Plugin Development (12 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Some sort of polling is the only way I think, it's just a question of how smart we can make it, e.g. check recordings returned by the API against the database at some regular interval and additionally shortly after a schedule is due to finish (or start if TV Mosaic supports playback of ongoing recordings) to get them in the database...
Some sort of polling is the only way I think, it's just a question of how smart we can make it, e.g. check recordings returned by...
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Too bad :(. You guys do everything in your free time, but you are a team and it’s not gentle to leave the team without a note. As an user I can not complain too much about a free product.
Too bad :(. You guys do everything in your free time, but you are a team and it’s not gentle to leave the team without a note. As...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps but no idea if or where any settings are available. For the latest in the developement of the TV Mosaic integration into MP I suggest you review this thread and also use it to raise any further questions...
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps...
I tried mp2.4 with mosaic but mosaic doesn't have hardware acceleration for AMD radeon and video plays poorly.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom