Plugin Development (14 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
MP1 MP2 Subtitle DE
Hi bugmenot, 1. For a different request you should probably open a new thread so someone will notice it. 2. You should use the search button more;), someone already asked for it from the developer of the great OnlineVideos plugin. Here are a couple of posts that requests the same thing...
Hi bugmenot, 1. For a different request you should probably open a new thread so someone will notice it. 2. You should use the...
Add online subtitle addon like on XBMC.:thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvExperience Plugin DE
I have never enjoyed the XBMC UI either I came to MP first and nothing else seems as good but I have tried it a few times simply because I would love a feature like Pseudo TV. It would massively improve my Media Portal experience. I am often indecisive about what to watch because I have so much choice and I reckon the option to reduce...
I have never enjoyed the XBMC UI either I came to MP first and nothing else seems as good but I have tried it a few times simply...
Once we're done with the Mediasite Plugin, I was thinking of building a plugin that was missing from all the other HTPC packages...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New plugin: VideoEffectChanger (1 Viewer) DE
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
MP2 supports different video effect shaders shader for post processing the video frames. The most useful shader is IMO...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Render HTML with MP DE
Thanks to both of you. I'll take a look at the code as soon as I can but that won't be until July...I've got my daughter to entertain, a triathlon to race, there's work...and, oh right, I have to teach myself C#! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thanks to both of you. I'll take a look at the code as soon as I can but that won't be until July...I've got my daughter to...
Hi, Inspired by a plugin that displays weather from the BBC, I'm looking at developing a plugin to display weather from the...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is something missing and the situation is not handled correctly :( I see you use the Tv4Home Provider. Please consider to switch to MPExtended, it is better. Please describe your more in detail: Do you use the Alpha or Easter Build? Is TvServer installed on same machine as MP2? Is Tv4Home installed on same...
Looks like there is something missing and the situation is not handled correctly :( I see you use the Tv4Home Provider. Please...
Hello, I've tried everything that I can think of besides removing everything and starting over. I'm making this post remotely so...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Hi all, I loaded the source MediaPortal.Client solution project from MediaPortal2 to Visual Studio 2013. I could able to...
Replies
Views
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps but no idea if or where any settings are available. For the latest in the developement of the TV Mosaic integration into MP I suggest you review this thread and also use it to raise any further questions...
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps...
I tried mp2.4 with mosaic but mosaic doesn't have hardware acceleration for AMD radeon and video plays poorly.
Replies
Views
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a website that only leaves MP2 web API support in aMPdroid. I don't know DieBagger's opinion on this but I do know GUI programs take a lot of effort so it will always be easier to switch the model of an MVC...
Michael, Thanks for the update. Having thought about my question some more it occurred to me that since MPAnywhere will provide a...
This is the public discussion thread for the MPAnyhwere Plugin for MP2 Server. If you would like to discuss MPAnywhere, it's...
Replies
Views
Well my intention is to write plugins for the mpextended service to access the MP2 database instead of the MP1 databases.
Well my intention is to write plugins for the mpextended service to access the MP2 database instead of the MP1 databases.
Hi, is it possible to access the MP2 database (possibly remote) as an external program? This is a necessity to use MP2 within...
Replies
Views
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons that MP doesnt recognise, so event ghost converts them to key strokes. So maybe a messaging plugin like we see in MP1 would be a great asset. Just realised i propably put my rant in the wrong catagory...
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons...
could really do with a dedicated exe for advance configure of MP2, like MP1. I know you've created the gui to access basic...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 + eventghost? DE
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Just use the keyboard emulation , I use it since ages for MP1 /Kodi and some WMC functions, and it works perfectly. MP2 is still
Does MediaPortal2 support Eventghost? Or some api that allows it to be controlled from Eventghost (e.g. http post, udp, tcp ...)...
Replies
Views
After long research, I think that my problem is that the class doesn't exist in mediaportal. In configurationnode.cs, after the line: ConfigSetting cs = (ConfigSetting) pluginRuntime.InstantiatePluginObject(csm.ClassName); cs is null. In my plugin project I have set: Assembly = <myplugin> root namespace = "" (empty) if...
After long research, I think that my problem is that the class doesn't exist in mediaportal. In configurationnode.cs, after the...
Hello, I have some problem with plugin configuration. My first goal is to display in configuration a string entry. I add this to...
Replies
Views
Thanks - missed that...
Thanks - missed that...
Now I'm not a code monkey but I found this LOVEFiLM API - Welcome to the LOVEFiLM API in my mad wanderings and it got me thinking...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP1 or MP2 DE
My goal is to make a plugin for browsing video (as the standard video) but without using database. The cover and watched tag are file with the same name as the video file (editing information would be simple without any software). So i can put the video in a nas and acces all video, cover and watched tag in any computer. But in MP1...
My goal is to make a plugin for browsing video (as the standard video) but without using database. The cover and watched tag are...
Hello (sorry my poor english), I Never devellop any plugin for mediaportal. There is a lot of example and tuto for MP1 but just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 keyboard shortcuts? DE
I started a wiki section that now also has a list of the current supported keyboard shortcuts: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Reference/Keyboard_shortcuts
I started a wiki section that now also has a list of the current supported keyboard shortcuts...
Hi there, is there a list with all keyboard shortcuts to control MP2? I need them to configure my Imon Remote.
Replies
Views
thank a lot albert for correction (first post edited; but I have keep my hand ID for understanding 0000,1111,222,...) To understand plugin, I have read the helloworld example, but few hours are necessary to know functioning. I'm not sure what vb code is necessary because vb.net -> C# translation is easy (but I prefer coding in...
thank a lot albert for correction (first post edited; but I have keep my hand ID for understanding 0000,1111,222,...) To...
Sorry I don't speak good english and I see how MP2 plugin work from few hours. So I think all I say isn't true but It can help some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Background Plugin DE
Hi Albert, Thanks for your help. I need to set up a demo with this working with additional third party plugins so I'll check the Mediaportal 1 forum to see if it can be done with the current release. Your help has been enough to finish the background plugin, so now I just need to show the pop up messages. Thanks for your help. PS...
Hi Albert, Thanks for your help. I need to set up a demo with this working with additional third party plugins so I'll check the...
Hello All, I’m new developing Mediaportal plugins so any help or advice is highly welcome. I’m developing a Plugin that will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ITaskScheduler DE
I will test it again. But that's what I've tried the last days. I could see the start of the task, but the plugin did not get any message. However, I have registered as TaskId the id of the update module. :eek: OK. I will test it again. Thanks for your Help. (y)
I will test it again. But that's what I've tried the last days. I could see the start of the task, but the plugin did not get any...
Hi Guys, Can anyone help me? What must I do to start a plugin with the TaskScheduler?
Replies
Views
Well, one of the settings in the plugin (browsetheweb) is a list of keywords, and I wanted to make is as userfriendly as possible to enter those. As fallback I could use something where I enter a , separated text and parse that
Well, one of the settings in the plugin (browsetheweb) is a list of keywords, and I wanted to make is as userfriendly as possible...
Should this be supported by the default skin? I've tried to create Setting based on a MultipleEntryList, and they don't show up in...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. For auto launch plugin just add AutoActivate="true" into the <Plugin> tag don't work, but it's not important To resume: HOW TO REMOVE THE SPLASHSCREEN: - Edit the file .\Source\Main\MediaPortal.Client\ApplicationLauncher.cs - Comment the line: splashScreen.ShowSplashScreen(); //...
Thank you very much. For auto launch plugin just add AutoActivate="true" into the <Plugin> tag don't work, but it's not important...
Is it possible to disable splashscreen (because I don't like splash and it appear in fullscreen and I develop at work :)) )...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MinisatIP DE
Should work with the DVB-IP tuner in Media-Portal.
Should work with the DVB-IP tuner in Media-Portal.
Hi MP team and members, i have been playing around with a IP based tuner/server system that pretty much supports any tuner known to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important. The most recent version is to find in last posting. But be aware, this tool (to be precise the support for ATSC Guide) is under heavy development at the moment. There may be bugs and glitches until the next...
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important...
I have installed 2.1 and can tune my TV fine. Cannot for life of me figure out what EPG to use which will work in Las Vegas...
Replies
Views
I guess this wont be implemented soon. Atleast it should be done globally for all kind of media, like movies, tv, pictures. This means having kind of user management. We planned it as a feature and part of mp, it is not known when it will be implemented because there are still many basic things missing. Sry
I guess this wont be implemented soon. Atleast it should be done globally for all kind of media, like movies, tv, pictures. This...
Is it possible to use parental control on TV section in MP2?
Replies
Views
Works mutch better with your bugfix. So now, I just have to start the translation, and I'll finish just when MP2 will be ready to be Alpha, without the need of the string management tool :P Btw, some news about this tool ?
Works mutch better with your bugfix. So now, I just have to start the translation, and I'll finish just when MP2 will be ready...
Hi everyone, After talking to Albert, he told me the translation of MP2 will should be done with a "Language plugin". So I...
Replies
Views
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't work there. It only works when I take the bin/.../debug folder and put it directly into my ProgramFiles (x86) or my ProgramFiles (x86)/team mediaportal folder... Perhaps it has something to do with the...
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't...
Hi guys, I wanted to write my first plugin for MP2 (NFO movie/series/music videos/... file extractor) and had some problems...
Replies
Views
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section Developing Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section...
Hi Guy´s, the topic says it all :) Is this "How to" from the Wiki still up-to-date for MediaPortal2 ? if not, exist any...
Replies
Views
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans to add such plugin. You could use Applauncher plugin to start a web browser from within MP2 for example.
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans...
Hi im using MP1 with usfull plugin: Browse The Web / Webbrowser FRITZ!Box Manager wenn can i use this plunin with MP2? kind regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 webradio.. DE
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet wurde. Bei Photoslideshow bin ich mir nicht sicher. Was man bestimmt machen muss, ist die plugin.xml anzupassen. Aber ob das reicht (so wie bei WebRadio) kann ich nicht sagen.
Hi. Webradio geht, Cinema geht nicht und wird auch nie wieder funktionieren, da der zugrunde liegende Google Dienst abgeschaltet...
kann ich die plugins webradio, cinema und photoslideshow in der MP2.1 vom Februar benutzen?? Habs mal installiert, aber es taucht...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom