Plugin Development (6 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Hello, definitely I am, it's a strong requirement for trakt tv to work for live TV. I had a tough week at work but I'm still here. I'm trying to find a solution to implement the timeline feature on the slimtvservice instead on the slimtvhandler class. This should be enough to keep it independent from the tswriter but still server...
Hello, definitely I am, it's a strong requirement for trakt tv to work for live TV. I had a tough week at work but I'm still here...
Hello all. I've been working on adding LiveTV Program scrobbling on the builtin trakt plugin in the last days since i had some free...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 + eventghost? DE
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Does MediaPortal2 support Eventghost? Or some api that allows it to be controlled from Eventghost (e.g. http post, udp, tcp ...)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trak.tv on MP2 DE
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented and will be part of MP2.1 final.
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented...
Trak.tv does not seem to take my login and p/w from MP2 plugin configuration screen. Anyone has the same issue? how did you solve it?
Replies
Views
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important. The most recent version is to find in last posting. But be aware, this tool (to be precise the support for ATSC Guide) is under heavy development at the moment. There may be bugs and glitches until the next...
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important...
I have installed 2.1 and can tune my TV fine. Cannot for life of me figure out what EPG to use which will work in Las Vegas...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2 tuners, however Fritz!Box GUI shows me 4 tuners -> BTW, i think this topic should be moved to TV-Server Plugins.
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2...
Replies
Views
N/A
MP1 MP2 webradio.. DE
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet wurde. Bei Photoslideshow bin ich mir nicht sicher. Was man bestimmt machen muss, ist die plugin.xml anzupassen. Aber ob das reicht (so wie bei WebRadio) kann ich nicht sagen.
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet...
kann ich die plugins webradio, cinema und photoslideshow in der MP2.1 vom Februar benutzen?? Habs mal installiert, aber es taucht...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CEC in MP2 DE
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1 it is works, but this softwarte is to slow, if it starts. And I like the MP2 skins.
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1...
Kann ich in Mediaportal 2 das USB CEC Pulse Eight Modul nutzen? Ich besitze einen Philips Fernseher
Replies
Views
Yes, it took time and was partly frustrating, because I don't like to depend on people, but needed a lot of help in the beginning. If I were younger I'd perhaps take the challenge to learn #C. I learned Japanese, I guess #C is less complicated. the problem is my life changed with wife, kid, second on the way and a 60h week at work in...
Yes, it took time and was partly frustrating, because I don't like to depend on people, but needed a lot of help in the beginning...
MediaPortal 2 Native TV solution - Test builds Please read our wiki page TV_support for a description of the different operation...
Replies
Views
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look yourself if performance is what you expect it to be. I imported some 10.000 titles today and the GUI looks ok. Note though that there is an automatic media information import (album information, posters...
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look...
Currently the BassPlayer in MP2 already plays many file types, including FLAC. It handles 24bit, 96/192KHz and even multichannel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing Vinyl DE
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Hi, Can anyone produce a plugin to be able to play vinyl with MP2? Or is there one already available?
Replies
Views
As the title states I would love some assistance explaining how to install a plugin into Mediaportal2. The plugin is for Schedules...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for example "American Horror Story S04E12.xxx" the following attributes are not filled: ImdbId, TvdbId and FirstAired. I've fixed this and tested it. Works now. I'm trying to submit a patch, but first have to...
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for...
Hello, i'm currently writing a plugin for the tv engine. i've written this plugin already for mp1 and want to update it so it can...
Replies
Views
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can create a plugin or extension to add IceTV's Interactive Smart Series Recording to their favourite digital TV recording software like MediaPortal 2, for Australian users. If needed an IceTV subscription will...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
Replies
Views
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
This plugin adds a new type of ImageSource to MediaPortal 2 which allows skinners to implement smooth transitions and delayed...
Replies
Views
No but I use a free program called baretail
No but I use a free program called baretail
I have a feature request for the XMLTV plugin via the TVSetup app. Is it possible to either display in the plugin window, or pop...
Replies
Views
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Not sure if this is the right forum to post or not so apologies if this is out of context. I am trying to get TVServerKodi plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort Sampler properly for the very first time: The nasty issue with RRC is gone too...(y) But I got an "Out Of Memory" error in Fanart Handler Service, maybe a faulty jpg, don't know... Logs (both...
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort...
I have extended the "Refresh rate changer" plugin to give more control over the mapping of video fps -> screen refresh rate. By...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: MP2Extended DE
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge. The API Calls are already changed, Ampdroid doesn't need a change so in the end everything will work :) And If one creates a new App he will learn to stick to the casing very fast :D Also there are still...
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Emulators DE
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Last weeks release
Last weeks release
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
Replies
Views
N/A
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again. This means: if the media source is not configured as "Series", no lookup of series information happens. Changes: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commit/56647372c243e54829c2d31169ebc3293bdd5ece
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again...
Hi. The recordings share will be added and imported automatically after you first time saved the TV configuration. If a new...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Hi. Any progress on this?
Hi. Any progress on this?
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call so that we don' confuse other CLients?
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call...
Replies
Views
N/A
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current beta input config plugin that is available is ok, but doesnt have access to extra buttons. it simply doesnt recognise them. cheers
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Replies
Views
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons that MP doesnt recognise, so event ghost converts them to key strokes. So maybe a messaging plugin like we see in MP1 would be a great asset. Just realised i propably put my rant in the wrong catagory...
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons...
could really do with a dedicated exe for advance configure of MP2, like MP1. I know you've created the gui to access basic...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Webradio DE
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database instead of a XML-file. The size would probably be smaller and it would most likely be faster. The problem is that I'm not a developer, so maybe I'm one the wrong track here. What do you say about that idea?
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database...
Replies
Views
N/A
I'm missing the functionality to search subtitles for a movie or tv series in MP2. In MP1 there is SubCentral which uses the...
Replies
Views
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Developers/API_Documentation/MAS The API has a Id's for seasons and Shows. MP2 doesn't really (yet). So if one requests all episodes for a season, I get the id for the Season item in M_MEDIAITEM...
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here...
@morpheus_xx I need your help again :( I am working on a MAS implementation for MP2 adn for...
Replies
Views
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2 client: and those are my schedules as listed in SetupTV Also I don't think it is helpful I've attached the log...
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2...
I just have added a feature to show the series/episode information inside program guide for MP2. Examples: I'm currently...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom