other Input / Output interfaces (5 Viewers)

Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go and shut down the computer :P
Thanx will give that a try, not the perfect solution but better than anything i´ve come up with :) (besides asking my wife to go...
Hi, Does anybode know if there´s a plugin/function that would enable me to shut down the singelseat MP computer from another...
Replies
Views
used to work in mediaportal RC2, since i upgraded to MP1.0 Final and beyond FM Analog radio is broken (Win XP / HVR 2200 Latest drivers)
used to work in mediaportal RC2, since i upgraded to MP1.0 Final and beyond FM Analog radio is broken (Win XP / HVR 2200 Latest...
Hi All, Is there an possibility to listen to FM radio in mediaportal? And witch cards/tuners are compatible with media portal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nintendo DS DE
Hi there! I actually was curious about this when I got my first flash cart, so I did some research. There are a few programs that allow you do just what you want, but from my experience, they kinda suck. I have the links to the relevant sites for you as well as a good site to start if you're looking for homebrew stuff for the DS...
Hi there! I actually was curious about this when I got my first flash cart, so I did some research. There are a few programs...
Hello! My son has a Nintendo DS. It would be cool if it could be used as an intelligent remote control (over wifi). I just came up...
Replies
Views
You can disable media center in group policys. Either google for a howto, or maybe its been posted on this forum. Theres aslo a plugin that steals the green button input so MP starts(or goes to the menu) when you push it. Its called MPtray. When i press music on my mce keyboard it opens my music in MP. Dont think ive done more...
You can disable media center in group policys. Either google for a howto, or maybe its been posted on this forum. Theres aslo a...
Alrighty, got this nifty keyboard, but I hate that when I hit the green button or the 'my music' etc keys on top that is launches...
Replies
Views
I suggest you two apps. They have helped me so much... the first is MacroRunner http://www.closetosoftware.com/?s=macrorunner (you can also download the latest beta with vista like interface and new features) and for switching displays i use UltraMon http://realtimesoft.com/ultramon/ with Ultramon you can create a shortcut to launch...
I suggest you two apps. They have helped me so much... the first is MacroRunner http://www.closetosoftware.com/?s=macrorunner (you...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Venice 3200+ HDD: 200GB Seagate...
Replies
Views
Happy CEC-remote user here as well. Have same questions/Request:-) - Mapping unused remote buttons remote Mepo/keyboard functions. It could be cool to have a "Learn" functionality in CEC-remote.
Happy CEC-remote user here as well. Have same questions/Request:-) - Mapping unused remote buttons remote Mepo/keyboard functions...
Hi all, I would like to add some actions to buttons of the TV remote in MePo. A few buttons have no function so I thought of...
Replies
Views
This is something to love to have too.
This is something to love to have too.
Hi all, as I control my Mediaportal-HTPC exclusively by remote control, and entering folders or starting to play audio or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Serial port plugin? DE
Hi, I'm using IR server suite to do so: it's quite nice, and also support events and macro, with my onkyo receiver it's really OK BR
Hi, I'm using IR server suite to do so: it's quite nice, and also support events and macro, with my onkyo receiver it's really OK...
Hi Is there a (simple & stable) plug in that will allow me to send channel number data out of the serial port? Thats all its...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD IrTrans DE
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 HTPC Case: Zalman HD160...
Replies
Views
Hi mikeman, yes you can record to an network drive. But you should take care if the speed is sufficient for this. You can change the recording path for normal recordings and for series recordings in the tv server configuration. See here...
Hi mikeman, yes you can record to an network drive. But you should take care if the speed is sufficient for this. You can change...
While playing and/or recording live TV is it possible to send the data to a external network hard drive ? I have a 2 TB iomega Home...
Replies
Views
The devs have been working on a new web interface for quite some time now. It is largely dependent on the concurrent development of the new TV engine, so I would expect to see something released within the next few major cycles.
The devs have been working on a new web interface for quite some time now. It is largely dependent on the concurrent development...
I apologize if the answer to this is obvious but i haven't been able to find it anywhere on the team-mediaportal.com website yet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Icon Questions DE
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
Are JPGs supported? I've been converting all my graphics to PNG.
I have a couple of questions: ---------------------------- I have the following video folder hierarchy: Videos [&nbsp]|...
Replies
Views
I have the same card and could never get the analog inputs to work. I tried both TV engine 2 and 3 with the same results. It gets detected, but doesn't pick anything up. In any event, if you want to watch analog tv, the best bet is with a tv card with a hardware encoder unless you have a pretty fast CPU. I know that's not the...
I have the same card and could never get the analog inputs to work. I tried both TV engine 2 and 3 with the same results. It gets...
have this card but unable to use the composite input on this card have done searches but nothing really comes up how to get the...
Replies
Views
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
Seen this --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/refresh-rate-control-plugin-8374/ ?
I've been looking at a way to automatically control powerstrip, reclock or other refresh rate controllers through mediaportal... is...
Replies
Views
MP 1.50 same problem.... Nobody has this problem????
MP 1.50 same problem.... Nobody has this problem????
Recently started using MP1.4. Was happy with the Wasapi and ASIO possibilities. However using my VFD Hd 44780 v1.1(lpt-1)with the...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any advice on this?
Anyone have any advice on this?
Has anyone used this card before? I see alot of posts for 9x00 or 7x00 but this card doesnt use a number after just Radeon...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mouse back button DE
You should enable the General HID input in the remotes section of the config tool. That allows MePo to listen for such general interface messages like "Back", "Play" (on multimedia keyboards), etc.
You should enable the General HID input in the remotes section of the config tool. That allows MePo to listen for such general...
One thing that's always seemed odd to me is that the mouse's 'back' button doesn't work in MP. I drive MP using the mouse when...
Replies
Views
I too have this problem, also the IMDB info is not showing any more (using mouse and moving pointer to bottom of the screen)
I too have this problem, also the IMDB info is not showing any more (using mouse and moving pointer to bottom of the screen)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 (latest nightly snapshot) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP2 Remote: No TV - HTPC...
Replies
Views
When I'm using two independent screens (dual mode) "Problem 2" is a major issue. It's the main source of unwanted interference caused by the desktop activity towards the MP running on the secondary screen. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/thx.gif Many thanks for your suggested solution: it works fine and no other app...
When I'm using two independent screens (dual mode) "Problem 2" is a major issue. It's the main source of unwanted interference...
Problem 1) My mouse wheel scrolls by itself, causing MP to skip backwards/forwards. Problem 2) I have a two screen setup, one...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote control. What I am looking for is bidirectional support ie you can see content on your cellphone. For example with winamp I can browse through the media library and see all artists, album etc on the phone.
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Digital Set-top Box DE
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a digital set-top box. This is making my awesome HTPC with MP hard to use. Now i know there are a few options so that MP can control the set-top box but i am not sure of all of them. I have a hauppage winpvr...
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a...
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a...
Replies
Views
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc, I can't find how to show it 2) I'm looking for something like Settopboxes of IPTV providers has, textbox with virtual keyboard below where I can type text with remote control, and it will dynamically find...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Hi, please, is it possible to search myvideos by virtual keyboard? 1) Is there virtual keyboard? I tried to search forum, doc...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory: 1GB DDR 333Mhz. Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8S648. Motherboard Chipset: SiS648. Motherboard Bios: Ver. F8 . Video Card: ATI Radeon 9600 256MB. Video Card Driver: Latest from manufacturer's site. Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 . Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32Bit. CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz. HDD: 80GB. Memory...
Replies
Views
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup i get this message: "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The Zalman Zini software, contains a driver for the remote control, regulates the casefans and displays a al sorts of info on the 7" screen. Unfortunatly the Zini software is also very buggy, so apart from...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT case. The case has a 7" touchscreen. The touchscreen driver is very buggy under Windows Vista. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 6000 with Zalman CNPS8000 Cpu Cooler Mobo: Asus M2NPV-VM Mobo Memory: 2G Kingston Hard Drive: 500G Maxtor Sata DVD Drive: Pioneer DVD...
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
Hi, I'm having an issue with two TV cards in my new HTPC build. My setup is as follows: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
Replies
Views
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was wondering if its possible to mod the keys to work with mediaportal. Has anyone created a dll file for this? thx
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was...
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pinnacle PCTV To Go DE
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could be fine if I can use MP with it to see the decoder on my other PC running MP and best of all if I can use it via internet too to see my recordings in the decoder and my pay tv in my house of vacation...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Me and, I think a lot of people, currently use a dedicated stand stand alone decoder (mySKY for italian sat television) but could...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason I ask is I am trying desperatly to have control4 to control mediaportal without using the ir driver i built. I love Mediaportal and dont really want to use XBMC or WMC7 (has working ip drivers). I am no...
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason...
I was wondering if anyone knows how or if there is any support for vmccontroller TCP/IP controller in Mediaportal? The only reason...
Replies
Views
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my Dreambox) Ive been using the MyDreamDbox plugin by Kroko (well done that man) to view my cable feed within MP, Although i can connect to my DBOX I cannot connect to my Dreambox, but before i continue to...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom