pre 1.0 RC1 (6 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (1 Viewer)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3 RC1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ @ 2.2Ghz HDD: 2.4TB total Maxtor Memory: 2GB DDR400 (Corsair XMS2) Motherboard: ASUS s754 AGP Motherboard Chipset: ASUS Nvidia nForce 2...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3 RC1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3 RC1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III...
Replies
Views
It didnt get solved frodo fixed the first bug but probably didnt notice that there were a second one added and also there should just be one bug per post, so that was really my mistake ;)
It didnt get solved frodo fixed the first bug but probably didnt notice that there were a second one added and also there should...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 Newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: XP SP2 - all updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3000+...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the same problem with TS: it plays wrong TS file while zapping.
Hi, I have the same problem with TS: it plays wrong TS file while zapping.
MediaPortal Version: Always latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 / Experimenting with Windows Server 2003 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi frodo, there are news for me? Thanks, Dado
Hi frodo, there are news for me? Thanks, Dado
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.4 Windows Version: Windows XP MCE RU2 CPU Type: P4 3.0 GHz HDD: IBM 250 Gb 7200 Rpm 16 Mb Cache...
Replies
Views
you might want to try current latest svn build. Commy64 reported that this build fixed his ATSC issues
you might want to try current latest svn build. Commy64 reported that this build fixed his ATSC issues
MediaPortal Version: Tv-Server Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ AM2 HDD: Western Digital 500GB...
Replies
Views
Dado, I think it's best if you post you setup and logs. If you card is Hybrid, that might lead to problems for example. I use composite all the time since TVEngine was released. I use an STB and it's connected to the server trough 2 Composite inputs. I use a Hauppauge PVR500 at the server.
Dado, I think it's best if you post you setup and logs. If you card is Hybrid, that might lead to problems for example. I...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.4GHz HDD: 1x500GB + 3x250GB Memory: 2Gb...
Replies
Views
should be fixed in l8test svn!
should be fixed in l8test svn!
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 - SVN 11-03-2006 - Rev11486 MediaPortal Server Version: TVServer 11-03-06-Rev11488 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Frodo.... I have tested it and work!!
Thank you very much Frodo.... I have tested it and work!!
I have implement a patch to correct data type overflow that prevent epg mhw grapper to grab program description. I'haven't test...
Replies
Views
Ok, I am posting again, hopefully it will help out some of you guys with the all cards are busy problem. Two things I have done so far to try and help the problem. #1: I have avermedia twinstar dual tuner, I have disabled the priority tuner from epg grabbing, this has somewhat left one tuner free most of the time and only once so far...
Ok, I am posting again, hopefully it will help out some of you guys with the all cards are busy problem. Two things I have done so...
TV-Server Version: SVN 15431 MediaPortal Version: SVN 15430 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Seeems to have been fixed as of Rev12799
Seeems to have been fixed as of Rev12799
MediaPortal Version: 0.2 With svn--01-20-2007--20-02-Rev12684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 2 TVEngine3 Verion:Rev12764 Windows...
Replies
Views
I assumed the skin was made for the Tv Plugin, therefore I considered this as a bug in the client...
I assumed the skin was made for the Tv Plugin, therefore I considered this as a bug in the client...
MediaPortal Version: Always latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 / Experimenting with Windows Server 2003 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
fixed it
fixed it
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 - SVN 11-03-2006 - Rev11486 MediaPortal Server Version: TVServer 11-03-06-Rev11488 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Ok, an update. After some reports that pause works as expected, I tried some different scenarios and as far as I can tell, pause works if TVServer and the Client are on the same machine. Can anyone confirm if has tested Live TV Streaming pause and resume working correctly with client and server in different machines? If so, please...
Ok, an update. After some reports that pause works as expected, I tried some different scenarios and as far as I can tell, pause...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: Most recent SVN MediaPortal Version: Most recent SVN MediaPortal Skin: default/BlackMyst Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD XP 3000+ HDD: Samsung, 650 GB at all Memory: 1 GB Ram (DDR) Motherboard: ASUS A7N8X Motherboard Chipset: NForce2 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: MSI 6200 Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: Most recent SVN MediaPortal Version: Most recent SVN MediaPortal Skin: default/BlackMyst Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: Most recent SVN MediaPortal Version: Most recent SVN MediaPortal Skin: default/BlackMyst Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
It Works! ATSC picture and sound works when you use the new ts filter. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/help_us_testing_new_filter-t24998.html All I had to do was add a text file to the c: drive with my current install and it works. I know fordo is going to make his ts the default very soon, so it will work without this...
It Works! ATSC picture and sound works when you use the new ts filter. See...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 SVN build 10980 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ AM2 HDD: Western...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Always latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 / Experimenting with Windows Server 2003 CPU Type: AMD 64 3200+ HDD: Samsung / Maxtor Memory: 1GB Motherboard: ASUS Motherboard Chipset: VIA Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Gamebuster ATI 9200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: None Sound Card AC3...
Replies
Views
Server and Client on same machine Server: TV-Server: 22-oct TV Card: FloppyDTV-S TV Card Type: DVB-S Client: MediaPortal Client: 22-Oct DEVSVN Build: 11244 - 22-Oct Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 IT CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+ Venice Core, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz HDD: Hitachi 60GB 2,5"...
Server and Client on same machine Server: TV-Server: 22-oct TV Card: FloppyDTV-S TV Card Type: DVB-S Client...
Server and Client on same machine Server: TV-Server: 22-oct TV Card: FloppyDTV-S TV Card Type: DVB-S Client...
Replies
Views
tonight test with the last SVN (11379) and last tv server (11379) but nothing on my TV ... Did i made something wrong on my configuration? after installing Tv plugin, connection, I put the tv server IP and i get a connection to TVserver succed ....
tonight test with the last SVN (11379) and last tv server (11379) but nothing on my TV ... Did i made something wrong on my...
[Build 11370,11379] nothing on tv plugin I have test with the 11370 and 11379 build for serveur and SVN. But I can only test...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 with latest SVN TV-engine 3 version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 Pro eng CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ @ 2.2Ghz HDD: 1.8TB total Maxtor Memory: 2GB DDR 400 Motherboard: ASUS s754 AGP Motherboard Chipset: nVidia nForce3 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ASUS nVidia 6200AGP...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 with latest SVN TV-engine 3 version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 Pro eng...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 with latest SVN TV-engine 3 version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 Pro eng...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Has the bug been fixed?
Has the bug been fixed?
Edit: After voting in the poll please consider also making a post with your TV-Engine version, so that we can find out where it...
Replies
Views
Hmm, I am not 100% sure, yet but using the new TsReader.ax seems to fix this problem. so far... -level20peon
Hmm, I am not 100% sure, yet but using the new TsReader.ax seems to fix this problem. so far... -level20peon
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16281 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Yep, it's not a memory leak. And if it were it would be MS SQL that's leaking the memory :)
Yep, it's not a memory leak. And if it were it would be MS SQL that's leaking the memory :)
There is a seriuos memory leak accessing SQL Server data. This happen zapping in TV plugin via Mini EPG and/or Pre/Post channel...
Replies
Views
should be fixed now
should be fixed now
TV-Server Version: fresh svn on 25.4. title says it all the setup program creates a table called tvlibrary.program then...
Replies
Views
Correct me if I am wrong but there is no SVN for RC3, yet. -level20peon
Correct me if I am wrong but there is no SVN for RC3, yet. -level20peon
Using RC3 and TV-Server plugin 10-19-2007 01-21h Revision 16281 The "Try avoiding seeking during channel change" option in the...
Replies
Views
OK, I will open a new thread on this then. -level20peon
OK, I will open a new thread on this then. -level20peon
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 with latest SVN (12781) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP +2800 2.2GHZ (Barton) HDD: 2 160GB Seatages Memory: 1 GB DDR Ram Motherboard: BIOSTAR M7VIG 400 Motherboard Chipset: VIA KM266 Pro / VT8235 Motherboard Bios: Biostar / VIG1224 Video Card: Gigabyte...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 with latest SVN (12781) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 with latest SVN (12781) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP...
Replies
Views
Ah..the dummy functionality is useful when you start from scratch with analog channels via a STB for example. The quickest way to get the channels in is to build a TVGuide.xml, I use XMLTV GUI, and let MP import it. Of course you the have to go manually through all channels and set the stb channel number, counrty and video output...or...
Ah..the dummy functionality is useful when you start from scratch with analog channels via a STB for example. The quickest way to...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-06-20-2007--01-21h--Rev14932 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--06-20-2007--00-59-Rev14932 1. TV...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem since changing from MP 0.2.2.x to MP 0.2.3.0 final. Also to uninstall it, and install it new witout any snapshots or skins dosn´t work.
I have the same Problem since changing from MP 0.2.2.x to MP 0.2.3.0 final. Also to uninstall it, and install it new witout any...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + lates svn MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: XP2 prof SP2 CPU Type: P4E 3.0 GHz HT HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, after resolving the problem with time offset (thanks to this threat), I have problems with some channels which are not imported in MP (TV Guide "says" no program information available"). Checking the TVguide.xml file shows the epg data for these channels are imported correctly. Display name is set correctly too...
Hi guys, after resolving the problem with time offset (thanks to this threat), I have problems with some channels which are not...
Hi The XMLTV "time zone" setting in TVserver setup has no influence on the program guide offset. Regardless of which "time zone"...
Replies
Views
Hi! It uploads fine with latest rev. But I hade problems earlyer when xml-file was not on same PC as TVsever. Maybe its problems to load over network?
Hi! It uploads fine with latest rev. But I hade problems earlyer when xml-file was not on same PC as TVsever. Maybe its problems...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: MePo Green Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom