other Input / Output interfaces (6 Viewers)

I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC at the same time I recently reinstalled Media Portal, to switch from SQL Server to MySQL, and I've messed up a setting and I can't work out which one. When I have Media Portal open on the main screen...
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC...
I'm running Vista 64bit with Media Portal on my TV and a monitor as well so that the PC can run media on the TV and still be a PC...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long delay. As I said in the previous post, the touchscreen plugin has all the shortcomings that I mentioned. Plus the one that on my particular setup it takes 100% CPU and also basically blocks the MP from working. Menus still work, but starting a video or playing music never works. :( It may work for you though...
Sorry for the long delay. As I said in the previous post, the touchscreen plugin has all the shortcomings that I mentioned. Plus...
I apologize it this has already been answered. I have searched a lot for the answer and have found nothing relevant. I have the...
Replies
Views
I suggest you two apps. They have helped me so much... the first is MacroRunner http://www.closetosoftware.com/?s=macrorunner (you can also download the latest beta with vista like interface and new features) and for switching displays i use UltraMon http://realtimesoft.com/ultramon/ with Ultramon you can create a shortcut to launch...
I suggest you two apps. They have helped me so much... the first is MacroRunner http://www.closetosoftware.com/?s=macrorunner (you...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Venice 3200+ HDD: 200GB Seagate...
Replies
Views
When I'm using two independent screens (dual mode) "Problem 2" is a major issue. It's the main source of unwanted interference caused by the desktop activity towards the MP running on the secondary screen. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/thx.gif Many thanks for your suggested solution: it works fine and no other app...
When I'm using two independent screens (dual mode) "Problem 2" is a major issue. It's the main source of unwanted interference...
Problem 1) My mouse wheel scrolls by itself, causing MP to skip backwards/forwards. Problem 2) I have a two screen setup, one...
Replies
Views
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup i get this message: "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
I've had a problem with using my gamepad to control MP lately, it suddently stopped working and when i click 'control pan' in Setup...
Replies
Views
Hmmm, seems to work in the same manner as joytokey, right? The problem with that kind of programs is that I would like them to be started only when MP starts or active only when Mp is active (that would be the best) because otherwise it gets in the way when playing games. Especially when using emulators as they have a lot of...
Hmmm, seems to work in the same manner as joytokey, right? The problem with that kind of programs is that I would like them to be...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD64 1.8...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I tried to uncheck the always on top option, but MP still keeps responding. Any help would be appreciated
Same problem here. When playing MAME games, MP keeps accepting input from the direct input device. Even when MP is minimized. I...
I am using an Alienware PS2 type remote, which I've setup to work just fine in Media Portal using direct input. My issue is when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Digital Set-top Box DE
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a digital set-top box. This is making my awesome HTPC with MP hard to use. Now i know there are a few options so that MP can control the set-top box but i am not sure of all of them. I have a hauppage winpvr...
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a...
Hey guys so here is my problem, i just switched to fiber optics cable through verizon but in order to receive any signal i need a...
Replies
Views
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my Dreambox) Ive been using the MyDreamDbox plugin by Kroko (well done that man) to view my cable feed within MP, Although i can connect to my DBOX I cannot connect to my Dreambox, but before i continue to...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Heya guys Ive got a question about what would be the best option to use... I have a Dbox and a Dreambox (mainly use my...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote control. What I am looking for is bidirectional support ie you can see content on your cellphone. For example with winamp I can browse through the media library and see all artists, album etc on the phone.
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Is there any way to controll MP with your cellphone via bluetooth? I found several solutions for having a unidirectional remote...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at adding a rotator on my antenna for ATSC reception (right now it is fixed to one location). Any suggestions for automatically pointing the antenna when I change channels? Would an IR Blaster work? Is there an Rotator Controller that allows a PC connection?
I'm looking at adding a rotator on my antenna for ATSC reception (right now it is fixed to one location). Any suggestions for...
I'm looking at adding a rotator on my antenna for ATSC reception (right now it is fixed to one location). Any suggestions for...
Replies
Views
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I can control it from one of my computer. I have no idea if that is possible but I like to control the Mediaportal from my other computer. For example if I have to add information from a movie (Moving...
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I...
It is a little hard to describe it but I going to give it a try :) I have a HTPC connect to my TV. I also have VNC on it so I...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will give it a go :)
Thanks, I will give it a go :)
Hi! I Have read about this software called girder... And my question is how do you install and use it? I tried but failed, and...
Replies
Views
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder and then see if they run. else it may be a problem with the media framework (JMF) cuz. the one .jar file that runs doesn’t use the JMF but it also doesn’t use video.properties so it may be that. let me...
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is but try copying the video.properties file from the source folder into the release folder...
For any one looking for a new way to control your media player. LaserControl is avalible in Downloads>System Utilites Laser...
Replies
Views
In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
In shareview it is already working! Best regards Helios
Hello, I'll try to explain what I am searching for: In Vista MCE, when in the music screen (ex view by artist), I can very...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Chanel Offset by 1 DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+ HDD: 500gb SATA Memory: 2gb Motherboard: ASUS K8V Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia 6800 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: X-fi gamer Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.9991 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 3400+...
Replies
Views
It's a general Win7/Vista thing - every app that uses sound automatically gets it's own volume slider when it runs.... Tony
It's a general Win7/Vista thing - every app that uses sound automatically gets it's own volume slider when it runs.... Tony
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD Windows Version: 7 SP1 32-bit CPU Type: Intel core i3 550 3.2Ghz...
Replies
Views
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv. But I can't start "TV Guide" in mediaportal since there is no default key for it (using keyboard). Neither can i configure a key since there is no "ACTION_SHOW_TVGUIDE" or similar function available? (or I...
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv...
I'm using lastest Mediaportal (1.1.0 BETA 1) I want to be able to start mediaportal's "TV Guide" feature when watching tv...
Replies
Views
I have a similiar case I'd like to solve. I have a Pioneer-plasma without speakers, all the audio I used have been in mediaportal so far. I have an active speaker system connected to my htpc through the analogue outs (7.1 audio on motherboard) But now I've got a cable box I'd like to get audio fram THOUGH my HTPC. I have digital...
I have a similiar case I'd like to solve. I have a Pioneer-plasma without speakers, all the audio I used have been in mediaportal...
so sorry if this has been asked before but i have done a bit of searching on the forums and most topics tend to be very specific...
Replies
Views
It suddenly started working the other day but now I get "a2" whenever I type an "a" and it crashes all of MediaPortal pretty regularly :S
It suddenly started working the other day but now I get "a2" whenever I type an "a" and it crashes all of MediaPortal pretty...
I have a wireless keyboard that I'd like to use occasionally for 'onlinevideos' searching specifically, Currently using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bluetooth Remotes? DE
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
There are two pda programs mpblue nd a new one, just do a search.
The Wii uses a bluetooth remote. Could it be used with MP?
Replies
Views
From reading here and various other forums, this no longer works with Foxtel, Optus or Austar as they changed their encryption method to prevent people from using anything other than their supplied box. This solution does however work fine with Select TV as I have the card above with a cam in my media portal and it works...
From reading here and various other forums, this no longer works with Foxtel, Optus or Austar as they changed their encryption...
Hi all... I am looking at getting digital cable tv in Sydney. What i would like to do is install a DVB-S card in my server that...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any advice on this?
Anyone have any advice on this?
Has anyone used this card before? I see alot of posts for 9x00 or 7x00 but this card doesnt use a number after just Radeon...
Replies
Views
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works for XBMC. Would mean I could lose one more remote. Pulse-Eight. Control your TV from XBMC, or vice versa! USB - CEC Adapter
Something like this for MP would be nice (see link below). I too have a Samsung and would love for this to work for MP as it works...
Has anybody experience with controlling TV from HTPC via HDMI-CEC protocol? Media Gallery « ValkyrieTech I think, this is...
Replies
Views
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was wondering if its possible to mod the keys to work with mediaportal. Has anyone created a dll file for this? thx
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was...
I have an old hp keyboard that has buttons along the top such as play, stop, eject, volume, internet, photos etc.. and was...
Replies
Views
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in mediaportal in the menu or through remote. My cable supplier (Telia) can't be run through a dvb-c card in mediaportal unfortunately and my plasma screen dont have any speakers. I have a gigabyte motheboard with...
I dunno if this is the correct thread, but Ill try it anyway... I would like to switch to my motherboards audio INPUT in...
Hi guys, I was just wondering how I can view + record analogur input in MediaPortal? I have configured the capture cards...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom