Remotes (20 Viewers)

Centarea HID Support Pack Version 2024-01-30 I have just released version 2024-01-30 of the Centarea HID Support Pack, which can be downloaded from the first post in this thread. See that post for details. If you encounter any problems using the new release, please report them here. I would like to express my thanks to @joecrow for...
Centarea HID Support Pack Version 2024-01-30 I have just released version 2024-01-30 of the Centarea HID Support Pack, which can be...
Centarea HID Support Pack Version 2024-01-30 See the end of this post for a description of the changes in version 2024-01-30. This...
Replies
Views
See HID Known Issues.
See HID Known Issues.
See HID Known Issues.
Replies
Views
Jes - but not on Yatse2 anymore - that's why he has made it open.
Jes - but not on Yatse2 anymore - that's why he has made it open.
Yatse 2 : Remote for Media Centers optimized for Touch Screen Yatse means: Yet Another Touch Screen Experiment Web site : Yatse...
Replies
Views
glad I could help :)
glad I could help :)
*I know I read some simular threads about this, but I can't retrieve them (only found threads in German)* Hello! I am setting up a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I also bought this remote and I'm struggling to get it working on xp pro sp3 This is what I did: 1) Modified the inf file from the MCE Replacement Driver and added the device so in device manager I have a 'MCE Infrared Remote Control'. 2) In MP configuration, selected 'Use Microsoft MCE remote or keyboard'. The...
Hi guys, I also bought this remote and I'm struggling to get it working on xp pro sp3 This is what I did: 1) Modified the...
Philips SRM 5100 - Microsoft Vista 4 In 1 Remote Control Anyone know if this would work with MP given its MCE compatible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista MCE Remote Control VRC-1100 (1 Viewer) DE
Centarea HID Support Pack I have released a new version of the support pack for the Ortek and Hama remote controls. To make it easier to find, I have created a new thread, this one: Support pack for Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Centarea HID Support Pack I have released a new version of the support pack for the Ortek and Hama remote controls. To make it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 stable MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windiws 7 Professional CPU Type: AMD Athlon II...
Replies
Views
My Vista MCE remote works just fine with XPsp3
My Vista MCE remote works just fine with XPsp3
Issue - On Windows XP Home systems, the rollup to enable the QWERTY keyboard and mouse on the Microsoft Media Center Keyboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Technotrend remote DE
Thx! Worked like a charm!!!
Thx! Worked like a charm!!!
Has anyone got this remote working with mp Its the one that came with C1500 budget card
Replies
Views
Broke one... out of the 5 or 6 I have, I finally lost one.. and it was not the first one i ordered 3 years ago. Time to order 4 more (I want to have some back ups) =)
Broke one... out of the 5 or 6 I have, I finally lost one.. and it was not the first one i ordered 3 years ago. Time to order 4...
For the past 4 months I have been using this very common remote found all over the world for under $10. I wanted to share the...
Replies
Views
well this has me stumped, remote works fine until i go into mytv from main menu then only volume control works, works fine in other sections such as online videos. ofc can't use the debug tool as kbip is disabled there, have tried disabling kbip and just using keys but the mp built in keyboard support doesn't seem too macro friendly...
well this has me stumped, remote works fine until i go into mytv from main menu then only volume control works, works fine in other...
Hi, I'm migrating from vista media center to Media Portal and I'm having a problem with my Remote Control. I have a Speed Link...
Replies
Views
HI I have MCE remote and XP SP3 pro with MP 1.0.0 and i get only basic (keyboard emulated keys) working volume mouse cursor, clicks arrows > < Up Dwn Esc Back etc. no rewind and others. So looks like IR service is doing nothing only HID driver working and sending keyboard keys to MP when it is on focus . No custom keys mapping...
HI I have MCE remote and XP SP3 pro with MP 1.0.0 and i get only basic (keyboard emulated keys) working volume mouse cursor...
This is a little guide to get the mce remote working with kmplayer & MPC mainly, there is a built in plugin already installed in...
Replies
Views
Where do I download this plug in? Cant seem to find it, thanks!
Where do I download this plug in? Cant seem to find it, thanks!
I managed to get my ps3 BD remote connected to my pc, it listed under game controlers in the control panel. For the rest it does...
Replies
Views
I don't know if it works with IRSS, but it works great with LM Remote Keymap! Very easy to set up. Learning the codes for the amplifier and projector was a blast ;). Simply program the keys for blasting in LMRK and remove the functionality for those keys in the MP MCE remote mapping. The rest works 'out of the box'. VdR
I don't know if it works with IRSS, but it works great with LM Remote Keymap! Very easy to set up. Learning the codes for the...
PC Remote Control +HP USB IR Receiver Windows Vista MCE - eBay (item 230339132188 end time Oct-20-09 20:56:08 PDT)...
Replies
Views
Let's see if I can revive this thread... ;) I've set up my MP so that I can play MAME games with it. Everything works fine but when I use my joystick to select a game and the game starts MP still listens to the joystick input. This means that until I figured out what was going on I was starting a new instance of MAME with every push...
Let's see if I can revive this thread... ;) I've set up my MP so that I can play MAME games with it. Everything works fine but...
Hi folks, In MP 0.1.3.0, you can use your favourite gamepad to control MediaPortal. Below is some information to get you...
Replies
Views
UPNP How about using UPNP for that - Mediaportal needs a renderer plugin and the pda needs to be the control device...
UPNP How about using UPNP for that - Mediaportal needs a renderer plugin and the pda needs to be the control device...
Hi there, It's been a while since I properly checked in on Media Portal and I am looking to give it another go soon. I want to go...
Replies
Views
D
i have Hauppage MCE remote from HVR-1600 MCE kit. i have RC6 MCE OEM remote. when i installed Vista Replacement Driver , i try to press MCE button. it didnot go to MP. also i installed MP tray also for it. when i installed Ehome infrared driver for Windows. it works fine. except when i try to go to exact channel like channel 23, it...
i have Hauppage MCE remote from HVR-1600 MCE kit. i have RC6 MCE OEM remote. when i installed Vista Replacement Driver , i try to...
Dear all, This weekend I bought a Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150 Media Center Kit (including the WinTV-PVR-150 MCE card and a MCE...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
ANyone got the profile.ini config for remote A? (310i card) EEveryone seems to need the B remote one
ANyone got the profile.ini config for remote A? (310i card) EEveryone seems to need the B remote one
Hello. To use my Pinnacle remote control, that is plugged directly on the card, I have to change settings in "profiles.ini" in...
Replies
Views
Confirmed, your rar files ain't opening dude, either with winrar or 7zip, if they're supposed to, it's got me stumped.
Confirmed, your rar files ain't opening dude, either with winrar or 7zip, if they're supposed to, it's got me stumped.
Hey i have a little problem... I'm not sure if it's related to newest Mediaportal or Windows 7 x64... But the problem is that all...
Replies
Views
LM Gestion : LM Remote KeyMap : Customize or disable the MCE Remote green button This concept applies to all the other buttons as well, just remap that button instead of the green button. I use my Harmony 890 Pro with a Streamzap remote receiver. The harmony is already able to map to the streamzap buttons and I use LM Remote Keymap...
LM Gestion : LM Remote KeyMap : Customize or disable the MCE Remote green button This concept applies to all the other buttons as...
Been searching through the forums, can't find an answer to this... Let's say I got a WinXP HTPC (non-MCE) running MP - I want it...
Replies
Views
Thx! ;)
Thx! ;)
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
I'm with a problem with my ati remote wonder I. After configuring my remote in MP options now whenever i click a button that mp shares with windows (example, the left arrow), it results in a double click in that button in MP. Any ideas?
I'm with a problem with my ati remote wonder I. After configuring my remote in MP options now whenever i click a button that mp...
Dear all... Something that has been bugging me for a long time.:. My ATI remote Wonder II`s unwillingness to cooperate with me in...
Replies
Views
Does anybody still have the seneasy.rar file? Thanks!
Does anybody still have the seneasy.rar file? Thanks!
Bottom line... Im a newbie, you guys are awesome... Enlighten me :D So, I buy this off-brand MCE remote on ebay...
Replies
Views
Galaxy S6 with ColorTigers AnyMote app. Runs IR commands (also via the Global Cache IP2IR for a no-IR tablet) and also drives my Home Automation using TCP/IP. What's not to like. Used to have a Home Theatre MX-500 for everything, but the contacts starting giving out so had to find something else - sticking it on the mobile seemed...
Galaxy S6 with ColorTigers AnyMote app. Runs IR commands (also via the Global Cache IP2IR for a no-IR tablet) and also drives my...
My last "Firefly" (RF) remote died. It seems like "MCE" remotes are scarse these days, also, I'd prefer not to have an ugly...
Replies
Views
So far we couldn't even find out which one shows up as ehome device. He has an inbuild receiver and put on an external usb receiver.
So far we couldn't even find out which one shows up as ehome device. He has an inbuild receiver and put on an external usb receiver.
Hi, i have a Problem with mediaportal 1.12 running with Windows 10 and an RC6 IR with MCE remote device It's a simple MCE remote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IgorPlug+MP DE
Hi I can't get to work my IgorPlug device. Please help me. My steps is: 1. download plugin from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/igorplug_mp-t19051.html post #7 from Aaron. 2. Install this plugin on MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC2 3. Download IgorPlugUSB.dll from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/igorplug_mp-t19051p2.html written...
Hi I can't get to work my IgorPlug device. Please help me. My steps is: 1. download plugin from...
Hi I have IR-receiver IgorPlug (http://www.cesko.host.sk/IgorPlugUSB) When this device will be supported by MP??
Replies
Views
I bought a regular MCE remote and it works flawlessly. Thanks though.
I bought a regular MCE remote and it works flawlessly. Thanks though.
I've developed a plugin for ATI Remote Wonder/II/Plus which works with MediaPortal. You can download it from here...
Replies
Views
I think the screen on the remote talks to the Philips software, which interfaces with whatever media player you select in MediaControl. If you can't select it then the display will not work with that software, so you won't be able to get it to work with MediaPortal.
I think the screen on the remote talks to the Philips software, which interfaces with whatever media player you select in...
I bought a Philips SRM7500 RF MCE remote a couple months ago for my new HTPC build hoping to replace my old ATI Remote Wonder, but...
Replies
Views
IT WORKS !! GREAT !! I tell you what I did: I downloaded the KeyboardInputPlugin. Folowed the instructions...About where to put the files. DELETED everything in keys and sounds. Didn't need to map the buttons of the remote Checked the MCE remote in the remote section. It works very well! Thanks a lot to everybody. I...
IT WORKS !! GREAT !! I tell you what I did: I downloaded the KeyboardInputPlugin. Folowed the instructions...About where to...
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: vista [b]Remote SRC-0149...
Replies
Views
try lmremote, if still double keypresses then tick exclusive mode in lmremote setup, if that doesn't work untick exclusive mode, and delete all the mappings in lmremote default profile, if that doesn't work re-enable exlusive mode with all mappings removed.
try lmremote, if still double keypresses then tick exclusive mode in lmremote setup, if that doesn't work untick exclusive mode...
Hello all. I just purchased an HP MCE Remote, and am stumped as to how to get it to work. The receiver is at best being identified...
Replies
Views
This is what "away mode" is intended to avoid. But I think that the default for a new installation of Windows is "disabled", so it needs to be enabled explicitly. (PowerScheduler probably does this.) Also, I don't remember what the default definition is for the sleep button in the power plan. If the default is "shutdown", that...
This is what "away mode" is intended to avoid. But I think that the default for a new installation of Windows is "disabled", so it...
Hi, i have a problem getting my logitech harmony touch fully work with mediaportal. up; down; left; right; select; channel up...
Replies
Views
Happy to help Wokeye, any time!
Happy to help Wokeye, any time!
Hi guys, I have been away from Mediaportal for quite sometime and decided to come back and build a new machine for this great...
Replies
Views
Well, if you're going to start over then it's usually a good idea to redo that sort of thing anyway. You can find all the configuration and IR files for IR Server in the Documents & Settings\All Users\Application Data\IR Server Suite or similar folder on Vista. MediaPortal's config file is callled MediaPortal.xml and can be found in...
Well, if you're going to start over then it's usually a good idea to redo that sort of thing anyway. You can find all the...
I buy MCE keyboard but it doeset work good. In mediaportal it works ok, but in windows xp not. What I need for this keyboard. I'm...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom