Project Mayhem III (1 Viewer)

i know what i like and this particular skin is it. i, too, run a projector at 4:3 with this skin and its "basic home" screen. it's modern industrial look looks great when projected on a whole wall. everything is *perfect* except the video playlist doesn't work at all: * the page comes up, but the buttons don't work. * also, adding...
i know what i like and this particular skin is it. i, too, run a projector at 4:3 with this skin and its "basic home" screen...
Project Mayhem III for Mediaportal Version 2.3 09.06.2008 the Project Mayhem III skin is the default skin of XBMC. This is...
Replies
Views
Looks like an upload has been made to the skin repository that updates PM3Blue to PM4Blue, and is 1.0.2 and 1.1 capable. Chuck
Looks like an upload has been made to the skin repository that updates PM3Blue to PM4Blue, and is 1.0.2 and 1.1 capable. Chuck
Hello, This is a modification of Harleys fantastic 4:3 Skin. It is based on the original version and there are no differences...
Replies
Views
HI Proitserve the skin Project Mayhem III and xface skin maid by harley , he busy now with mp skin's he will update this 2 greet skin i hoop soon ,as he say ... noting to do ,only to wait ... hi harley if you see this post ,, it almost 1 month sinss rc3 out and many of us wait for update for PM3 and XFACE ........ ysmp
HI Proitserve the skin Project Mayhem III and xface skin maid by harley , he busy now with mp skin's he will update this 2...
I absolutely love Project Mayhem III as my MediaPortal skin. I have tried a few others but nothing quite seems to fit as nicely as...
Replies
Views
hello i've downloaded newest svn version of this skin and the tv search is not working at all...it shows nothing on the right side of the window.. any clue?
hello i've downloaded newest svn version of this skin and the tv search is not working at all...it shows nothing on the right side...
Hi all I cleaned the xml files for PM3, removed some things, used templates more and so on. For short, here are the only the xml...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom