Plugin Development (17 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
Thanks, now it works ;) but most channels have no content, like 3sat, br, dokus4me, etc???
Thanks, now it works ;) but most channels have no content, like 3sat, br, dokus4me, etc???
Hi, what do I have to do if I will only see german channels in online videos. The filter function is not comfortable, I whish to...
Replies
Views
a bit old, but still most (if not all?) is relevant: Plugin: Shutdown Manager (or call it whatever you want ;) ) - A blog to develop a MP2 plugin
a bit old, but still most (if not all?) is relevant: Plugin: Shutdown Manager (or call it whatever you want ;) ) - A blog to...
I've got several self written plugins* and wondered about moving to MP2. To enable this I'd have to be able to convert these to...
Replies
Views
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter
Replies
Views
As the title states I would love some assistance explaining how to install a plugin into Mediaportal2. The plugin is for Schedules...
Replies
Views
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my first general SQL query on a program search with the ObjectContext.ExecuteStoreQuery. I am also able to delete settings and list all settings, so this was really a breakthrough. Still a lot of work ahead...
gibman, a big thanks to your response, which was the key for me. I am starting to understand the method now and just completed my...
I do ask for help on how to do native sql queries from a TVE35 plugin. With the old TV server in MP1 I could do a native SQL query...
Replies
Views
If I understand you correctly, you want to show images from web inside MP2 gui? Than it should be enough to assign either a local filename as <Image Source="c:\file.png"> or a web URL <Image Source="http://..de/file.png">. In principle you should not deal with the "low level" ContentManager directly, but use the MPF controls.
If I understand you correctly, you want to show images from web inside MP2 gui? Than it should be enough to assign either a local...
How can I make dynamic loading of images? -- xaml <Image Source="{Binding Path=Img}"/> -- CS protected readonly...
Replies
Views
AW: Get MediaItem object from a MediaItemId (Guid) Perfect! :-)
AW: Get MediaItem object from a MediaItemId (Guid) Perfect! :-)
I'm coding against IMediaLibrary in a plugin. I have exposed MediaItem.MediaItemId (guid) to a remote application as a unique...
Replies
Views
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Developers/API_Documentation/MAS The API has a Id's for seasons and Shows. MP2 doesn't really (yet). So if one requests all episodes for a season, I get the id for the Season item in M_MEDIAITEM...
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here...
@morpheus_xx I need your help again :( I am working on a MAS implementation for MP2 adn for...
Replies
Views
Hi. Tested v3 quickly. Sadly no luck. Got the same timeout error while restoring series flags than before: No series flags are restored. Issue is with huge collection (roundabout 600 series, 20.000 episodes, 60% watched), not with test collection (with small collection it's working flawlessly)... Probably it is not really a plugin...
Hi. Tested v3 quickly. Sadly no luck. Got the same timeout error while restoring series flags than before: No series flags are...
Hi all, as you probably read in the 2.2 Pre-release news, there will be a plugin to transfer watched flags. This mini plugin has...
Replies
Views
Well my intention is to write plugins for the mpextended service to access the MP2 database instead of the MP1 databases.
Well my intention is to write plugins for the mpextended service to access the MP2 database instead of the MP1 databases.
Hi, is it possible to access the MP2 database (possibly remote) as an external program? This is a necessity to use MP2 within...
Replies
Views
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2 client: and those are my schedules as listed in SetupTV Also I don't think it is helpful I've attached the log...
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2...
I just have added a feature to show the series/episode information inside program guide for MP2. Examples: I'm currently...
Replies
Views
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't work there. It only works when I take the bin/.../debug folder and put it directly into my ProgramFiles (x86) or my ProgramFiles (x86)/team mediaportal folder... Perhaps it has something to do with the...
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't...
Hi guys, I wanted to write my first plugin for MP2 (NFO movie/series/music videos/... file extractor) and had some problems...
Replies
Views
I'm missing the functionality to search subtitles for a movie or tv series in MP2. In MP1 there is SubCentral which uses the...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. For auto launch plugin just add AutoActivate="true" into the <Plugin> tag don't work, but it's not important To resume: HOW TO REMOVE THE SPLASHSCREEN: - Edit the file .\Source\Main\MediaPortal.Client\ApplicationLauncher.cs - Comment the line: splashScreen.ShowSplashScreen(); //...
Thank you very much. For auto launch plugin just add AutoActivate="true" into the <Plugin> tag don't work, but it's not important...
Is it possible to disable splashscreen (because I don't like splash and it appear in fullscreen and I develop at work :)) )...
Replies
Views
After long research, I think that my problem is that the class doesn't exist in mediaportal. In configurationnode.cs, after the line: ConfigSetting cs = (ConfigSetting) pluginRuntime.InstantiatePluginObject(csm.ClassName); cs is null. In my plugin project I have set: Assembly = <myplugin> root namespace = "" (empty) if...
After long research, I think that my problem is that the class doesn't exist in mediaportal. In configurationnode.cs, after the...
Hello, I have some problem with plugin configuration. My first goal is to display in configuration a string entry. I add this to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Cinema DE
Really cool plugin, that will be frequently used :)
Really cool plugin, that will be frequently used :)
See alsowiki documentation 1. Go "Settings/Plugins/Cinema/Locations" 2. Type a City in the Searchbox. (e.g. "paris" for Paris ;)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CEC in MP2 DE
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1 it is works, but this softwarte is to slow, if it starts. And I like the MP2 skins.
I tested the CEC with MP2.1, but it doesnt work :-( The biggest issue for me is, my Display doesnt work in Mediaportal 2. In MP1...
Kann ich in Mediaportal 2 das USB CEC Pulse Eight Modul nutzen? Ich besitze einen Philips Fernseher
Replies
Views
Download the zip file, I have trouble too with the svn
Download the zip file, I have trouble too with the svn
Hello I'm trying to find some info for writing a plugin for MP2 (c#) - but can't find any decent resources. I can see that there...
Replies
Views
The only reason I have it in the WeatherModel also is for the first time triggering. I guess the other way to do it would be automatically navigate to the setup screen if no settings are defined. Also thanks for the help.
The only reason I have it in the WeatherModel also is for the first time triggering. I guess the other way to do it would be...
I'm having a little trouble. I want to call a method after the Screen has fully loaded. Reason been I'm going to call var...
Replies
Views
It's released, see here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-48#post-1136062 @morpheus_xx, and possible others : source is available here: https://github.com/doskabouter/BrowseTheWeb There are still a couple of thing needing attention: Better skinfiles with more control over window...
It's released, see here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-48#post-1136062...
Hi folks, I'm trying to port the browsetheweb plugin to mediaportal 2, and I must admit, it's a bit more challenging than I...
Replies
Views
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the HeaderedItemsControl is getting a proper Style built. I'm going to post my working code below in case others come looking and have a similar problem with binding. Specfically what this style lets you do is place items...
I wasn't able to make HeaderedItemsControl work properly, but have solved my issue. I suspect the problem with the...
Hello, I'm slowly learning the new MP2 development and I'm having an issue with Binding that I can figure out. I know my model is...
Replies
Views
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look yourself if performance is what you expect it to be. I imported some 10.000 titles today and the GUI looks ok. Note though that there is an automatic media information import (album information, posters...
We are way above testing threads and MP 2.1pre is out! The media database model has been redesigned. YOu would need to have a look...
Currently the BassPlayer in MP2 already plays many file types, including FLAC. It handles 24bit, 96/192KHz and even multichannel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BackupSettings for MP2 (1 Viewer) DE
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or external client program here. The thread BackupSettings for MP1 is here. The BackupSettings plugin can be downloaded from the plugin repository or from here. Installation: - Start the MediaPortal Extension...
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or...
BackupSettings for MP2 I am starting here a new thread BackupSettings for MP2. Please post any MP2 issues of my plugin or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Background Plugin DE
Hi Albert, Thanks for your help. I need to set up a demo with this working with additional third party plugins so I'll check the Mediaportal 1 forum to see if it can be done with the current release. Your help has been enough to finish the background plugin, so now I just need to show the pop up messages. Thanks for your help. PS...
Hi Albert, Thanks for your help. I need to set up a demo with this working with additional third party plugins so I'll check the...
Hello All, I’m new developing Mediaportal plugins so any help or advice is highly welcome. I’m developing a Plugin that will...
Replies
Views
After reading the documentation & source of some plugins I now understand the concept a bit better. Although examples are still welcome.
After reading the documentation & source of some plugins I now understand the concept a bit better. Although examples are still...
Hi, I see there is a lot of code related to BassPlayer but did not find any code that would actually use it. Is there any or...
Replies
Views
THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of plugin dev's have left meanwhile. But happy to hear that the project is not totally abandoned :)
THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of...
Overview AtmoLight is a process plugin that interfaces with different ambilight solutions and brings Ambilight to MediaPortal. The...
Replies
Views
And how do I get that context menue? When I pressed the right button on my mouse I get no menue for the setting of any user details?
And how do I get that context menue? When I pressed the right button on my mouse I get no menue for the setting of any user details?
Hi, I'm trying to use Amazon Prime, 4oD etc in the Online Videos plugin. Does anyone know where I can set my login details. When...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Hi, I've been using MP2 for a couple of years now. And I was wondering how easy would it be (for me) to add extra features to the...
Replies
Views
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player would be best, I think. We did the same in the MediaSite plugin, so take a look there as reference: Created an own ResourceProvider (that is able to access streams) Created a player that uses LAV splitter...
We already have different kind of players that support either audio only or video. In your case a "audio only" directshow player...
I come from germany and can no Chinese. And sorry, but my English is only slightly better. :oops: I have said morpheus_xx, I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom