Plugin Development (22 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code plugin ideas. This forum is for people who are developing MediaPortal 2 plugins or who discuss about plugin concepts or plugin integration. It can also be used to ask questions about certain concepts or...
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Replies
Views
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an alternative solution? Speech control was really comfortable and I miss this feature so much :cry: The manual of the Amazon kit is quite good, just my coding skills are to low. Maybe the extracted code...
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt for MP2 DE
Wiki updated for Trakt plugin.
Wiki updated for Trakt plugin.
Hi, there were many requests to add Trakt / Follow.it support to MP2. As I don't use those services, I need some help in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 (3 Viewers) DE
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current beta input config plugin that is available is ok, but doesnt have access to extra buttons. it simply doesnt recognise them. cheers
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Replies
Views
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client / media scan. Background: Windows 7 Ultimate. 16G of Ram with a 6G Preconfigured RamDrive. All drivers for hardware updated. All windows service packs installed. Verified C: (SSD) speed and f: (Raid5 SATA)...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my NAS to the global shares. Yes, I provided credentials. I also checked the logs on the NAS and debugged MP2-Server. The access was perfectly fine, but the call...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modal dialogs DE
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can enter text) as modal?
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tabcontrol issue DE
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab everything works fine except where the tab are it will show the new tab but does not clear the old tab text. tab is removed but you can see the old tab text there. I have tried...
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab...
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab...
Replies
Views
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or external client program here. The thread BackupSettings for MP1 is here. The BackupSettings plugin can be downloaded from the plugin repository or from here. Installation: - Start the MediaPortal Extension...
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or...
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or...
Replies
Views
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings. https://github.com/BigGranu/AppLauncher_MP2/blob/master/AppLauncher/Helper/Help.cs#L99 This is a part of the AppLauncher. Now you type your Paasword e.g. "password" in the Pluginin and in the saved Settings.xml the text is then "rfHEJva/wao=". After Import it is again...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
Replies
Views
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin dependencies and compatibility checks. The required changes to the plugin.xml file are documented in this wiki page...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: AppLauncher DE
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next version of MP2 is available to download.
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Emulators DE
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Last weeks release
Last weeks release
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call so that we don' confuse other CLients?
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Webradio DE
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database instead of a XML-file. The size would probably be smaller and it would most likely be faster. The problem is that I'm not a developer, so maybe I'm one the wrong track here. What do you say about that idea?
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Hi. Any progress on this?
Hi. Any progress on this?
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: MP2Extended DE
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge. The API Calls are already changed, Ampdroid doesn't need a change so in the end everything will work :) And If one creates a new App he will learn to stick to the casing very fast :D Also there are still...
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2 tuners, however Fritz!Box GUI shows me 4 tuners -> BTW, i think this topic should be moved to TV-Server Plugins.
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2...
Replies
Views
N/A
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can create a plugin or extension to add IceTV's Interactive Smart Series Recording to their favourite digital TV recording software like MediaPortal 2, for Australian users. If needed an IceTV subscription will...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
Replies
Views
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't work there. It only works when I take the bin/.../debug folder and put it directly into my ProgramFiles (x86) or my ProgramFiles (x86)/team mediaportal folder... Perhaps it has something to do with the...
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't...
Hi guys, I wanted to write my first plugin for MP2 (NFO movie/series/music videos/... file extractor) and had some problems...
Replies
Views
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section Developing Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section...
Hi Guy´s, the topic says it all :) Is this "How to" from the Wiki still up-to-date for MediaPortal2 ? if not, exist any...
Replies
Views
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans to add such plugin. You could use Applauncher plugin to start a web browser from within MP2 for example.
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans...
Hi im using MP1 with usfull plugin: Browse The Web / Webbrowser FRITZ!Box Manager wenn can i use this plunin with MP2? kind regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 webradio.. DE
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet wurde. Bei Photoslideshow bin ich mir nicht sicher. Was man bestimmt machen muss, ist die plugin.xml anzupassen. Aber ob das reicht (so wie bei WebRadio) kann ich nicht sagen.
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet...
kann ich die plugins webradio, cinema und photoslideshow in der MP2.1 vom Februar benutzen?? Habs mal installiert, aber es taucht...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't this thread be located in the "MP2/General" forum?
Shouldn't this thread be located in the "MP2/General" forum?
Remote Control Support The MP2 alpha version comes with the IRServer client plugin that allows the use of the IRSS. The...
Replies
Views
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server" and restart MP2-Server. See also this post...
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from...
Hi, i searched the forum for similar problems, but none of them are exactly abut this one, or haven't got a solution for me. When...
Replies
Views
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
I will create a little Plugin, which runs in the background. This should be triggered by the Audioplayer. Once changes the Title, I...
Replies
Views
Okay now get an error for Netflix "no player found for ..."??? Amazon "Ressource ...not found"???
Okay now get an error for Netflix "no player found for ..."??? Amazon "Ressource ...not found"???
Hi there if I like to watch a movie in online videos (amazon prime or netflix) I receive the a.m. info ("Ressource BOOTSUWRNQ not...
Replies
Views
You could always change the names of the channels in the tvguide.xml file. That should be easy.
You could always change the names of the channels in the tvguide.xml file. That should be easy.
I have an xmltv file created from Schedules Direct that includes parenthesis in the Channel ID. I came accross a thread that says...
Replies
Views
After reading the documentation & source of some plugins I now understand the concept a bit better. Although examples are still welcome.
After reading the documentation & source of some plugins I now understand the concept a bit better. Although examples are still...
Hi, I see there is a lot of code related to BassPlayer but did not find any code that would actually use it. Is there any or...
Replies
Views
Download the zip file, I have trouble too with the svn
Download the zip file, I have trouble too with the svn
Hello I'm trying to find some info for writing a plugin for MP2 (c#) - but can't find any decent resources. I can see that there...
Replies
Views
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
I'm trying to draw a border using MPF. It works fine until I try to define each side separately. In WPF all sides equal would be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom