Plugin Development (30 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
MP1 MP2 MP2 Webservices DE
I don't expect it to be a bigger problem than the changing databases in MP1.
I don't expect it to be a bigger problem than the changing databases in MP1.
Hi, since i'm currently designing a more elegant Webservice to access the current MP 1.1/1.2 databases based on the MS MEF...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trak.tv on MP2 DE
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented and will be part of MP2.1 final.
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented...
Trak.tv does not seem to take my login and p/w from MP2 plugin configuration screen. Anyone has the same issue? how did you solve it?
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the great info guys. I will check out ForTheRecord.
Thanks for all the great info guys. I will check out ForTheRecord.
I plan on developing a MediaPortal plugin but I have some questions first... I have scoured the WIKI and found bits of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPExtended in MP2 DE
Oh, that would be great, as I could just find the time to change my VM-Host to proxmox and my Win10 is running again as MP2-Server ;-)
Oh, that would be great, as I could just find the time to change my VM-Host to proxmox and my Win10 is running again as MP2-Server ;-)
Can I use MPExtended in providing access to MediaPortal 2 from all over the world ?
Replies
Views
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort Sampler properly for the very first time: The nasty issue with RRC is gone too...(y) But I got an "Out Of Memory" error in Fanart Handler Service, maybe a faulty jpg, don't know... Logs (both...
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort...
I have extended the "Refresh rate changer" plugin to give more control over the mapping of video fps -> screen refresh rate. By...
Replies
Views
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Hi, I've been using MP2 for a couple of years now. And I was wondering how easy would it be (for me) to add extra features to the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, now it works ;) but most channels have no content, like 3sat, br, dokus4me, etc???
Thanks, now it works ;) but most channels have no content, like 3sat, br, dokus4me, etc???
Hi, what do I have to do if I will only see german channels in online videos. The filter function is not comfortable, I whish to...
Replies
Views
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/13f33232293b6592ffe134a5886f556cd0dcf4bc/MediaPortal/Incubator/SQLiteDatabase/plugin.xml#L8 Add...
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like...
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/z_MissingFeatures/PictureOfTheDay_plugin Is anyone work on it? If...
Replies
Views
Thanks! This works perfectly. :) Im a happy camper. I will have a look at that, however i think the config interface that MP2 provides is really good and suits my needs perfectly.
Thanks! This works perfectly. :) Im a happy camper. I will have a look at that, however i think the config interface that MP2...
Hey, i have 2 small questions. Question 1: I added AtmoLight to the config/settings menu in MP2 a while ago, but what always...
Replies
Views
I already checked two alternative ways to allow loading plugins from internet. We will have a solution in next release :)
I already checked two alternative ways to allow loading plugins from internet. We will have a solution in next release :)
when i extract the zip file in the plugins folder like webradio or applauncher the title shows up on the homepage. only the link is...
Replies
Views
AW: Plugins that add more UPNP devices to UPnPServer McGoober are there any news about your development? :thx:
AW: Plugins that add more UPNP devices to UPnPServer McGoober are there any news about your development? :thx:
I'm in the process of creating a plugin that will add a new UPNP device and device services to the MP2 server. But currently...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for example "American Horror Story S04E12.xxx" the following attributes are not filled: ImdbId, TvdbId and FirstAired. I've fixed this and tested it. Works now. I'm trying to submit a patch, but first have to...
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for...
Hello, i'm currently writing a plugin for the tv engine. i've written this plugin already for mp1 and want to update it so it can...
Replies
Views
Is something new about my error?
Is something new about my error?
Hi, I'm user of MP1 and IP TV. Working all nice with. Today i downloaded MP2 Alpha and than installed SlimTV plugin within...
Replies
Views
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again. This means: if the media source is not configured as "Series", no lookup of series information happens. Changes: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commit/56647372c243e54829c2d31169ebc3293bdd5ece
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again...
Hi. The recordings share will be added and imported automatically after you first time saved the TV configuration. If a new...
Replies
Views
Thanks Morpheus! Well, seems like Albert already thought about registering MIAs: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/master/MediaPortal/Source/Core/MediaPortal.Common/PluginItemBuilders That means in theory MIAs can be built via plugin.xml - I just don't know when and how they are registered with the MediaLibrary...
Thanks Morpheus! Well, seems like Albert already thought about registering MIAs...
Sanity check here... I must be missing something. Ok, so I have a plugin which needs to register a new aspect so I can store...
Replies
Views
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet, just so you know.
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet...
I installed MP2 4 to my Windows 7 PC I also downloaded the Source and trying to connect MS SQL Server database with MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
Added to the Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Plugin_Development/Tutorials/Dynamic_ListView_%28basics%29 It might be not the best Tutorial but hopefully it will help others. I think it is agoof idea to add such things to the wiki, so that morpehus doesn't get asked the same question sover and over...
Added to the Wiki...
@morpheus_xx I thought I would start working on a little Inputmanager, because this is requested by many people :) It is a bit how...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Onlinevideos Netflix (1 Viewer) DE
Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out of the box works with MP1 and MP2. Sorry for being so stubborn :)
Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out...
Hi, I'm currently working on fixing the login issues for netflix and I need to add some extra browser things. As this has some...
Replies
Views
Thanks Albert, Works as expected.
Thanks Albert, Works as expected.
One of the requirements of DLNA is to add the following XML tag to UPNP device description and service SCPD XML...
Replies
Views
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the HeaderedItemsControl is getting a proper Style built. I'm going to post my working code below in case others come looking and have a similar problem with binding. Specfically what this style lets you do is place items...
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the...
Hello, I'm slowly learning the new MP2 development and I'm having an issue with Binding that I can figure out. I know my model is...
Replies
Views
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling within bounds only) is correct, but displayed wrong, then it's a skin engine bug that should be added to JIRA.
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling...
I am currently the WiFi plugin using my custom build https://github.com/chefkoch/MediaPortal-2/commits/CustomBuilds/130712 And I...
Replies
Views
Ok to finish this thread and add latest information: The ShutdownManager has been implemented as a plugin called: "SystemStateMenu" For documentation take a look at the wiki page: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Reference/SystemStateMenu There are also links included to the source code and other related components...
Ok to finish this thread and add latest information: The ShutdownManager has been implemented as a plugin called...
Hi, I am missing an essential feature in MP2: I want to choose different power actions from a menu to shutdown the pc, supend or...
Replies
Views
AW: understand the way a plugin could be written Say "Thanks" to those people who wanted a user configurable menu...
AW: understand the way a plugin could be written Say "Thanks" to those people who wanted a user configurable menu...
I've read the wiki and also reviewed the incubator projects in order to understand the way a plugin(for example an audiobook...
Replies
Views
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration Solutions. and throws an error "Cross-thread operation not valid: Control 'DlgConfigModeHint' accessed from a thread other than the thread it was created on.' Also I goggled and found a same thread discussion...
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration...
1. I have downloaded recent source code of MP2 and I can able to open the MP2-Server using the Visual Studio 2013 and all compiling...
Replies
Views
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing them into database. But there is an issue with the kind of detection, what primary "media type" the disc contains: it scans all files on it, not only a few, to detect if it is primary audio, video or image...
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing...
While I chomp at the bit waiting to get my hands on the new SQLite code (Sorry MJGraf, I could not resist), I did some testing of...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if "reading" is the only thing that needs to be done. Please check this wiki page for details about the resource lookup inside MP2: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Skin_Design#Resource_lookup_chain We need to check if we can use the SkinEngine directly inside your designer, so we can depend...
I'm not sure if "reading" is the only thing that needs to be done. Please check this wiki page for details about the resource...
Is there a definition available wich XAML Elements are possible and wich ones not? Maybe I've time to make a Little XAML Editor...
Replies
Views
Hod should i organize data refreshing to make xaml data change? Could you tell me if MediaPortal2 supports MVVM? Plugin: <Plugin DescriptorVersion="1.0" Name="Plugins" PluginId="C28ABD6B-9615-4512-B8DA-A04096F35628" Author="d2L" Copyright="d2L" Description="Sample plugin" PluginVersion="0.1"> <Runtime> <Assembly...
Hod should i organize data refreshing to make xaml data change? Could you tell me if MediaPortal2 supports MVVM? Plugin: <Plugin...
How do I implement refreshing of binding properties in MediaPortal2 similarly to Wpf INotifyPropertyChanged? Property triggers only...
Replies
Views
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player would be best, I think. We did the same in the MediaSite plugin, so take a look there as reference: Created an own ResourceProvider (that is able to access streams) Created a player that uses LAV splitter...
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player...
I come from germany and can no Chinese. And sorry, but my English is only slightly better. :oops: I have said morpheus_xx, I...
Replies
Views
You see, first of all it's good to that you have a vision where you would like to go and I guess many users and even team members had it within the past years. But at some point you need to split it up into small chunks, which actually can be handled within a reasonable timeframe and of course someone in the end has to do it. MP2 is...
You see, first of all it's good to that you have a vision where you would like to go and I guess many users and even team members...
I'm not sure if this is the best spot for this or if it makes more sense in "Feature Requests". Background: I want to create a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom