Plugin Development (14 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code plugin ideas. This forum is for people who are developing MediaPortal 2 plugins or who discuss about plugin concepts or plugin integration. It can also be used to ask questions about certain concepts or...
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Replies
Views
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt for MP2 DE
Wiki updated for Trakt plugin.
Wiki updated for Trakt plugin.
Hi, there were many requests to add Trakt / Follow.it support to MP2. As I don't use those services, I need some help in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Alexa Voice-Control for MP2 (1 Viewer) DE
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an alternative solution? Speech control was really comfortable and I miss this feature so much :cry: The manual of the Amazon kit is quite good, just my coding skills are to low. Maybe the extracted code...
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
Replies
Views
I added the information to the wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development/2_Git/Forking_MP2 This thread can be used for feedback or questions regarding the process or the wiki page.
I added the information to the wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development/2_Git/Forking_MP2...
Having some trouble figuring that part out (new to git). When I try and check out the 'dev' branch, it returns a not found error...
Replies
Views
You could always change the names of the channels in the tvguide.xml file. That should be easy.
You could always change the names of the channels in the tvguide.xml file. That should be easy.
I have an xmltv file created from Schedules Direct that includes parenthesis in the Channel ID. I came accross a thread that says...
Replies
Views
No but I use a free program called baretail
No but I use a free program called baretail
I have a feature request for the XMLTV plugin via the TVSetup app. Is it possible to either display in the plugin window, or pop...
Replies
Views
OK, yeah for some reason it will not work anymore for me using the username and password method. I had to switch over to the zipcode/lineupid method, but now it is working again.
OK, yeah for some reason it will not work anymore for me using the username and password method. I had to switch over to the...
EDIT: I am working on a new setup of this and will post here when completed. The new setup will allow the addition of Series info...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run it long enough. It looks like the issue is only somehow related with the force import button or if there is no new time stamp on the input file available. So far i am happy to got some programs imported...
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run...
Did anyone get the xmltv native Tv server plugin to work? I can map the channels on the second tab correctly (using mcm2xml), but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xaml question DE
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or an Array in XAML atm!? @morpheus_xx do you know how to do this?
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or...
Hi all, I've been investigating this for quite a while now, but I'm not having any success here. What I want to achieve is that I...
Replies
Views
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
I'm trying to draw a border using MPF. It works fine until I try to define each side separately. In WPF all sides equal would be...
Replies
Views
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling within bounds only) is correct, but displayed wrong, then it's a skin engine bug that should be added to JIRA.
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling...
I am currently the WiFi plugin using my custom build https://github.com/chefkoch/MediaPortal-2/commits/CustomBuilds/130712 And I...
Replies
Views
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 webradio.. DE
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet wurde. Bei Photoslideshow bin ich mir nicht sicher. Was man bestimmt machen muss, ist die plugin.xml anzupassen. Aber ob das reicht (so wie bei WebRadio) kann ich nicht sagen.
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet...
kann ich die plugins webradio, cinema und photoslideshow in der MP2.1 vom Februar benutzen?? Habs mal installiert, aber es taucht...
Replies
Views
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each subscreen :) So thank you for your help ;)
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each...
@morpheus_xx Sorry to bother you again :( I basically have one workflow model with several Screens. Inside the plugin.xml it is...
Replies
Views
AW: understand the way a plugin could be written Say "Thanks" to those people who wanted a user configurable menu...
AW: understand the way a plugin could be written Say "Thanks" to those people who wanted a user configurable menu...
I've read the wiki and also reviewed the incubator projects in order to understand the way a plugin(for example an audiobook...
Replies
Views
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server" and restart MP2-Server. See also this post...
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from...
Hi, i searched the forum for similar problems, but none of them are exactly abut this one, or haven't got a solution for me. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Uk tv epg DE
Hi. XMLTV is a standardized format for storing EPG data. It is compatible with nearly every TV solution for Computer out there. But as the name suggests it is an XML file, no json. For json you need a proprietary SD plugin or convert it into XMLTV format. I don't know if there is a SD (- json) plugin for MP. But I know there is a...
Hi. XMLTV is a standardized format for storing EPG data. It is compatible with nearly every TV solution for Computer out there. But...
Is there any in built EPG support for Freesat? Would love to move to MP2 but not without some kind of 7 day EPG Currently use EPG...
Replies
Views
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Not sure if this is the right forum to post or not so apologies if this is out of context. I am trying to get TVServerKodi plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvExperience Plugin DE
I have never enjoyed the XBMC UI either I came to MP first and nothing else seems as good but I have tried it a few times simply because I would love a feature like Pseudo TV. It would massively improve my Media Portal experience. I am often indecisive about what to watch because I have so much choice and I reckon the option to reduce...
I have never enjoyed the XBMC UI either I came to MP first and nothing else seems as good but I have tried it a few times simply...
Once we're done with the Mediasite Plugin, I was thinking of building a plugin that was missing from all the other HTPC packages...
Replies
Views
Sorry my fault. Opened a second thread for this... It's going on here.
Sorry my fault. Opened a second thread for this... It's going on here.
Hi guys, cloned the newest version of MP2 from GIT and wanted to start my development on the NFO Metadata Extractor but I've got...
Replies
Views
Hello, definitely I am, it's a strong requirement for trakt tv to work for live TV. I had a tough week at work but I'm still here. I'm trying to find a solution to implement the timeline feature on the slimtvservice instead on the slimtvhandler class. This should be enough to keep it independent from the tswriter but still server...
Hello, definitely I am, it's a strong requirement for trakt tv to work for live TV. I had a tough week at work but I'm still here...
Hello all. I've been working on adding LiveTV Program scrobbling on the builtin trakt plugin in the last days since i had some free...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trak.tv on MP2 DE
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented and will be part of MP2.1 final.
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented...
Trak.tv does not seem to take my login and p/w from MP2 plugin configuration screen. Anyone has the same issue? how did you solve it?
Replies
Views
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
Replies
Views
Could you give an example of adding rows to ListView (how to implement String property which is linked to itemsSource ListView). This property returns a list of simple strings. I would like to ask few more questions. How do I make property password in MediaPortal2 to keep data secret while entering the text into textBox like in...
Could you give an example of adding rows to ListView (how to implement String property which is linked to itemsSource ListView)...
How to use in the MediaPortal in the skin listbox control? How do I use to bind to the listview? These do not appear in it.
Replies
Views
sorry that mp2.2 doesn't work as aspected for my setup. i switched two clients to kodi now, no issues so far. :cool:
sorry that mp2.2 doesn't work as aspected for my setup. i switched two clients to kodi now, no issues so far. :cool:
New SlimTV Testbuilds using MPExtended provider Please read our wiki page TV_support for a description of the different operation...
Replies
Views
Yes, it took time and was partly frustrating, because I don't like to depend on people, but needed a lot of help in the beginning. If I were younger I'd perhaps take the challenge to learn #C. I learned Japanese, I guess #C is less complicated. the problem is my life changed with wife, kid, second on the way and a 60h week at work in...
Yes, it took time and was partly frustrating, because I don't like to depend on people, but needed a lot of help in the beginning...
MediaPortal 2 Native TV solution - Test builds Please read our wiki page TV_support for a description of the different operation...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tabcontrol issue DE
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab everything works fine except where the tab are it will show the new tab but does not clear the old tab text. tab is removed but you can see the old tab text there. I have tried...
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab...
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitle DE
Hi bugmenot, 1. For a different request you should probably open a new thread so someone will notice it. 2. You should use the search button more;), someone already asked for it from the developer of the great OnlineVideos plugin. Here are a couple of posts that requests the same thing...
Hi bugmenot, 1. For a different request you should probably open a new thread so someone will notice it. 2. You should use the...
Add online subtitle addon like on XBMC.:thx:
Replies
Views
Hm, seems like I can only edit the plugin - not remove it. @high Could you please lend a hand? Do I need additional rights to remove my SQLiteDatabase plugin from the MP2 download section or am I just too blind to find the right button? :D Thanks!
Hm, seems like I can only edit the plugin - not remove it. @high Could you please lend a hand? Do I need additional rights to...
Edit 28.09.2013: As of now, the source code is available on Github and the latest version of the binaries is available in our new...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SlimTvClient Error DE
I don't mind, because you did a great job with the software and are very kindly in helping. But yes, it would be better, if you overwork your wiki, because for me as a beginner, it was not exactly clear, what I really need to install and where I can get it. And in what order I have to install it. But all together in this forum, we can...
I don't mind, because you did a great job with the software and are very kindly in helping. But yes, it would be better, if you...
When I want to start the Slim TVClient I always get errors. It makes no difference whether I use localhost or the ip adress of my...
Replies
Views
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again. This means: if the media source is not configured as "Series", no lookup of series information happens. Changes: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commit/56647372c243e54829c2d31169ebc3293bdd5ece
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again...
Hi. The recordings share will be added and imported automatically after you first time saved the TV configuration. If a new...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom