Plugin Development (14 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit werden mkv kompatible xml Dateien erzeugt. Und ich habe ein kleines Programm in AutoIT geschrieben, das diese xml ohne remuxxen in die mkv bringt. Geht sehr schnell, deutlich unter 1 Sekunde pro Film. Das...
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit...
Hallo, ich habe die neue Jubiläumsedition von MP2 installiert und nun werden keine Filme mehr erkannt. Komplette Deinstallation...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SlimTvClient Error DE
I don't mind, because you did a great job with the software and are very kindly in helping. But yes, it would be better, if you overwork your wiki, because for me as a beginner, it was not exactly clear, what I really need to install and where I can get it. And in what order I have to install it. But all together in this forum, we can...
I don't mind, because you did a great job with the software and are very kindly in helping. But yes, it would be better, if you...
When I want to start the Slim TVClient I always get errors. It makes no difference whether I use localhost or the ip adress of my...
Replies
Views
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my first general SQL query on a program search with the ObjectContext.ExecuteStoreQuery. I am also able to delete settings and list all settings, so this was really a breakthrough. Still a lot of work ahead...
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my...
I do ask for help on how to do native sql queries from a TVE35 plugin. With the old TV server in MP1 I could do a native SQL query...
Replies
Views
Don't know what the rest of you experienced, but the SD plugin does not work in MP2. As a replacement I used the xmltv plugin with the MC2XML plugin. Before all this i basically exported the channels from MP1 where the SD plugin does work, and imported them into MP2. This may have been an important piece for me since I also use the...
Don't know what the rest of you experienced, but the SD plugin does not work in MP2. As a replacement I used the xmltv plugin with...
EDIT THIS DOES NOT WORK I must have missed deleting something after after install and it had maintained the xmltv guide data...
Replies
Views
AW: Get MediaItem object from a MediaItemId (Guid) Perfect! :-)
AW: Get MediaItem object from a MediaItemId (Guid) Perfect! :-)
I'm coding against IMediaLibrary in a plugin. I have exposed MediaItem.MediaItemId (guid) to a remote application as a unique...
Replies
Views
If I understand you correctly, you want to show images from web inside MP2 gui? Than it should be enough to assign either a local filename as <Image Source="c:\file.png"> or a web URL <Image Source="http://..de/file.png">. In principle you should not deal with the "low level" ContentManager directly, but use the MPF controls.
If I understand you correctly, you want to show images from web inside MP2 gui? Than it should be enough to assign either a local...
How can I make dynamic loading of images? -- xaml <Image Source="{Binding Path=Img}"/> -- CS protected readonly...
Replies
Views
While I totally agree with Lehmden's original post/point about accessing local fanart, I think it is equally important to establish a standard for all plugins to use. One of the things that drives me crazy in MP1 is every plugin downloading the same fanart images over and over ;) think about OnlineVideos Trailers, Showtimes, Trakt...
While I totally agree with Lehmden's original post/point about accessing local fanart, I think it is equally important to establish...
MP2 already supports online sources to download information about movies and series, along with fanart images. We also have a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run it long enough. It looks like the issue is only somehow related with the force import button or if there is no new time stamp on the input file available. So far i am happy to got some programs imported...
Thanks for your help here. I have not done yet any further steps, but figured out that the original plugin does work if you let run...
Did anyone get the xmltv native Tv server plugin to work? I can map the channels on the second tab correctly (using mcm2xml), but...
Replies
Views
And how do I get that context menue? When I pressed the right button on my mouse I get no menue for the setting of any user details?
And how do I get that context menue? When I pressed the right button on my mouse I get no menue for the setting of any user details?
Hi, I'm trying to use Amazon Prime, 4oD etc in the Online Videos plugin. Does anyone know where I can set my login details. When...
Replies
Views
The only reason I have it in the WeatherModel also is for the first time triggering. I guess the other way to do it would be automatically navigate to the setup screen if no settings are defined. Also thanks for the help.
The only reason I have it in the WeatherModel also is for the first time triggering. I guess the other way to do it would be...
I'm having a little trouble. I want to call a method after the Screen has fully loaded. Reason been I'm going to call var...
Replies
Views
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2 client: and those are my schedules as listed in SetupTV Also I don't think it is helpful I've attached the log...
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2...
I just have added a feature to show the series/episode information inside program guide for MP2. Examples: I'm currently...
Replies
Views
the WebEPG1.zip has a copy of the "MediaPortal Setup TV_OLD" folder and log files. I renamed this, started MePo2 SetupTV, and get a new "MediaPortal Setup TV" folder with 2 more empty log files. I'm pretty sure SetupTV logs are written to a black hole.
the WebEPG1.zip has a copy of the "MediaPortal Setup TV_OLD" folder and log files. I renamed this, started MePo2 SetupTV, and get a...
tried the USA imdb_com WebEPG grabber. SetupTV crqshed wit windows error. Was trying to do a write to tvguide.xml file. Tried again...
Replies
Views
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Developers/API_Documentation/MAS The API has a Id's for seasons and Shows. MP2 doesn't really (yet). So if one requests all episodes for a season, I get the id for the Season item in M_MEDIAITEM...
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here...
@morpheus_xx I need your help again :( I am working on a MAS implementation for MP2 adn for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CEC in MP2 DE
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1 it is works, but this softwarte is to slow, if it starts. And I like the MP2 skins.
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1...
Kann ich in Mediaportal 2 das USB CEC Pulse Eight Modul nutzen? Ich besitze einen Philips Fernseher
Replies
Views
I added the information to the wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development/2_Git/Forking_MP2 This thread can be used for feedback or questions regarding the process or the wiki page.
I added the information to the wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development/2_Git/Forking_MP2...
Having some trouble figuring that part out (new to git). When I try and check out the 'dev' branch, it returns a not found error...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing Vinyl DE
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Hi, Can anyone produce a plugin to be able to play vinyl with MP2? Or is there one already available?
Replies
Views
Yes, but I won’t share it here ;):D
Yes, but I won’t share it here ;):D
There appears to be only one or two threads about this and they seem to suggest there was some solution that wasn't shared or no...
Replies
Views
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are "captured" by a custom EvrPresenter, it does a callback to pass the video frame back to MP2. This frame is than used by VideoBrush to be painted in controls (fullscreen background or simple rectangle). So...
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are...
Any details on the player manager service and adding new players?
Replies
Views
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
Replies
Views
Could you give an example of adding rows to ListView (how to implement String property which is linked to itemsSource ListView). This property returns a list of simple strings. I would like to ask few more questions. How do I make property password in MediaPortal2 to keep data secret while entering the text into textBox like in...
Could you give an example of adding rows to ListView (how to implement String property which is linked to itemsSource ListView)...
How to use in the MediaPortal in the skin listbox control? How do I use to bind to the listview? These do not appear in it.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xaml question DE
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or an Array in XAML atm!? @morpheus_xx do you know how to do this?
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or...
Hi all, I've been investigating this for quite a while now, but I'm not having any success here. What I want to achieve is that I...
Replies
Views
good thinking, will do that
good thinking, will do that
When I update my plugin on the website it goes to the bottom of the list - this is pretty annoying why is the list ordered by last...
Replies
Views
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each subscreen :) So thank you for your help ;)
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each...
@morpheus_xx Sorry to bother you again :( I basically have one workflow model with several Screens. Inside the plugin.xml it is...
Replies
Views
Sorry was busy over the weekend and didn't get to your post. Glad you got it working!
Sorry was busy over the weekend and didn't get to your post. Glad you got it working!
Ok I can't get multiseat working however I can locally get a singleseat setup working fine. I have the slimtvclient and provider...
Replies
Views
I haven't seen much on MP-TV Series or Moving Pictures. Is development for those plugins underway for MP2, and is there a roadmap estimate for MP2 Beta? I know the alpha is available but I think that would be too glitchy for daily use.
I haven't seen much on MP-TV Series or Moving Pictures. Is development for those plugins underway for MP2, and is there a roadmap...
Hello dear community! As I was discussing a new skin idea for MP2 I came to think about fanart, latest media and infos. In MP1 we...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Uk tv epg DE
Hi. XMLTV is a standardized format for storing EPG data. It is compatible with nearly every TV solution for Computer out there. But as the name suggests it is an XML file, no json. For json you need a proprietary SD plugin or convert it into XMLTV format. I don't know if there is a SD (- json) plugin for MP. But I know there is a...
Hi. XMLTV is a standardized format for storing EPG data. It is compatible with nearly every TV solution for Computer out there. But...
Is there any in built EPG support for Freesat? Would love to move to MP2 but not without some kind of 7 day EPG Currently use EPG...
Replies
Views
Sorry my fault. Opened a second thread for this... It's going on here.
Sorry my fault. Opened a second thread for this... It's going on here.
Hi guys, cloned the newest version of MP2 from GIT and wanted to start my development on the NFO Metadata Extractor but I've got...
Replies
Views
I did another minor update and included the source code for a small program to fill an incomplete MP2 language file with the missing strings from a golden resource. In the TvWishList Transifex Posting you can see an example for how to use these little programs to download the langugae files from transifex, convert into MP1 or MP2...
I did another minor update and included the source code for a small program to fill an incomplete MP2 language file with the...
I have written a simple language converter which you can use to translate language files between MP1 and MP2. I originally used it...
Replies
Views
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter
Replies
Views
No but I use a free program called baretail
No but I use a free program called baretail
I have a feature request for the XMLTV plugin via the TVSetup app. Is it possible to either display in the plugin window, or pop...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom