Plugin Development (19 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Is something new about my error?
Is something new about my error?
Hi, I'm user of MP1 and IP TV. Working all nice with. Today i downloaded MP2 Alpha and than installed SlimTV plugin within...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is something missing and the situation is not handled correctly :( I see you use the Tv4Home Provider. Please consider to switch to MPExtended, it is better. Please describe your more in detail: Do you use the Alpha or Easter Build? Is TvServer installed on same machine as MP2? Is Tv4Home installed on same...
Looks like there is something missing and the situation is not handled correctly :( I see you use the Tv4Home Provider. Please...
Hello, I've tried everything that I can think of besides removing everything and starting over. I'm making this post remotely so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration Solutions. and throws an error "Cross-thread operation not valid: Control 'DlgConfigModeHint' accessed from a thread other than the thread it was created on.' Also I goggled and found a same thread discussion...
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration...
1. I have downloaded recent source code of MP2 and I can able to open the MP2-Server using the Visual Studio 2013 and all compiling...
Replies
Views
the WebEPG1.zip has a copy of the "MediaPortal Setup TV_OLD" folder and log files. I renamed this, started MePo2 SetupTV, and get a new "MediaPortal Setup TV" folder with 2 more empty log files. I'm pretty sure SetupTV logs are written to a black hole.
the WebEPG1.zip has a copy of the "MediaPortal Setup TV_OLD" folder and log files. I renamed this, started MePo2 SetupTV, and get a...
tried the USA imdb_com WebEPG grabber. SetupTV crqshed wit windows error. Was trying to do a write to tvguide.xml file. Tried again...
Replies
Views
Don't know what the rest of you experienced, but the SD plugin does not work in MP2. As a replacement I used the xmltv plugin with the MC2XML plugin. Before all this i basically exported the channels from MP1 where the SD plugin does work, and imported them into MP2. This may have been an important piece for me since I also use the...
Don't know what the rest of you experienced, but the SD plugin does not work in MP2. As a replacement I used the xmltv plugin with...
EDIT THIS DOES NOT WORK I must have missed deleting something after after install and it had maintained the xmltv guide data...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Render HTML with MP DE
Thanks to both of you. I'll take a look at the code as soon as I can but that won't be until July...I've got my daughter to entertain, a triathlon to race, there's work...and, oh right, I have to teach myself C#! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thanks to both of you. I'll take a look at the code as soon as I can but that won't be until July...I've got my daughter to...
Hi, Inspired by a plugin that displays weather from the BBC, I'm looking at developing a plugin to display weather from the...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't this thread be located in the "MP2/General" forum?
Shouldn't this thread be located in the "MP2/General" forum?
Remote Control Support The MP2 alpha version comes with the IRServer client plugin that allows the use of the IRSS. The...
Replies
Views
Thanks Morpheus! Well, seems like Albert already thought about registering MIAs: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/master/MediaPortal/Source/Core/MediaPortal.Common/PluginItemBuilders That means in theory MIAs can be built via plugin.xml - I just don't know when and how they are registered with the MediaLibrary...
Thanks Morpheus! Well, seems like Albert already thought about registering MIAs...
Sanity check here... I must be missing something. Ok, so I have a plugin which needs to register a new aspect so I can store...
Replies
Views
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
I will create a little Plugin, which runs in the background. This should be triggered by the Audioplayer. Once changes the Title, I...
Replies
Views
I am directly calling the savesettings function when the plugin screen is left in the model. I will change that and use the message handler. Thanks!
I am directly calling the savesettings function when the plugin screen is left in the model. I will change that and use the message...
Update: The language files are not working for the summer release I started to write my first plugin and got excited about MP2...
Replies
Views
Hod should i organize data refreshing to make xaml data change? Could you tell me if MediaPortal2 supports MVVM? Plugin: <Plugin DescriptorVersion="1.0" Name="Plugins" PluginId="C28ABD6B-9615-4512-B8DA-A04096F35628" Author="d2L" Copyright="d2L" Description="Sample plugin" PluginVersion="0.1"> <Runtime> <Assembly...
Hod should i organize data refreshing to make xaml data change? Could you tell me if MediaPortal2 supports MVVM? Plugin: <Plugin...
How do I implement refreshing of binding properties in MediaPortal2 similarly to Wpf INotifyPropertyChanged? Property triggers only...
Replies
Views
AW: Plugins that add more UPNP devices to UPnPServer McGoober are there any news about your development? :thx:
AW: Plugins that add more UPNP devices to UPnPServer McGoober are there any news about your development? :thx:
I'm in the process of creating a plugin that will add a new UPNP device and device services to the MP2 server. But currently...
Replies
Views
I haven't seen much on MP-TV Series or Moving Pictures. Is development for those plugins underway for MP2, and is there a roadmap estimate for MP2 Beta? I know the alpha is available but I think that would be too glitchy for daily use.
I haven't seen much on MP-TV Series or Moving Pictures. Is development for those plugins underway for MP2, and is there a roadmap...
Hello dear community! As I was discussing a new skin idea for MP2 I came to think about fanart, latest media and infos. In MP1 we...
Replies
Views
I don't know if it matters or not When uninstalling MP Photo it leave everything behind at C:\ProgramData\MPPhotoSlideshow
I don't know if it matters or not When uninstalling MP Photo it leave everything behind at C:\ProgramData\MPPhotoSlideshow
I've put out the initial testing release for MP Photo Slideshow for MP2. Currently the following are not implemented in this...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call so that we don' confuse other CLients?
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Webradio DE
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database instead of a XML-file. The size would probably be smaller and it would most likely be faster. The problem is that I'm not a developer, so maybe I'm one the wrong track here. What do you say about that idea?
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Last weeks release
Last weeks release
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Hi. Any progress on this?
Hi. Any progress on this?
Replies
Views
N/A
Ok to finish this thread and add latest information: The ShutdownManager has been implemented as a plugin called: "SystemStateMenu" For documentation take a look at the wiki page: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Reference/SystemStateMenu There are also links included to the source code and other related components...
Ok to finish this thread and add latest information: The ShutdownManager has been implemented as a plugin called...
Hi, I am missing an essential feature in MP2: I want to choose different power actions from a menu to shutdown the pc, supend or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin: RefreshRateChanger (2 Viewers) DE
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation could check the issue. The returned error code is far from being plausible.
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation...
This is the development and discussion thread for the "RefreshRateChanger" plugin of MP2. Current state: Alpha Download: Contained...
Replies
Views
Yes, I can confirm the two versions can coexists. If you are using MP1 TVServer, you must make sure to stop the service first before you install and setup MP2. Both version are using different program and data folders and even different database engines.
Yes, I can confirm the two versions can coexists. If you are using MP1 TVServer, you must make sure to stop the service first...
MP2 - MySQL database provider, updated for Winter Release! After a long day of coding and testing I implemented support for MySQL...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: MP2Extended DE
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge. The API Calls are already changed, Ampdroid doesn't need a change so in the end everything will work :) And If one creates a new App he will learn to stick to the casing very fast :D Also there are still...
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge...
Replies
Views
N/A
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
This plugin adds a new type of ImageSource to MediaPortal 2 which allows skinners to implement smooth transitions and delayed...
Replies
Views
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort Sampler properly for the very first time: The nasty issue with RRC is gone too...(y) But I got an "Out Of Memory" error in Fanart Handler Service, maybe a faulty jpg, don't know... Logs (both...
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort...
I have extended the "Refresh rate changer" plugin to give more control over the mapping of video fps -> screen refresh rate. By...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Emulators DE
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
Replies
Views
N/A
MP1 MP2 Plugin: CEC remote for MP2 (3 Viewers) DE
@HTPCSourcer Ok. I am no developer so feel free to offer any advice at any time ...... I will have a look later this weekend... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
@HTPCSourcer Ok. I am no developer so feel free to offer any advice at any time ...... I will have a look later this weekend...
Hi Take your TV remote and control MP2 with it if you have CEC adapter made by Pulse-Eight. Only remote controlling part now...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: AppLauncher DE
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next version of MP2 is available to download.
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next...
Replies
Views
N/A
Works mutch better with your bugfix. So now, I just have to start the translation, and I'll finish just when MP2 will be ready to be Alpha, without the need of the string management tool :P Btw, some news about this tool ?
Works mutch better with your bugfix. So now, I just have to start the translation, and I'll finish just when MP2 will be ready...
Hi everyone, After talking to Albert, he told me the translation of MP2 will should be done with a "Language plugin". So I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the great info guys. I will check out ForTheRecord.
Thanks for all the great info guys. I will check out ForTheRecord.
I plan on developing a MediaPortal plugin but I have some questions first... I have scoured the WIKI and found bits of...
Replies
Views
Thanks! This works perfectly. :) Im a happy camper. I will have a look at that, however i think the config interface that MP2 provides is really good and suits my needs perfectly.
Thanks! This works perfectly. :) Im a happy camper. I will have a look at that, however i think the config interface that MP2...
Hey, i have 2 small questions. Question 1: I added AtmoLight to the config/settings menu in MP2 a while ago, but what always...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom