Plugin Development (12 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
the WebEPG1.zip has a copy of the "MediaPortal Setup TV_OLD" folder and log files. I renamed this, started MePo2 SetupTV, and get a new "MediaPortal Setup TV" folder with 2 more empty log files. I'm pretty sure SetupTV logs are written to a black hole.
the WebEPG1.zip has a copy of the "MediaPortal Setup TV_OLD" folder and log files. I renamed this, started MePo2 SetupTV, and get a...
tried the USA imdb_com WebEPG grabber. SetupTV crqshed wit windows error. Was trying to do a write to tvguide.xml file. Tried again...
Replies
Views
its a nice idea :) I like it^^ Maybe it is possible to use some sourcecode from Shareaza http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=svn&group_id=110672 http://shareaza.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/shareaza/ it is open source and it is designed for windows :) I haven't looked into the source my self but maybe you can take some p2p parts from...
its a nice idea :) I like it^^ Maybe it is possible to use some sourcecode from Shareaza...
I'm interested in writing a plugin that allows collections to be shared between media portal servers.. A centralized source for...
Replies
Views
Download the zip file, I have trouble too with the svn
Download the zip file, I have trouble too with the svn
Hello I'm trying to find some info for writing a plugin for MP2 (c#) - but can't find any decent resources. I can see that there...
Replies
Views
good thinking, will do that
good thinking, will do that
When I update my plugin on the website it goes to the bottom of the list - this is pretty annoying why is the list ordered by last...
Replies
Views
a bit old, but still most (if not all?) is relevant: Plugin: Shutdown Manager (or call it whatever you want ;) ) - A blog to develop a MP2 plugin
a bit old, but still most (if not all?) is relevant: Plugin: Shutdown Manager (or call it whatever you want ;) ) - A blog to...
I've got several self written plugins* and wondered about moving to MP2. To enable this I'd have to be able to convert these to...
Replies
Views
I guess this wont be implemented soon. Atleast it should be done globally for all kind of media, like movies, tv, pictures. This means having kind of user management. We planned it as a feature and part of mp, it is not known when it will be implemented because there are still many basic things missing. Sry
I guess this wont be implemented soon. Atleast it should be done globally for all kind of media, like movies, tv, pictures. This...
Is it possible to use parental control on TV section in MP2?
Replies
Views
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't work there. It only works when I take the bin/.../debug folder and put it directly into my ProgramFiles (x86) or my ProgramFiles (x86)/team mediaportal folder... Perhaps it has something to do with the...
Ok. It's even stranger than I thought. I copied my workspace into the Programfiles folder and compiled it again. It even doesn't...
Hi guys, I wanted to write my first plugin for MP2 (NFO movie/series/music videos/... file extractor) and had some problems...
Replies
Views
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans to add such plugin. You could use Applauncher plugin to start a web browser from within MP2 for example.
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans...
Hi im using MP1 with usfull plugin: Browse The Web / Webbrowser FRITZ!Box Manager wenn can i use this plunin with MP2? kind regards
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
Replies
Views
Well my intention is to write plugins for the mpextended service to access the MP2 database instead of the MP1 databases.
Well my intention is to write plugins for the mpextended service to access the MP2 database instead of the MP1 databases.
Hi, is it possible to access the MP2 database (possibly remote) as an external program? This is a necessity to use MP2 within...
Replies
Views
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client / media scan. Background: Windows 7 Ultimate. 16G of Ram with a 6G Preconfigured RamDrive. All drivers for hardware updated. All windows service packs installed. Verified C: (SSD) speed and f: (Raid5 SATA)...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
I have been doing some system analysis testing to find out the impact of the server and then server / client and server /client /...
Replies
Views
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section Developing Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section...
Hi Guy´s, the topic says it all :) Is this "How to" from the Wiki still up-to-date for MediaPortal2 ? if not, exist any...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Emulators DE
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
Replies
Views
N/A
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Developers/API_Documentation/MAS The API has a Id's for seasons and Shows. MP2 doesn't really (yet). So if one requests all episodes for a season, I get the id for the Season item in M_MEDIAITEM...
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here...
@morpheus_xx I need your help again :( I am working on a MAS implementation for MP2 adn for...
Replies
Views
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
BorderThickness is defined in MPF as a single double number. So no this is not possible.
I'm trying to draw a border using MPF. It works fine until I try to define each side separately. In WPF all sides equal would be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tabcontrol issue DE
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab everything works fine except where the tab are it will show the new tab but does not clear the old tab text. tab is removed but you can see the old tab text there. I have tried...
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab...
I have a tabcontrol in the plugin I am working on. User can add or remove tabs as they like but when they add or remove tab...
Replies
Views
After reading the documentation & source of some plugins I now understand the concept a bit better. Although examples are still welcome.
After reading the documentation & source of some plugins I now understand the concept a bit better. Although examples are still...
Hi, I see there is a lot of code related to BassPlayer but did not find any code that would actually use it. Is there any or...
Replies
Views
Well, one of the settings in the plugin (browsetheweb) is a list of keywords, and I wanted to make is as userfriendly as possible to enter those. As fallback I could use something where I enter a , separated text and parse that
Well, one of the settings in the plugin (browsetheweb) is a list of keywords, and I wanted to make is as userfriendly as possible...
Should this be supported by the default skin? I've tried to create Setting based on a MultipleEntryList, and they don't show up in...
Replies
Views
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ITaskScheduler DE
I will test it again. But that's what I've tried the last days. I could see the start of the task, but the plugin did not get any message. However, I have registered as TaskId the id of the update module. :eek: OK. I will test it again. Thanks for your Help. (y)
I will test it again. But that's what I've tried the last days. I could see the start of the task, but the plugin did not get any...
Hi Guys, Can anyone help me? What must I do to start a plugin with the TaskScheduler?
Replies
Views
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
Please look at the Trakt branch, this plugin does it already. In principle it listens to PlayerManager messages.
I will create a little Plugin, which runs in the background. This should be triggered by the Audioplayer. Once changes the Title, I...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my NAS to the global shares. Yes, I provided credentials. I also checked the logs on the NAS and debugged MP2-Server. The access was perfectly fine, but the call...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Replies
Views
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps but no idea if or where any settings are available. For the latest in the developement of the TV Mosaic integration into MP I suggest you review this thread and also use it to raise any further questions...
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps...
I tried mp2.4 with mosaic but mosaic doesn't have hardware acceleration for AMD radeon and video plays poorly.
Replies
Views
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each subscreen :) So thank you for your help ;)
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each...
@morpheus_xx Sorry to bother you again :( I basically have one workflow model with several Screens. Inside the plugin.xml it is...
Replies
Views
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current beta input config plugin that is available is ok, but doesnt have access to extra buttons. it simply doesnt recognise them. cheers
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Replies
Views
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings. https://github.com/BigGranu/AppLauncher_MP2/blob/master/AppLauncher/Helper/Help.cs#L99 This is a part of the AppLauncher. Now you type your Paasword e.g. "password" in the Pluginin and in the saved Settings.xml the text is then "rfHEJva/wao=". After Import it is again...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
I have create a small Decrypt/Encrypt Class for strings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modal dialogs DE
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can enter text) as modal?
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2 tuners, however Fritz!Box GUI shows me 4 tuners -> BTW, i think this topic should be moved to TV-Server Plugins.
Hi @morpheus_xx , all seems to work now fine and as exspected. Ther is one point i've noticed: TV/Plugin Configuration shows 2...
Replies
Views
N/A
Top Bottom