Plugin Development (12 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
MP1 MP2 Playing Vinyl DE
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Thanks Lehmden, You have gone above and beyond, I will looking to Audacity.
Hi, Can anyone produce a plugin to be able to play vinyl with MP2? Or is there one already available?
Replies
Views
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are "captured" by a custom EvrPresenter, it does a callback to pass the video frame back to MP2. This frame is than used by VideoBrush to be painted in controls (fullscreen background or simple rectangle). So...
I can explain how current video players work: Video Player uses DirectShow to playback a file/stream. Its output video frames are...
Any details on the player manager service and adding new players?
Replies
Views
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/13f33232293b6592ffe134a5886f556cd0dcf4bc/MediaPortal/Incubator/SQLiteDatabase/plugin.xml#L8 Add...
Why do you think I wrote this: ? You can fix this yourself by modifying the plugin.xml: Remove "PluginVersion" here:like...
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/z_MissingFeatures/PictureOfTheDay_plugin Is anyone work on it? If...
Replies
Views
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings. https://github.com/BigGranu/AppLauncher_MP2/blob/master/AppLauncher/Helper/Help.cs#L99 This is a part of the AppLauncher. Now you type your Paasword e.g. "password" in the Pluginin and in the saved Settings.xml the text is then "rfHEJva/wao=". After Import it is again...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
Replies
Views
good thinking, will do that
good thinking, will do that
When I update my plugin on the website it goes to the bottom of the list - this is pretty annoying why is the list ordered by last...
Replies
Views
Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out of the box works with MP1 and MP2. Sorry for being so stubborn :)
Still for that I need to release onlinevideos, and I think I just figured out how to fix netflix with minimal impact... and it out...
Hi, I'm currently working on fixing the login issues for netflix and I need to add some extra browser things. As this has some...
Replies
Views
I already checked two alternative ways to allow loading plugins from internet. We will have a solution in next release :)
I already checked two alternative ways to allow loading plugins from internet. We will have a solution in next release :)
when i extract the zip file in the plugins folder like webradio or applauncher the title shows up on the homepage. only the link is...
Replies
Views
[Edit: Lehmden was faster with typing than me ;)] Yep, there is :D We already test it internally and so far it looks very well. However, we stumbled upon a bug that we already spotted a while ago in the NetworkNeighborhoodResourceAccessor (that's what is needed when you access media files on a Windows share). So it currently only...
[Edit: Lehmden was faster with typing than me ;)] Yep, there is :D We already test it internally and so far it looks very well...
Hi and hello, I want to present my first version of my newly created NFO metadata extractor. It's really a first alpha release so...
Replies
Views
Done as you requested my master :D
Done as you requested my master :D
The plugin has been fully integrated into MP2. For bug reports or feature requests please create a new thread in the appropriate...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2 tuners, however Fritz!Box GUI shows me 4 tuners -> BTW, i think this topic should be moved to TV-Server Plugins.
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2...
Replies
Views
N/A
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
MP2 supports different video effect shaders shader for post processing the video frames. The most useful shader is IMO...
Replies
Views
You see, first of all it's good to that you have a vision where you would like to go and I guess many users and even team members had it within the past years. But at some point you need to split it up into small chunks, which actually can be handled within a reasonable timeframe and of course someone in the end has to do it. MP2 is...
You see, first of all it's good to that you have a vision where you would like to go and I guess many users and even team members...
I'm not sure if this is the best spot for this or if it makes more sense in "Feature Requests". Background: I want to create a...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my NAS to the global shares. Yes, I provided credentials. I also checked the logs on the NAS and debugged MP2-Server. The access was perfectly fine, but the call...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for example "American Horror Story S04E12.xxx" the following attributes are not filled: ImdbId, TvdbId and FirstAired. I've fixed this and tested it. Works now. I'm trying to submit a patch, but first have to...
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for...
Hello, i'm currently writing a plugin for the tv engine. i've written this plugin already for mp1 and want to update it so it can...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
Replies
Views
N/A
Sorry was busy over the weekend and didn't get to your post. Glad you got it working!
Sorry was busy over the weekend and didn't get to your post. Glad you got it working!
Ok I can't get multiseat working however I can locally get a singleseat setup working fine. I have the slimtvclient and provider...
Replies
Views
Well, one of the settings in the plugin (browsetheweb) is a list of keywords, and I wanted to make is as userfriendly as possible to enter those. As fallback I could use something where I enter a , separated text and parse that
Well, one of the settings in the plugin (browsetheweb) is a list of keywords, and I wanted to make is as userfriendly as possible...
Should this be supported by the default skin? I've tried to create Setting based on a MultipleEntryList, and they don't show up in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPExtended in MP2 DE
Oh, that would be great, as I could just find the time to change my VM-Host to proxmox and my Win10 is running again as MP2-Server ;-)
Oh, that would be great, as I could just find the time to change my VM-Host to proxmox and my Win10 is running again as MP2-Server ;-)
Can I use MPExtended in providing access to MediaPortal 2 from all over the world ?
Replies
Views
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a website that only leaves MP2 web API support in aMPdroid. I don't know DieBagger's opinion on this but I do know GUI programs take a lot of effort so it will always be easier to switch the model of an MVC...
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a...
This is the public discussion thread for the MPAnyhwere Plugin for MP2 Server. If you would like to discuss MPAnywhere, it's...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 Webservices DE
I don't expect it to be a bigger problem than the changing databases in MP1.
I don't expect it to be a bigger problem than the changing databases in MP1.
Hi, since i'm currently designing a more elegant Webservice to access the current MP 1.1/1.2 databases based on the MS MEF...
Replies
Views
I guess this wont be implemented soon. Atleast it should be done globally for all kind of media, like movies, tv, pictures. This means having kind of user management. We planned it as a feature and part of mp, it is not known when it will be implemented because there are still many basic things missing. Sry
I guess this wont be implemented soon. Atleast it should be done globally for all kind of media, like movies, tv, pictures. This...
Is it possible to use parental control on TV section in MP2?
Replies
Views
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing them into database. But there is an issue with the kind of detection, what primary "media type" the disc contains: it scans all files on it, not only a few, to detect if it is primary audio, video or image...
I think (but am not 100% sure ;)) this is wrong: removable media is added to "Browse Media" section on the fly, without importing...
While I chomp at the bit waiting to get my hands on the new SQLite code (Sorry MJGraf, I could not resist), I did some testing of...
Replies
Views
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons that MP doesnt recognise, so event ghost converts them to key strokes. So maybe a messaging plugin like we see in MP1 would be a great asset. Just realised i propably put my rant in the wrong catagory...
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons...
could really do with a dedicated exe for advance configure of MP2, like MP1. I know you've created the gui to access basic...
Replies
Views
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit werden mkv kompatible xml Dateien erzeugt. Und ich habe ein kleines Programm in AutoIT geschrieben, das diese xml ohne remuxxen in die mkv bringt. Geht sehr schnell, deutlich unter 1 Sekunde pro Film. Das...
Hi. Nein, die .nfo haben das falsche Format. Ich habe für tMM ein Export Script geschrieben. (exportiere Film Listen von...) Damit...
Hallo, ich habe die neue Jubiläumsedition von MP2 installiert und nun werden keine Filme mehr erkannt. Komplette Deinstallation...
Replies
Views
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client / media scan. Background: Windows 7 Ultimate. 16G of Ram with a 6G Preconfigured RamDrive. All drivers for hardware updated. All windows service packs installed. Verified C: (SSD) speed and f: (Raid5 SATA)...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
Replies
Views
It is not documented anywhere in MP, as it is not yet supported by MP. However, there is/was a modified version of MP1 that attempted to use the equivalent information in the Sky EPG for satellite. This might give some clues on what needs to be done. Unfortunately: It was never an official part of MP. It had to be recompiled and...
It is not documented anywhere in MP, as it is not yet supported by MP. However, there is/was a modified version of MP1 that...
I very recently downloaded the source code for MP2 and wanted to experiment and tweak the recording logic (i.e. change how the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 + eventghost? DE
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Does MediaPortal2 support Eventghost? Or some api that allows it to be controlled from Eventghost (e.g. http post, udp, tcp ...)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP1 or MP2 DE
My goal is to make a plugin for browsing video (as the standard video) but without using database. The cover and watched tag are file with the same name as the video file (editing information would be simple without any software). So i can put the video in a nas and acces all video, cover and watched tag in any computer. But in MP1...
My goal is to make a plugin for browsing video (as the standard video) but without using database. The cover and watched tag are...
Hello (sorry my poor english), I Never devellop any plugin for mediaportal. There is a lot of example and tuto for MP1 but just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom