other Input / Output interfaces (3 Viewers)

I have the same card and could never get the analog inputs to work. I tried both TV engine 2 and 3 with the same results. It gets detected, but doesn't pick anything up. In any event, if you want to watch analog tv, the best bet is with a tv card with a hardware encoder unless you have a pretty fast CPU. I know that's not the...
I have the same card and could never get the analog inputs to work. I tried both TV engine 2 and 3 with the same results. It gets...
have this card but unable to use the composite input on this card have done searches but nothing really comes up how to get the...
Replies
Views
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound. They reply in 10 minutes to the second message. Then I've tried another RCA cable (direct one) .... And with the normalize option I can have the same volume than analogic channel without noise this time. I...
You're wright CybrMage, I've already test the different controls. Then only wave control and master volume change de sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 + 1597 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel E6650 HDD...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any advice on this?
Anyone have any advice on this?
Has anyone used this card before? I see alot of posts for 9x00 or 7x00 but this card doesnt use a number after just Radeon...
Replies
Views
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was wondering if its possible to mod the keys to work with mediaportal. Has anyone created a dll file for this? thx
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was...
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was...
Replies
Views
The devs have been working on a new web interface for quite some time now. It is largely dependent on the concurrent development of the new TV engine, so I would expect to see something released within the next few major cycles.
The devs have been working on a new web interface for quite some time now. It is largely dependent on the concurrent development...
I apologize if the answer to this is obvious but i haven't been able to find it anywhere on the team-mediaportal.com website yet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD IrTrans DE
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
Check here. should help https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/can_someone_please_help_me_get_my-t26422.html
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 HTPC Case: Zalman HD160...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will give it a go :)
Thanks, I will give it a go :)
Hi! I Have read about this software called girder... And my question is how do you install and use it? I tried but failed, and...
Replies
Views
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my media (AVI and DIVX files)... It is nice because I just start a movie on the server and send it to that device. It does all the decoding work so takes all the work itself and hardly uses any CPU from...
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my...
I have a question and am wondering if this is even feasible.... I have a Linkplayer 2 that I currently use to watch most of my...
Replies
Views
GlobaLink GKM-700. It´s a great keyboard with trackball
GlobaLink GKM-700. It´s a great keyboard with trackball
I have always run MP with a usb keyboard which I attach/detach as required but I now want to use a wireless keyboard so which one ...
Replies
Views
Kool yea it seems like it would :D thanks! *Edit* Can't seem to figure it out I also have this little IR with a head phone jack look a like plugin that came with my MCE remote my cable box has a port for this in the back thats labeled "IR" also my IR for the remote has them too labeled Ana dB or something like that any idea how to...
Kool yea it seems like it would :D thanks! *Edit* Can't seem to figure it out I also have this little IR with a head phone jack...
Hi, I'm not sure if this belongs here or not but I have a Motorola cable box that has some digital channels on it that I would to...
Replies
Views
I too have this problem, also the IMDB info is not showing any more (using mouse and moving pointer to bottom of the screen)
I too have this problem, also the IMDB info is not showing any more (using mouse and moving pointer to bottom of the screen)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 (latest nightly snapshot) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP2 Remote: No TV - HTPC...
Replies
Views
This post clearly tells how to change "Previous Menu" from ESC to BACKSPACE, but I would like to ask if there is a way to make it so that both ESC and BACKSPACE perform "Previous Menu". Any ideas? Also has anyone found a better keyboard shortcut reference? The one I use does not even mention "Previous Menu" GeekTonic: Media...
This post clearly tells how to change "Previous Menu" from ESC to BACKSPACE, but I would like to ask if there is a way to make it...
How do I remap the keys on the keyboard to make them do what I want them to do? e.g. 1. I want the "Backspace" key to go to...
Replies
Views
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if used the below card, would playback be better? It has onboard MPEG2 decoding, or so I think. Jaton NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 256MB DDR AGP 8X/LP VGA DVI TV-OUT Thanks.
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if...
I have a fairly crappy PCI video card that has an RCA-out that I connect to my NTSC television to get video. I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I tried to uncheck the always on top option, but MP still keeps responding. Any help would be appreciated
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I...
I am using an Alienware PS2 type remote, which I've setup to work just fine in Media Portal using direct input. My issue is when...
Replies
Views
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder and then see if they run. else it may be a problem with the media framework (JMF) cuz. the one .jar file that runs doesn’t use the JMF but it also doesn’t use video.properties so it may be that. let me...
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder...
For any one looking for a new way to control your media player. LaserControl is avalible in Downloads>System Utilites Laser...
Replies
Views
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup i get this message: "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
Replies
Views
Hey, As far as MCE Replacement Plugin is concerned: The only thing that the MCE Replacement Driver gives you is the ability to remap some of the previously "hard-wired" buttons. You should be able to do everything else without it. Have a read through the documentation that comes with the plugin and see how you go. As for...
Hey, As far as MCE Replacement Plugin is concerned: The only thing that the MCE Replacement Driver gives you is the ability to...
It really does look like Media Portal is the one for me as far as other features go. So now I just need my TV working. I can get...
Replies
Views
Okay, I got it working with Mame, but I have a few questions, so I'll post them in the myEmulators thread.
Okay, I got it working with Mame, but I have a few questions, so I'll post them in the myEmulators thread.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Digital Set-top Box DE
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a digital set-top box. This is making my awesome HTPC with MP hard to use. Now i know there are a few options so that MP can control the set-top box but i am not sure of all of them. I have a hauppage winpvr...
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a...
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a...
Replies
Views
:) Problem solved, I have simply copied the file "MyKeys.dll" in the wrong folder, .\Plugins\Windows instead of .\Plugins\Process RE
:) Problem solved, I have simply copied the file "MyKeys.dll" in the wrong folder, .\Plugins\Windows instead of .\Plugins\Process...
Hello everybody. Is there a keyboard shortcut avaible which lets you switch directly e.g. to TV or to Radio modus? If i use my...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce_replacement_plugin-f165.html
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce_replacement_plugin-f165.html
I have a Hauppauge HVR 1300. MP works fine with it. The one thing I'm wondering is if Media Portal can use its built in IR Blaster...
Replies
Views
Synergy I have a similar setup I use synergy (opensource and free) to control my mac mini with mediaportal running on it. essentially you would be just scrolling your mouse to one of the four corners of your laptop screen and then the cursor and keybourd commands would come from the laptop. works great for me both in XP and now in...
Synergy I have a similar setup I use synergy (opensource and free) to control my mac mini with mediaportal running on it...
I have a home network setup that consists of a) main rig (gaming internet etc) b) HTPC. Just setup, no TV cards Have not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genius LuxeMate 810 DE
To fully work with EventGhost you must add three HID entries in startup of EventGhost. When you select the HID plugin you will see four entries for Luxemate 810, one of these doesn't work, you must select all the others... then just press the key that you want to remap and drag the event from the left side to your macro action... if...
To fully work with EventGhost you must add three HID entries in startup of EventGhost. When you select the HID plugin you will see...
Is there anybody with experience or ideas in using this radio USB keyboard/remote with MediaPortal ? I'm thinking about buy and use it.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bluetooth Remotes? DE
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
The Wii uses a bluetooth remote. Could it be used with MP?
Replies
Views
I suggest you two apps. They have helped me so much... the first is MacroRunner http://www.closetosoftware.com/?s=macrorunner (you can also download the latest beta with vista like interface and new features) and for switching displays i use UltraMon http://realtimesoft.com/ultramon/ with Ultramon you can create a shortcut to launch...
I suggest you two apps. They have helped me so much... the first is MacroRunner http://www.closetosoftware.com/?s=macrorunner (you...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Venice 3200+ HDD: 200GB Seagate...
Replies
Views
search the forums for autohotkey and hid and imon.. this has been discussed a few times.
search the forums for autohotkey and hid and imon.. this has been discussed a few times.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: MePo green Windows Version: Windows Media Center 2005 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom