pre 1.0 RC1 (5 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (4 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
your tswriter.log says: 14-02-2009 16:35:17.109 KNC: card 0 detected without CAM this means cam is not ready or can't be detected. do you have newly attached your CI slot? does it work with globetv? If not you should check your cable, check if CAM is plugged in correctly. I had some issues with my technotrend card not detecting...
your tswriter.log says: 14-02-2009 16:35:17.109 KNC: card 0 detected without CAM this means cam is not ready or can't be...
MediaPortal Version: TV Server and MP SVN Rev13161 MediaPortal Skin: ? Windows Version: XP Pro SP 2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 3800+...
Replies
Views
We have the same setup, but things are working for me! ;) First of all, I recommend you to upgrade to latest SVN. According to your system spec, you are running RC2. In later SVN's, issues have been resolved regarding S2 channels. Also SVN contains more update transponder files. You can test with my files if you want. They are...
We have the same setup, but things are working for me! ;) First of all, I recommend you to upgrade to latest SVN. According to...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 10-24-2007 03-13h Revision 16343 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi can you tell me what you use to compile tswriter.ax. I was unable to compile it without getting lots of syntax errors using vs2005. I did install dxsdk etc to no avail.
Hi can you tell me what you use to compile tswriter.ax. I was unable to compile it without getting lots of syntax errors using...
TV-Server Version: v0.3 SVN 14052 Windows Version: MS Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-t 500 1. TV...
Replies
Views
@(Pick)Pocket :P Your're welcome. However, you should thank the MP devs for working very hard on fixing the bugs... Really great work that they are doing here and all for free... I am supporting the community by brining my experiences in and reporting bugs. You can do that as well and/or donate a few bucks to the MP team. This...
@(Pick)Pocket :P Your're welcome. However, you should thank the MP devs for working very hard on fixing the bugs... Really...
TV-Server Version: current svn MediaPortal Version: current svn MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp pro sp2 CPU...
Replies
Views
It was purely a subjective observation of my particular test systems, I should have been clearer in my prose. As for the results it does make a measurable difference to desktop on these slow systems (dual p3 700 and dual p3 1ghz ) of about 3-5 seconds. As to why it does (and I know it shouldn't realy make a difference) I...
It was purely a subjective observation of my particular test systems, I should have been clearer in my prose. As for the results...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 07-23-2007 20-36h Revision 15304 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi Flavio, I must admit that I totally forgot about these two issues. I thought that they were fixed already. I will have a look at it again next week, but I have no clue why these errors occur. MisterD
Hi Flavio, I must admit that I totally forgot about these two issues. I thought that they were fixed already. I will have a look...
TV-Server Version: TV-Engine 05-28-2007 Rev.14720 MediaPortal Version: German MediaPortal 0.2.2.0 SVN-05-28-2007 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scanning for channels hangs again (1 Viewer) DE
Hello friends :) I want to add some information: I have got the same problem like described. I have windows xp x86, SP2 and a Skystar2 on TVServer (actual release 1.0.0 RC2). I tryed the batch file, I tryed the ms updates and the rar file. Unfortunately MP hangs on every scan. So I performed a new Windows XP installation...
Hello friends :) I want to add some information: I have got the same problem like described. I have windows xp x86, SP2 and a...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-06-05-2007--01-21h--Rev14788 1. TV Card: Twinhan DTV 1030A 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S CI Satellite...
Replies
Views
Wait for a bug fix... (I am waiting as well.) I maybe jumped to the conclusion, I got TV server setup back, but when I later tried to watch tv, the client did not connect. Will try more this evening. /Niclas
Wait for a bug fix... (I am waiting as well.) I maybe jumped to the conclusion, I got TV server setup back, but when I later...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: TwoBlue Windows Version: Windows XP Pro/Windows Server 2003 CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 3200 HDD: 80 GB Memory: Motherboard: Tyan Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia quadro FX 1400 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppage 500 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 3200 HDD: 80 GB Memory...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 0.2.1.0 build 11469 TVServer Version: build 11469 UK DVB-T epg "over the air" does not work. nothing...
Replies
Views
In the last change log I read that 27/02/2007 [07:54h] _Frodo_ added: DVB recordings in tvstreams and allow user to play it Thank you frodo, that's just what I want :-) But, (Yes theres is always a but hehe) it only works if the recording mode is TS. In mpeg-mode I get an exception, because the file is open by another process.
In the last change log I read that 27/02/2007 [07:54h] _Frodo_ added: DVB recordings in tvstreams and allow user to play it...
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2, SVN 12847, TVEngine 3 SVN 12855 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: WindowsXP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
My XML imported flawlessly with the 9-14 SVN... Thanks to all who fixed this!
My XML imported flawlessly with the 9-14 SVN... Thanks to all who fixed this!
The title says it all. The symbol & in EPG data and recordings is displayed as & So Lenßen&Partner looks like...
Replies
Views
Hello again. After two years, I moved back to a house with analog cable, so I'd like to get my hvr-900's analouge part running. I get A/V in WinTV and if I open device HVR for video and device Realtek (my soundcard) for audio, in MPC, I get graphs. I can draw a new line from hvr crossbar to Audio switcher channel 2, and then I get the...
Hello again. After two years, I moved back to a house with analog cable, so I'd like to get my hvr-900's analouge part running. I...
Area: TV Server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0-SVN-22.01.2007-15:37:53,21-Build 12704 (2007-01-22) TV Server...
Replies
Views
Maybe spoke to soon... Just installed the latest TV Server to test the DVB channel scanning again. I still get the problem where frequencies are overwritten, as described in my previous post. For example, 'BBC One Scot' is picked up on frequency 546000, which is the correct frequency. It is then picked up again on the next frequency...
Maybe spoke to soon... Just installed the latest TV Server to test the DVB channel scanning again. I still get the problem where...
Hello Developers, is this allready in bug list? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12216 It seems that all...
Replies
Views
C
TS-Recordings are working perfect now (thx). MPEG-Recordings are a bit funny. I´ve got 2 audio-streams. The first one seems to be the AC3-stream and is not working, the second one is mpg and ok.
TS-Recordings are working perfect now (thx). MPEG-Recordings are a bit funny. I´ve got 2 audio-streams. The first one seems to...
A lot of people (including me) have no AC3 output using TV Server 3. Is that bug confirmed? I have a Technotrend TT-Budget...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tried 15 minutes and it seems all right. Good work, thank you.
Tried 15 minutes and it seems all right. Good work, thank you.
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16384 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16384 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Still can't find it. Ther is only a "Re-init tuners..." checkbox which means something completely different in my view. However checking this box power sheduler seemes to be working now. I'll do some hard test to find which cases will cause power scheduler not to wake-up the media center. Thanks for the prompt response. ... I did...
Still can't find it. Ther is only a "Re-init tuners..." checkbox which means something completely different in my view. However...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 with SVN Rev13497 and TV-server Rev13497 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: XP pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
change the Codes, it works with Powerdvd, Nvidia (no more support) or if you are in Vista the Microsoft codecs Iosu
change the Codes, it works with Powerdvd, Nvidia (no more support) or if you are in Vista the Microsoft codecs Iosu
Hi.. Let's see if we get this problem fixed. Since some month ago I can't watch dvr-ms files under MP.. these are the test...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately have to revive this old thread as the Heartbeat problem has started occuring again logs attached . SVN 17307
Unfortunately have to revive this old thread as the Heartbeat problem has started occuring again logs attached . SVN 17307
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Enter MyTV 2.) Switch on TV 3.) Enter Fullscreen 4.) Press F9 5.) Select TV-Guide 6.) Look at the TV guide...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TVE3 SVN 17176 / SQL 2005 Backend (plus MANY other versions in the past) MediaPortal Version: SVN 17176 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type: E4500 HDD: 120 GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI 2600XT Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: TVE3 SVN 17176 / SQL 2005 Backend (plus MANY other versions in the past) MediaPortal Version: SVN 17176...
TV-Server Version: Microsoft SQL server 2005 MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
okay guys, it definitely works with the new db. everyone who has this problem too: delete your db and make a new one -> everything works fine!
okay guys, it definitely works with the new db. everyone who has this problem too: delete your db and make a new one -> everything...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
This mantis item (#974) is shown as resolved; what was the resolution? It doesn't indicate which version fixed it (i'm using latest SVN) I think I'm getting this problem, meaning first try I get "no audio/video" message, and then it's good afterwards. Perhaps I missed what the solution is. Thanks, CFC
This mantis item (#974) is shown as resolved; what was the resolution? It doesn't indicate which version fixed it (i'm using latest...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.0. + Rev11306.exe Windows Version: XP MCE CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200 HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint...
Replies
Views
Great :) :thx:
Great :) :thx:
I prefer to record with the TS format as this should keep the data for subtitles and second audio stream. What i am finding is...
Replies
Views
This is still such a problem for any of my installations that TIMESHIFTING is all but useless for me. I prefer instead for stability reasons to use the EPG to set a LIVE channel/program recording and then watch the recording as live, this is 100% stable and have watched 100's of hours this way; if i try to use the TIMESHIFTING i'm...
This is still such a problem for any of my installations that TIMESHIFTING is all but useless for me. I prefer instead for...
Tested on vista32, xp and w2ksp4 with the same problem. SVN 16369. Happens with subs on or off with tsreader also I can record...
Replies
Views
The problem is resolved for me! I just installed Rev17762 about a week ago and my hd recordings (in .ts format) playback with audio in both the TV and Video modules of mediaportal. I'm using the TV-Server and an HDHomeRun device using qam (cable). For whatever reason the TVServer has never been able to find the channels when I check...
The problem is resolved for me! I just installed Rev17762 about a week ago and my hd recordings (in .ts format) playback with audio...
TV-Server Version: 15633 MediaPortal Version: RC1+SVN15633 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw Windows Version: XPMCE2005 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Skin: XFCE 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 2800+ HDD: 500+160 GB Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: NForce2 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: GF4 MX onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Skin: XFCE 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Hi, i user Technotrends S2-3200 and have two LNBs with DISEqC 1.0. With the Drivers 5.0.0.2 and the new 5.0.0.6 its dont work to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for recognising this post Devs. But infortunately I am getting No signal too, the build built by Damandan works fine. Logs attached. Cheers, Rich
Thanks for recognising this post Devs. But infortunately I am getting No signal too, the build built by Damandan works fine...
TV-Server Version: 16742 MediaPortal Version: irrelevant MediaPortal Skin: irrelevant Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Checking through some new logs my above conclusions may be partialy true. Logs attached. What may be happening is that the 'parent' is stoped and removed form the schedule queue (this would be normal for both 'single' schedules and 'always' schedules') but the 'child' isn't and restarts .
Checking through some new logs my above conclusions may be partialy true. Logs attached. What may be happening is that the...
Tv-Card- DVB-T Twinhan 3040 with cam Latest svn (070919) Number of TvCards: ONE When two recording are back to back, the...
Replies
Views
Just curious to know, is MPEG recording meanwhile fixed and reliable (1.0 RC1)? I currently use TS recording and it works very well, but my DVD autoring tool does not like it. I have a workaround though. Regards Frank
Just curious to know, is MPEG recording meanwhile fixed and reliable (1.0 RC1)? I currently use TS recording and it works very...
TV-Server Version: 14587 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 SVN 14587 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 -...
Replies
Views
Hi SciDoctor Sorry for not getting back on this, just a tad busy atm. waiting to get hands on svn that fixes log's handling, as this is totally screwed for me, did a dual recording this afternoon with no problems from resume with tvserver, so going to setup a few overnight and tomorrow, just hope i can get some decent logs or...
Hi SciDoctor Sorry for not getting back on this, just a tad busy atm. waiting to get hands on svn that fixes log's handling, as...
Latest SVN's since 15258. All the recent svn's have the same problem with the 'decompose' routine during service shutdown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently tried again with mediaportal, I'm using the current latest SVN of tvserver and mediaportal, and I'm still having the issue with HD channels not displaying video, but audio plays (although I'm now using QAM instead of ATSC). I found that TSWriter does seem to solve the problem, but creates other problems, such as...
Hi, I recently tried again with mediaportal, I'm using the current latest SVN of tvserver and mediaportal, and I'm still having...
TV-Server Version: 05-16-2007--01-21h--Rev14637 MediaPortal Version: svn--05-16-2007--00-59-Rev14637 MediaPortal Skin: standard...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom