house of vacation...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Replies
Views
Pinnacle dual also has good reports, pci, needs reasonable\good signal though.
Pinnacle dual also has good reports, pci, needs reasonable\good signal though.
Hi all, I'm planning to build a new mediacenter and maybe base in on a small-form-factor PC, or at least a small case cabinet...
Replies
Views
MP 1.8 Pre Release: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-1-8-0-pre-release-released Changelog: New Feature [MP1-4075] - Add iMON Display API to MiniDisplay [MP1-4418] - MiniDisplay for SoundGraph iMON Display API Hopefully it will work.:)
MP 1.8 Pre Release: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-1-8-0-pre-release-released Changelog: New Feature...
I have the origin S14v case with the 16x2 vacuum florescent display. It is connected via USB header and I have tested VFD with LCD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under WinXP. Please check also if you configered the display port in the MP MiniDisplay plugin as "localhost". Regards, MyPVR
Hi, I'am using a S16V but the IR module/driver should be the same. I had to install port95nt.exe to get the VFD running under...
i have this case : Origen AE Technology - S14V HTPC Enclosure it comes with Philips RC197 Vista remote and IRTrans and the remote...
Replies
Views
This is something to love to have too.
This is something to love to have too.
Hi all, as I control my Mediaportal-HTPC exclusively by remote control, and entering folders or starting to play audio or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nintendo DS DE
Hi there! I actually was curious about this when I got my first flash cart, so I did some research. There are a few programs that allow you do just what you want, but from my experience, they kinda suck. I have the links to the relevant sites for you as well as a good site to start if you're looking for homebrew stuff for the DS...
Hi there! I actually was curious about this when I got my first flash cart, so I did some research. There are a few programs...
Hello! My son has a Nintendo DS. It would be cool if it could be used as an intelligent remote control (over wifi). I just came up...
Replies
Views
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my media (AVI and DIVX files)... It is nice because I just start a movie on the server and send it to that device. It does all the decoding work so takes all the work itself and hardly uses any CPU from...
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my...
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my...
Replies
Views
Synergy I have a similar setup I use synergy (opensource and free) to control my mac mini with mediaportal running on it. essentially you would be just scrolling your mouse to one of the four corners of your laptop screen and then the cursor and keybourd commands would come from the laptop. works great for me both in XP and now in...
Synergy I have a similar setup I use synergy (opensource and free) to control my mac mini with mediaportal running on it...
I have a home network setup that consists of a) main rig (gaming internet etc) b) HTPC. Just setup, no TV cards Have not...
Replies
Views
Hi mikeman, yes you can record to an network drive. But you should take care if the speed is sufficient for this. You can change the recording path for normal recordings and for series recordings in the tv server configuration. See here...
Hi mikeman, yes you can record to an network drive. But you should take care if the speed is sufficient for this. You can change...
While playing and/or recording live TV is it possible to send the data to a external network hard drive ? I have a 2 TB iomega Home...
Replies
Views
You can disable media center in group policys. Either google for a howto, or maybe its been posted on this forum. Theres aslo a plugin that steals the green button input so MP starts(or goes to the menu) when you push it. Its called MPtray. When i press music on my mce keyboard it opens my music in MP. Dont think ive done more...
You can disable media center in group policys. Either google for a howto, or maybe its been posted on this forum. Theres aslo a...
Alrighty, got this nifty keyboard, but I hate that when I hit the green button or the 'my music' etc keys on top that is launches...
Replies
Views
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if used the below card, would playback be better? It has onboard MPEG2 decoding, or so I think. Jaton NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 256MB DDR AGP 8X/LP VGA DVI TV-OUT Thanks.
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if...
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought this Product. The Product-Bundle includes the Program named "Automap Pro". This tool makes it possible to learn Commands from other Applications and route them to the Knobs of the Remote-Keyboard. Is it...
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought...
English: Hello Guys! Is it possible to navigate in MP with any Midi-Keyboard like this? A few weeks ago, i have bought...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP over Browser? DE
Hi, is there any way to play (and control) MediaPortal TV, videos, music... over web browser? Thanks for response, Choze
Hi, is there any way to play (and control) MediaPortal TV, videos, music... over web browser? Thanks for response, Choze
Replies
Views
I too have this problem, also the IMDB info is not showing any more (using mouse and moving pointer to bottom of the screen)
I too have this problem, also the IMDB info is not showing any more (using mouse and moving pointer to bottom of the screen)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 (latest nightly snapshot) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP2 Remote: No TV - HTPC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mouse back button DE
You should enable the General HID input in the remotes section of the config tool. That allows MePo to listen for such general interface messages like "Back", "Play" (on multimedia keyboards), etc.
You should enable the General HID input in the remotes section of the config tool. That allows MePo to listen for such general...
One thing that's always seemed odd to me is that the mouse's 'back' button doesn't work in MP. I drive MP using the mouse when...
Replies
Views
This worked for me using same OS (XP-pro norwegian): 1. Install IR-server suite, found in first post here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ir_server_suite_public_test_version-t24849.html 2. You only need IR Server 3. Rightclick on tray -> setup -> configure MCE (...) -> Enable all tabs. Good luck!
This worked for me using same OS (XP-pro norwegian): 1. Install IR-server suite, found in first post here...
Hi there! I have Windows XP Pro - Norwegian. Today I got my MCE remote keyboard and the original remote control with the IR...
Replies
Views
Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i prefer wait ... and hope to have same cake in my plate :X3: )
Oh, oki thank never see this wiki page. i will test it, when HTPC is free (my wife watch Bakery show , so you can understand why i...
Hello @Stéphane Lenclud i have something wrong with my MP1. as i use Azerty keyboard and french language on Windows, all remote...
Replies
Views
I reinstalled the plugin but I get no response from my keyboard.
I reinstalled the plugin but I get no response from my keyboard.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 - RTM - x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E7200...
Replies
Views
I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to work with the MYBlaster plugin page within MP, but would prefer not to do all the extra navigating.
I will be using your Server to also control my amp so I think it is the best to see if I can setup within IR Server. I got it to...
TV-Server Version: tvEngin 03 16429 MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 rc3 svn 3-11-07 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.2 Windows Version: WIN...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Windows Version: XP CPU Type: AMD 1. TV Card: Lumanate Wave NTSC/ATSC Combo Device Power Supply: USB I have problem with configuring MediaPortal to work with my card's AV channel. I have Digital TV receiver and I've connected it with my card. I don't use the card for channel scanning only for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Windows Version: XP CPU Type: AMD 1. TV Card: Lumanate Wave NTSC/ATSC Combo Device Power Supply...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Windows Version: XP CPU Type: AMD 1. TV Card: Lumanate Wave NTSC/ATSC Combo Device Power Supply...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a DiNovo Mini, and it is amazing. I've been a long time user of MP and used various remotes and keyboards. The Dinovo is the best by miles and at a great price too. For me I wouldnt use anything else. Sure, some of the keys dont work out of the box for MP but 2-3 mins reading in the forums shows you how to map...
Hi, I've got a DiNovo Mini, and it is amazing. I've been a long time user of MP and used various remotes and keyboards. The...
Hi im thinking to buy a logitech Dinovo mini... Anyone has good experience with this device in Mediaportal? Does the Multimediakeys...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LM Remote Keymap DE
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key reassignments, program launch, macros, etc. Very user friendly UI. Here: LM Gestion : LM Remote KeyMap for Streamzap, Firefly, Firefly Mini, USB-UIRT, TechnoTrend or MCE PC Remote
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
This a great product to enhance the capability of an MCE, Streamzap, and other remotes. Provides NavMode, MouseMode, allows key...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory: 1GB DDR 333Mhz. Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8S648. Motherboard Chipset: SiS648. Motherboard Bios: Ver. F8 . Video Card: ATI Radeon 9600 256MB. Video Card Driver: Latest from manufacturer's site. Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting The line 'KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting' is caused by Windows 7 disabling the keyboard interception handler because it doesn't respond in time. It could be, for example, that your CPU load is higher with a given...
Re: AW: KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems to be inactive; restarting The line 'KeyboardInputPlugin: KeyboardHandler seems...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / SP3 After updating to MP1.1.1, SAF5 and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom