ReVision/Replicant (1 Viewer)

MP1 MP2 ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (1 Viewer) DE
oh I did not know. thx.
oh I did not know. thx.
ReVision / Replicant was inspired mofux's nonafo skin idea, and HDTVee from Meedio. It is recommended to run this skin using...
Replies
Views
any idea on when ReVision will be updated for 1.0? I know you guys are busy with so many skins to update, I have been holding off on reinstalling my brother in laws setup with 1.0 because the skin is out of date and he absolutely loves it so.... keep up the fantastic work! - also, are you guys going to continue trying to use MPI? it...
any idea on when ReVision will be updated for 1.0? I know you guys are busy with so many skins to update, I have been holding off...
Supported Plugins: MyConnect4 v0.3 MyEmulators v1.7 MyFilms v4.5 MyGlobalSearch v0.1.1b MyLyrics v1.00 MyMastermind v2.10...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather DE
Here is a corrected (and tweaked) myweather.xml for Replicant and ReVision. This is for RC1 and fixes the recently reallocated <id>201</id> etc. It also shows 5 days instead of 4. myweather.xml
Here is a corrected (and tweaked) myweather.xml for Replicant and ReVision. This is for RC1 and fixes the recently reallocated...
¿How can i get weather working with revision and MP 0.2.3.0? It seems not to be working anymore... :S
Replies
Views
Top Bottom