Plugin Development (25 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Hi. Tested v3 quickly. Sadly no luck. Got the same timeout error while restoring series flags than before: No series flags are restored. Issue is with huge collection (roundabout 600 series, 20.000 episodes, 60% watched), not with test collection (with small collection it's working flawlessly)... Probably it is not really a plugin...
Hi. Tested v3 quickly. Sadly no luck. Got the same timeout error while restoring series flags than before: No series flags are...
Hi all, as you probably read in the 2.2 Pre-release news, there will be a plugin to transfer watched flags. This mini plugin has...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: HOW TO: Create a simple media list interface Ok I understand. Now my listview is: <ListView Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1" Margin="0,20,20,20" Style="{ThemeResource MenuListViewStyle}" > Thanks a lot
Re: AW: HOW TO: Create a simple media list interface Ok I understand. Now my listview is: <ListView Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1"...
1. Create a screen tag (this is always that): <Screen xmlns="www.team-mediaportal.com/2008/mpf/directx"...
Replies
Views
Don't know what the rest of you experienced, but the SD plugin does not work in MP2. As a replacement I used the xmltv plugin with the MC2XML plugin. Before all this i basically exported the channels from MP1 where the SD plugin does work, and imported them into MP2. This may have been an important piece for me since I also use the...
Don't know what the rest of you experienced, but the SD plugin does not work in MP2. As a replacement I used the xmltv plugin with...
EDIT THIS DOES NOT WORK I must have missed deleting something after after install and it had maintained the xmltv guide data...
Replies
Views
It's released, see here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-48#post-1136062 @morpheus_xx, and possible others : source is available here: https://github.com/doskabouter/BrowseTheWeb There are still a couple of thing needing attention: Better skinfiles with more control over window...
It's released, see here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-48#post-1136062...
Hi folks, I'm trying to port the browsetheweb plugin to mediaportal 2, and I must admit, it's a bit more challenging than I...
Replies
Views
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trak.tv on MP2 DE
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented and will be part of MP2.1 final.
I just got an alert that @zicoz rated my previous post, which reminded me about this thread. The two-way syncing is implemented...
Trak.tv does not seem to take my login and p/w from MP2 plugin configuration screen. Anyone has the same issue? how did you solve it?
Replies
Views
Is something new about my error?
Is something new about my error?
Hi, I'm user of MP1 and IP TV. Working all nice with. Today i downloaded MP2 Alpha and than installed SlimTV plugin within...
Replies
Views
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling within bounds only) is correct, but displayed wrong, then it's a skin engine bug that should be added to JIRA.
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling...
I am currently the WiFi plugin using my custom build https://github.com/chefkoch/MediaPortal-2/commits/CustomBuilds/130712 And I...
Replies
Views
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort Sampler properly for the very first time: The nasty issue with RRC is gone too...(y) But I got an "Out Of Memory" error in Fanart Handler Service, maybe a faulty jpg, don't know... Logs (both...
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort...
I have extended the "Refresh rate changer" plugin to give more control over the mapping of video fps -> screen refresh rate. By...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: AppLauncher DE
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next version of MP2 is available to download.
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next...
Replies
Views
N/A
MP1 MP2 MP2 Webservices DE
I don't expect it to be a bigger problem than the changing databases in MP1.
I don't expect it to be a bigger problem than the changing databases in MP1.
Hi, since i'm currently designing a more elegant Webservice to access the current MP 1.1/1.2 databases based on the MS MEF...
Replies
Views
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet, just so you know.
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet...
I installed MP2 4 to my Windows 7 PC I also downloaded the Source and trying to connect MS SQL Server database with MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/13f33232293b6592ffe134a5886f556cd0dcf4bc/MediaPortal/Incubator/SQLiteDatabase/plugin.xml#L8 Add...
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like...
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/z_MissingFeatures/PictureOfTheDay_plugin Is anyone work on it? If...
Replies
Views
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again. This means: if the media source is not configured as "Series", no lookup of series information happens. Changes: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commit/56647372c243e54829c2d31169ebc3293bdd5ece
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again...
Hi. The recordings share will be added and imported automatically after you first time saved the TV configuration. If a new...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the great info guys. I will check out ForTheRecord.
Thanks for all the great info guys. I will check out ForTheRecord.
I plan on developing a MediaPortal plugin but I have some questions first... I have scoured the WIKI and found bits of...
Replies
Views
Thanks Albert, Works as expected.
Thanks Albert, Works as expected.
One of the requirements of DLNA is to add the following XML tag to UPNP device description and service SCPD XML...
Replies
Views
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important. The most recent version is to find in last posting. But be aware, this tool (to be precise the support for ATSC Guide) is under heavy development at the moment. There may be bugs and glitches until the next...
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important...
I have installed 2.1 and can tune my TV fine. Cannot for life of me figure out what EPG to use which will work in Las Vegas...
Replies
Views
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
This plugin adds a new type of ImageSource to MediaPortal 2 which allows skinners to implement smooth transitions and delayed...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for example "American Horror Story S04E12.xxx" the following attributes are not filled: ImdbId, TvdbId and FirstAired. I've fixed this and tested it. Works now. I'm trying to submit a patch, but first have to...
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for...
Hello, i'm currently writing a plugin for the tv engine. i've written this plugin already for mp1 and want to update it so it can...
Replies
Views
Thanks - missed that...
Thanks - missed that...
Now I'm not a code monkey but I found this LOVEFiLM API - Welcome to the LOVEFiLM API in my mad wanderings and it got me thinking...
Replies
Views
AW: Plugins that add more UPNP devices to UPnPServer McGoober are there any news about your development? :thx:
AW: Plugins that add more UPNP devices to UPnPServer McGoober are there any news about your development? :thx:
I'm in the process of creating a plugin that will add a new UPNP device and device services to the MP2 server. But currently...
Replies
Views
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin dependencies and compatibility checks. The required changes to the plugin.xml file are documented in this wiki page...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Replies
Views
thank a lot albert for correction (first post edited; but I have keep my hand ID for understanding 0000,1111,222,...) To understand plugin, I have read the helloworld example, but few hours are necessary to know functioning. I'm not sure what vb code is necessary because vb.net -> C# translation is easy (but I prefer coding in...
thank a lot albert for correction (first post edited; but I have keep my hand ID for understanding 0000,1111,222,...) To...
Sorry I don't speak good english and I see how MP2 plugin work from few hours. So I think all I say isn't true but It can help some...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
Replies
Views
N/A
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or external client program here. The thread BackupSettings for MP1 is here. The BackupSettings plugin can be downloaded from the plugin repository or from here. Installation: - Start the MediaPortal Extension...
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or...
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or...
Replies
Views
Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out of the box works with MP1 and MP2. Sorry for being so stubborn :)
Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out...
Hi, I'm currently working on fixing the login issues for netflix and I need to add some extra browser things. As this has some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration Solutions. and throws an error "Cross-thread operation not valid: Control 'DlgConfigModeHint' accessed from a thread other than the thread it was created on.' Also I goggled and found a same thread discussion...
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration...
1. I have downloaded recent source code of MP2 and I can able to open the MP2-Server using the Visual Studio 2013 and all compiling...
Replies
Views
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the HeaderedItemsControl is getting a proper Style built. I'm going to post my working code below in case others come looking and have a similar problem with binding. Specfically what this style lets you do is place items...
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the...
Hello, I'm slowly learning the new MP2 development and I'm having an issue with Binding that I can figure out. I know my model is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Uk tv epg DE
Hi. XMLTV is a standardized format for storing EPG data. It is compatible with nearly every TV solution for Computer out there. But as the name suggests it is an XML file, no json. For json you need a proprietary SD plugin or convert it into XMLTV format. I don't know if there is a SD (- json) plugin for MP. But I know there is a...
Hi. XMLTV is a standardized format for storing EPG data. It is compatible with nearly every TV solution for Computer out there. But...
Is there any in built EPG support for Freesat? Would love to move to MP2 but not without some kind of 7 day EPG Currently use EPG...
Replies
Views
Sorry my fault. Opened a second thread for this... It's going on here.
Sorry my fault. Opened a second thread for this... It's going on here.
Hi guys, cloned the newest version of MP2 from GIT and wanted to start my development on the NFO Metadata Extractor but I've got...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom