Plugin Development (19 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 (1 Viewer) DE
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt for MP2 DE
Wiki updated for Trakt plugin.
Wiki updated for Trakt plugin.
Hi, there were many requests to add Trakt / Follow.it support to MP2. As I don't use those services, I need some help in...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code plugin ideas. This forum is for people who are developing MediaPortal 2 plugins or who discuss about plugin concepts or plugin integration. It can also be used to ask questions about certain concepts or...
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Welcome to the Plugin Development forum! MediaPortal 2 needs good people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Replies
Views
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an alternative solution? Speech control was really comfortable and I miss this feature so much :cry: The manual of the Amazon kit is quite good, just my coding skills are to low. Maybe the extracted code...
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
Yes, it took time and was partly frustrating, because I don't like to depend on people, but needed a lot of help in the beginning. If I were younger I'd perhaps take the challenge to learn #C. I learned Japanese, I guess #C is less complicated. the problem is my life changed with wife, kid, second on the way and a 60h week at work in...
Yes, it took time and was partly frustrating, because I don't like to depend on people, but needed a lot of help in the beginning...
MediaPortal 2 Native TV solution - Test builds Please read our wiki page TV_support for a description of the different operation...
Replies
Views
sorry that mp2.2 doesn't work as aspected for my setup. i switched two clients to kodi now, no issues so far. :cool:
sorry that mp2.2 doesn't work as aspected for my setup. i switched two clients to kodi now, no issues so far. :cool:
New SlimTV Testbuilds using MPExtended provider Please read our wiki page TV_support for a description of the different operation...
Replies
Views
OK, yeah for some reason it will not work anymore for me using the username and password method. I had to switch over to the zipcode/lineupid method, but now it is working again.
OK, yeah for some reason it will not work anymore for me using the username and password method. I had to switch over to the...
EDIT: I am working on a new setup of this and will post here when completed. The new setup will allow the addition of Series info...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Last weeks release
Last weeks release
Replies
Views
N/A
Yes, you'll need to edit a xml file. Check out the Wiki (search for logo or logomanager). I can't post the link now because our firewall is preventing me from accessing the Wiki. Can you elaborate a little bit on what you want to preserve? Note that there is a special MP2 Logomanager thread that I set up for such discussions: MP2 TV...
Yes, you'll need to edit a xml file. Check out the Wiki (search for logo or logomanager). I can't post the link now because our...
Now that the TV features of MP2 and TVE35 are getting more advanced, I think it would be a good time to check what other MP1...
Replies
Views
THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of plugin dev's have left meanwhile. But happy to hear that the project is not totally abandoned :)
THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of...
Overview AtmoLight is a process plugin that interfaces with different ambilight solutions and brings Ambilight to MediaPortal. The...
Replies
Views
Hm, seems like I can only edit the plugin - not remove it. @high Could you please lend a hand? Do I need additional rights to remove my SQLiteDatabase plugin from the MP2 download section or am I just too blind to find the right button? :D Thanks!
Hm, seems like I can only edit the plugin - not remove it. @high Could you please lend a hand? Do I need additional rights to...
Edit 28.09.2013: As of now, the source code is available on Github and the latest version of the binaries is available in our new...
Replies
Views
I have no idea, tbh. What I know is if I use shift+u or any letter to bind a command, on movies and TV series it takes you to the first show that start with that letter, and I assumed assigning a new binding was a secondary input what didn't overwrite the original one. Tomorrow I'm gonna test that specific scenario. Sent from my...
I have no idea, tbh. What I know is if I use shift+u or any letter to bind a command, on movies and TV series it takes you to the...
I've just created a little plugin which allows everyone to map key combinations of his HID to any special key available in MP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Cinema DE
Really cool plugin, that will be frequently used :)
Really cool plugin, that will be frequently used :)
See alsowiki documentation 1. Go "Settings/Plugins/Cinema/Locations" 2. Type a City in the Searchbox. (e.g. "paris" for Paris ;)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin: CEC remote for MP2 (2 Viewers) DE
@HTPCSourcer Ok. I am no developer so feel free to offer any advice at any time ...... I will have a look later this weekend... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
@HTPCSourcer Ok. I am no developer so feel free to offer any advice at any time ...... I will have a look later this weekend...
Hi Take your TV remote and control MP2 with it if you have CEC adapter made by Pulse-Eight. Only remote controlling part now...
Replies
Views
No, IRTrans is not support within MP2 directly, but in case you are able to get it working using IRSS, you can immediately use it with MP2 as well, because MP2 has an IRInputPlugin for connecting to IRSS. For any IRSS related support see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/ir-server-suite-irss.165/ , please.
No, IRTrans is not support within MP2 directly, but in case you are able to get it working using IRSS, you can immediately use it...
Here we finally have the long time requested Microsoft MCE Remote support build into MP2 without any additional tools, software...
Replies
Views
Yes, I can confirm the two versions can coexists. If you are using MP1 TVServer, you must make sure to stop the service first before you install and setup MP2. Both version are using different program and data folders and even different database engines.
Yes, I can confirm the two versions can coexists. If you are using MP1 TVServer, you must make sure to stop the service first...
MP2 - MySQL database provider, updated for Winter Release! After a long day of coding and testing I implemented support for MySQL...
Replies
Views
I'm missing the functionality to search subtitles for a movie or tv series in MP2. In MP1 there is SubCentral which uses the...
Replies
Views
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look yourself if performance is what you expect it to be. I imported some 10.000 titles today and the GUI looks ok. Note though that there is an automatic media information import (album information, posters...
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look...
Currently the BassPlayer in MP2 already plays many file types, including FLAC. It handles 24bit, 96/192KHz and even multichannel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NFO Metadata Extractor plugin (1 Viewer) DE
[Edit: Lehmden was faster with typing than me ;)] Yep, there is :D We already test it internally and so far it looks very well. However, we stumbled upon a bug that we already spotted a while ago in the NetworkNeighborhoodResourceAccessor (that's what is needed when you access media files on a Windows share). So it currently only...
[Edit: Lehmden was faster with typing than me ;)] Yep, there is :D We already test it internally and so far it looks very well...
Hi and hello, I want to present my first version of my newly created NFO metadata extractor. It's really a first alpha release so...
Replies
Views
Done as you requested my master :D
Done as you requested my master :D
The plugin has been fully integrated into MP2. For bug reports or feature requests please create a new thread in the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin: RefreshRateChanger (3 Viewers) DE
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation could check the issue. The returned error code is far from being plausible.
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation...
This is the development and discussion thread for the "RefreshRateChanger" plugin of MP2. Current state: Alpha Download: Contained...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures MP2 DE
MySQL way has come a long way if you havent tried it as of late. its not as complicated as it used to be. Its just as fast as setting up a local DB now. The only differences is the installation of MYSQL and point XBMC to the server. After that its the same process for adding Media.
MySQL way has come a long way if you havent tried it as of late. its not as complicated as it used to be. Its just as fast as...
Hi, are there any plans to port moving pictures to MP2? MaxMan23
Replies
Views
Fixed the "Presenter Image" bug.
Fixed the "Presenter Image" bug.
After speaking with Morpheus, he suggested that I post this here. I am currently working on building a plugin for MP2 that is...
Replies
Views
As the title states I would love some assistance explaining how to install a plugin into Mediaportal2. The plugin is for Schedules...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: MP2Extended DE
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge. The API Calls are already changed, Ampdroid doesn't need a change so in the end everything will work :) And If one creates a new App he will learn to stick to the casing very fast :D Also there are still...
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Webradio DE
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database instead of a XML-file. The size would probably be smaller and it would most likely be faster. The problem is that I'm not a developer, so maybe I'm one the wrong track here. What do you say about that idea?
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database...
Replies
Views
N/A
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Not sure if this is the right forum to post or not so apologies if this is out of context. I am trying to get TVServerKodi plugin...
Replies
Views
It is not documented anywhere in MP, as it is not yet supported by MP. However, there is/was a modified version of MP1 that attempted to use the equivalent information in the Sky EPG for satellite. This might give some clues on what needs to be done. Unfortunately: It was never an official part of MP. It had to be recompiled and...
It is not documented anywhere in MP, as it is not yet supported by MP. However, there is/was a modified version of MP1 that...
I very recently downloaded the source code for MP2 and wanted to experiment and tweak the recording logic (i.e. change how the...
Replies
Views
I am directly calling the savesettings function when the plugin screen is left in the model. I will change that and use the message handler. Thanks!
I am directly calling the savesettings function when the plugin screen is left in the model. I will change that and use the message...
Update: The language files are not working for the summer release I started to write my first plugin and got excited about MP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPExtended in MP2 (1 Viewer) DE
Oh, that would be great, as I could just find the time to change my VM-Host to proxmox and my Win10 is running again as MP2-Server ;-)
Oh, that would be great, as I could just find the time to change my VM-Host to proxmox and my Win10 is running again as MP2-Server ;-)
Can I use MPExtended in providing access to MediaPortal 2 from all over the world ?
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Hi. Any progress on this?
Hi. Any progress on this?
Replies
Views
N/A
I don't know if it matters or not When uninstalling MP Photo it leave everything behind at C:\ProgramData\MPPhotoSlideshow
I don't know if it matters or not When uninstalling MP Photo it leave everything behind at C:\ProgramData\MPPhotoSlideshow
I've put out the initial testing release for MP Photo Slideshow for MP2. Currently the following are not implemented in this...
Replies
Views
Hello, definitely I am, it's a strong requirement for trakt tv to work for live TV. I had a tough week at work but I'm still here. I'm trying to find a solution to implement the timeline feature on the slimtvservice instead on the slimtvhandler class. This should be enough to keep it independent from the tswriter but still server...
Hello, definitely I am, it's a strong requirement for trakt tv to work for live TV. I had a tough week at work but I'm still here...
Hello all. I've been working on adding LiveTV Program scrobbling on the builtin trakt plugin in the last days since i had some free...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom