Plugin Development (26 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
I'm missing the functionality to search subtitles for a movie or tv series in MP2. In MP1 there is SubCentral which uses the...
Replies
Views
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server" and restart MP2-Server. See also this post...
The tuning details and other files are extracted if the target folder not exists yet. Please delete SlimTvCore folder from...
Hi, i searched the forum for similar problems, but none of them are exactly abut this one, or haven't got a solution for me. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin: RefreshRateChanger (2 Viewers) DE
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation could check the issue. The returned error code is far from being plausible.
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation...
This is the development and discussion thread for the "RefreshRateChanger" plugin of MP2. Current state: Alpha Download: Contained...
Replies
Views
THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of plugin dev's have left meanwhile. But happy to hear that the project is not totally abandoned :)
THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of...
Overview AtmoLight is a process plugin that interfaces with different ambilight solutions and brings Ambilight to MediaPortal. The...
Replies
Views
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit werden mkv kompatible xml Dateien erzeugt. Und ich habe ein kleines Programm in AutoIT geschrieben, das diese xml ohne remuxxen in die mkv bringt. Geht sehr schnell, deutlich unter 1 Sekunde pro Film. Das...
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit...
Hallo, ich habe die neue Jubiläumsedition von MP2 installiert und nun werden keine Filme mehr erkannt. Komplette Deinstallation...
Replies
Views
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings. https://github.com/BigGranu/AppLauncher_MP2/blob/master/AppLauncher/Helper/Help.cs#L99 This is a part of the AppLauncher. Now you type your Paasword e.g. "password" in the Pluginin and in the saved Settings.xml the text is then "rfHEJva/wao=". After Import it is again...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
Replies
Views
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are "captured" by a custom EvrPresenter, it does a callback to pass the video frame back to MP2. This frame is than used by VideoBrush to be painted in controls (fullscreen background or simple rectangle). So...
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are...
Any details on the player manager service and adding new players?
Replies
Views
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
I will create a little Plugin, which runs in the background. This should be triggered by the Audioplayer. Once changes the Title, I...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my NAS to the global shares. Yes, I provided credentials. I also checked the logs on the NAS and debugged MP2-Server. The access was perfectly fine, but the call...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BassPlayer: Adding WASAPI support (1 Viewer) DE
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look yourself if performance is what you expect it to be. I imported some 10.000 titles today and the GUI looks ok. Note though that there is an automatic media information import (album information, posters...
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look...
Currently the BassPlayer in MP2 already plays many file types, including FLAC. It handles 24bit, 96/192KHz and even multichannel...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: AppLauncher DE
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next version of MP2 is available to download.
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next...
Replies
Views
N/A
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration Solutions. and throws an error "Cross-thread operation not valid: Control 'DlgConfigModeHint' accessed from a thread other than the thread it was created on.' Also I goggled and found a same thread discussion...
Hi, I could able to compile and now the issue is When I run the application it get stuck with the MediaPortal.Configuration...
1. I have downloaded recent source code of MP2 and I can able to open the MP2-Server using the Visual Studio 2013 and all compiling...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Cinema DE
Really cool plugin, that will be frequently used :)
Really cool plugin, that will be frequently used :)
See alsowiki documentation 1. Go "Settings/Plugins/Cinema/Locations" 2. Type a City in the Searchbox. (e.g. "paris" for Paris ;)...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Hi all, I loaded the source MediaPortal.Client solution project from MediaPortal2 to Visual Studio 2013. I could able to...
Replies
Views
Yes, you'll need to edit a xml file. Check out the Wiki (search for logo or logomanager). I can't post the link now because our firewall is preventing me from accessing the Wiki. Can you elaborate a little bit on what you want to preserve? Note that there is a special MP2 Logomanager thread that I set up for such discussions: MP2 TV...
Yes, you'll need to edit a xml file. Check out the Wiki (search for logo or logomanager). I can't post the link now because our...
Now that the TV features of MP2 and TVE35 are getting more advanced, I think it would be a good time to check what other MP1...
Replies
Views
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing them into database. But there is an issue with the kind of detection, what primary "media type" the disc contains: it scans all files on it, not only a few, to detect if it is primary audio, video or image...
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing...
While I chomp at the bit waiting to get my hands on the new SQLite code (Sorry MJGraf, I could not resist), I did some testing of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run it long enough. It looks like the issue is only somehow related with the force import button or if there is no new time stamp on the input file available. So far i am happy to got some programs imported...
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run...
Did anyone get the xmltv native Tv server plugin to work? I can map the channels on the second tab correctly (using mcm2xml), but...
Replies
Views
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client / media scan. Background: Windows 7 Ultimate. 16G of Ram with a 6G Preconfigured RamDrive. All drivers for hardware updated. All windows service packs installed. Verified C: (SSD) speed and f: (Raid5 SATA)...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
Replies
Views
I don't know if it matters or not When uninstalling MP Photo it leave everything behind at C:\ProgramData\MPPhotoSlideshow
I don't know if it matters or not When uninstalling MP Photo it leave everything behind at C:\ProgramData\MPPhotoSlideshow
I've put out the initial testing release for MP Photo Slideshow for MP2. Currently the following are not implemented in this...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
Replies
Views
N/A
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the HeaderedItemsControl is getting a proper Style built. I'm going to post my working code below in case others come looking and have a similar problem with binding. Specfically what this style lets you do is place items...
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the...
Hello, I'm slowly learning the new MP2 development and I'm having an issue with Binding that I can figure out. I know my model is...
Replies
Views
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
I'm trying to draw a border using MPF. It works fine until I try to define each side separately. In WPF all sides equal would be...
Replies
Views
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my first general SQL query on a program search with the ObjectContext.ExecuteStoreQuery. I am also able to delete settings and list all settings, so this was really a breakthrough. Still a lot of work ahead...
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my...
I do ask for help on how to do native sql queries from a TVE35 plugin. With the old TV server in MP1 I could do a native SQL query...
Replies
Views
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a website that only leaves MP2 web API support in aMPdroid. I don't know DieBagger's opinion on this but I do know GUI programs take a lot of effort so it will always be easier to switch the model of an MVC...
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a...
This is the public discussion thread for the MPAnyhwere Plugin for MP2 Server. If you would like to discuss MPAnywhere, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Webradio DE
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database instead of a XML-file. The size would probably be smaller and it would most likely be faster. The problem is that I'm not a developer, so maybe I'm one the wrong track here. What do you say about that idea?
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database...
Replies
Views
N/A
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/13f33232293b6592ffe134a5886f556cd0dcf4bc/MediaPortal/Incubator/SQLiteDatabase/plugin.xml#L8 Add...
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like...
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/z_MissingFeatures/PictureOfTheDay_plugin Is anyone work on it? If...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin: CEC remote for MP2 (1 Viewer) DE
@HTPCSourcer Ok. I am no developer so feel free to offer any advice at any time ...... I will have a look later this weekend... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
@HTPCSourcer Ok. I am no developer so feel free to offer any advice at any time ...... I will have a look later this weekend...
Hi Take your TV remote and control MP2 with it if you have CEC adapter made by Pulse-Eight. Only remote controlling part now...
Replies
Views
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling within bounds only) is correct, but displayed wrong, then it's a skin engine bug that should be added to JIRA.
yep, not linear, but atleast every 20% or similar. If keeping the current single "path" and xaml code for intended style (filling...
I am currently the WiFi plugin using my custom build https://github.com/chefkoch/MediaPortal-2/commits/CustomBuilds/130712 And I...
Replies
Views
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player would be best, I think. We did the same in the MediaSite plugin, so take a look there as reference: Created an own ResourceProvider (that is able to access streams) Created a player that uses LAV splitter...
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player...
I come from germany and can no Chinese. And sorry, but my English is only slightly better. :oops: I have said morpheus_xx, I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom