Skins and Design (3 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a skin and need help, or want to showcase your work.

BlueVision (8 Viewers)

Lean and clean skin for MediaPortal 2

WMC Skin (2 Viewers)

For all who finally want to try this new skin, feel free to download the new Winter Release: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-2-winter-release-alpha-1
For all who finally want to try this new skin, feel free to download the new Winter Release...
Porting existing skins to MediaPortal 2 Some first notes MediaPortal 1 already has a big number of good skins, and now with 1.3...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Skins and Designs forum! MediaPortal 2 needs creative people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code and input about skin ideas. This forum is for people who are developing MediaPortal 2 skins or who discuss about design concepts. Questions about the MediaPortal 2 SkinEngine, look and feel and all design...
Welcome to the Skins and Designs forum! MediaPortal 2 needs creative people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Welcome to the Skins and Designs forum! MediaPortal 2 needs creative people, in the team and in our community, who provide us code...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamMP skin on MP2? (1 Viewer) DE
Because you did not configure the behavior in the settings. This has to do with the work states, see also MP2-704. Press EPG a second time to close - or use the red button. Press 'Red' or select 'Full screen' in the context menu Yes. Ask any skinner.
Because you did not configure the behavior in the settings. This has to do with the work states, see also MP2-704. Press EPG a...
Hi guys, Does somebody know if devs are working on StreamMP for Mediaportal 2? Thanks
Replies
Views
One step at a time, me thinks! :-)
One step at a time, me thinks! :-)
Hi all, I've done a search on this in the forum and I've been able to find bits and pieces here and in the Wiki, here and what I...
Replies
Views
The colored EPG is implemented into WMC skin meanwhile and will be available with next release. It needs to be activated in settings though.
The colored EPG is implemented into WMC skin meanwhile and will be available with next release. It needs to be activated in...
Hi, I've setup the my TV settings for a colored EPG (mapped genres, enabled them and selected the "Movies" tag), but don't see any...
Replies
Views
In this case you have a general problem. You did already configure the tuner according to the WIKI manual and see channels in TV-Setup? If yes, please attach your log files, so we can see what is happening on your PC. You have a LogCollector icon on your desktop for that.
In this case you have a general problem. You did already configure the tuner according to the WIKI manual and see channels in...
Please be gentle, I'm a noob :unsure: For relative ease of use, I'm using the WMC skin for TV on my PC. However, when I maximize...
Replies
Views
I get that too, on my older Toshiba LCD TV (dates from 2006). Thankfully, my current Sony TV (from 2015) does not exhibit this behaviour. :) I too use MP1's blank screen saver, with a one-minute timeout. Certain settings on the Sony TV allow it to recognise a blank screen, and cause it to turn the LEDs off. This reduces wear-and...
I get that too, on my older Toshiba LCD TV (dates from 2006). Thankfully, my current Sony TV (from 2015) does not exhibit this...
Hi, is there any way to change the screensaver of the Titanium Extended Theme for the Blue Vision Skin from 'transparent black...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 MP2 Christmas DE
I voted no, because I would be the designer to do it most propbably ;) From 11.12. until end of the year I'm not available, so I have simply no time. Additionally I've a list of other topics to do. If it's just to make a look a bit like Christmas and I'm bored on weekend I could give it a try at least :p
I voted no, because I would be the designer to do it most propbably ;) From 11.12. until end of the year I'm not available, so I...
Anyone remember the MP1 Christmas skin with the (sadly missed) MePo man holding a TV aerial in the snow? Me too! Well it's getting...
Replies
Views
i have found a little optical problem in the titan skin. when i look in the series, i see the watch series in blue letters, but the movies are always in white letters. in BlueVision-default is it right, but here i see the watch icon behind the movie.
i have found a little optical problem in the titan skin. when i look in the series, i see the watch series in blue letters, but...
i have found a little optical problem in the titan skin. when i look in the series, i see the watch series in blue letters, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change Logo design DE
Yes, I think so :)
Yes, I think so :)
@ge2301 in einem anderen Threat hattest du mal geschrieben, wo man Anpassungen vornehmen muß um das Design der Logos zu verändern...
Replies
Views
Take a look here. I started with adjustments.
Take a look here. I started with adjustments.
Hello, I've to use dvblink as back-end and windows mediaplayer for watching tv. Now I try Mediaportal2, with the default skin. I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genre Images DE
Unfortunately not.
Unfortunately not.
Hello together, does anyone have a good source or even a collection of following? Genre background images / wallpapers Genre...
Replies
Views
This thread is closed. Please use the new WMC threads here from now. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/wmc-skin.717/
This thread is closed. Please use the new WMC threads here from now. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/wmc-skin.717/
Hi, there are already lot of discussions ongoing, it seems that there won't be any WMC with Windows 10 any more. As I also use it...
Replies
Views
Cinema plugin is not working since November 2016, because Google stopped the service unfortunately. WebRadio should work. But to help more information are necessary. From where did you download the plugin? Please attach log files when ever something is not working. Assuming that you took the correct version from download section...
Cinema plugin is not working since November 2016, because Google stopped the service unfortunately. WebRadio should work. But to...
Why is the front screen not so user friendly? The MP1 front screen user interface is perfect. Looks great, works great and most...
Replies
Views
It's not forgotten. And more than that, with the many C# code and skin engine changes needed and done for the WMC Skin this vision really may become reality in future. I've talked with our designers and it looks as if this skin can make use of the same menu models than the WIP "MediaCenter Lookalike" Skin. Once this skin is ready I...
It's not forgotten. And more than that, with the many C# code and skin engine changes needed and done for the WMC Skin this vision...
Hi. Lately I've done some mockups of the MP2 skin I want to use finally. It's a fanart skin with lots of free space to have a good...
Replies
Views
MR, I appreciate your attention, I can ask for this feature in the provided link, but if MP1 has this feature already, I don't care installing it, there's not much else I'd use in MP, it's mainly for watching movies with a pleasant interface. I'll probably have to create or find the thread in MP1 forums right? Thanks again everyone...
MR, I appreciate your attention, I can ask for this feature in the provided link, but if MP1 has this feature already, I don't care...
Hi everyone! I'd like to start thanking everyone for reading this, and also for this amazing media center. I'm starting here today...
Replies
Views
Branch pushed, see post here.
Branch pushed, see post here.
@Developers Is there any chance to achieve a smooth transition for the FanArtBackgrounds? Actually it is really annoying, that...
Replies
Views
Super danke! (Darauf hätte man mit etwas überlegen selber kommen können :oops:) Ab und zu sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht. :D
Super danke! (Darauf hätte man mit etwas überlegen selber kommen können :oops:) Ab und zu sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen...
Hallo zusammen, kann man bei MP2 irgendwo die Anordnung der Oberfläche ändern? Würde auch gerne so Sachen wie "Wetter"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv and titan skin DE
A more general solution would be to give the user the possibility to set the order of the plugins as a configurable setting. mrj
A more general solution would be to give the user the possibility to set the order of the plugins as a configurable setting. mrj
.... could anyone of the developers look into the titan skin and place tv on the first page? it rather annoying that you have to...
Replies
Views
Ok, now it's more clear for me and I think I can help. here you can find the listview styles for the Titanium skin: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/master/MediaPortal/Incubator/SlimTvClient/Skin/Titanium/themes/default/styles/SlimTvStyles.xaml#L251-L334 But to add information on the left side you need a...
Ok, now it's more clear for me and I think I can help. here you can find the listview styles for the Titanium skin...
I'm just getting into skinning MP2 and one of my first goals is to add some info to my recorded shows as I scroll through them...
Replies
Views
I think this is possible. If you look at the github repo of OnlineVideos (MP2 Plugin subfolder skin) there are subfolder below a skin for theme, e.g.: Reflexion\themes\default\styles\
I think this is possible. If you look at the github repo of OnlineVideos (MP2 Plugin subfolder skin) there are subfolder below a...
Hi, does somebody know how to handle theme designs for plugins? For example I created a BlueVision skin for OnlineVideos. This...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Apollo One (1 Viewer) DE
As I wrote in my last unanswered PM, I'm still available to realize this skin! I just do not want to drive the skin project, I wait for task packages. @wizard123 is unfortunately right, for generating a new skin dev support is necessary. I mean this not only for MenuModels, but also for some creating some effects or bugfixing in MPF...
As I wrote in my last unanswered PM, I'm still available to realize this skin! I just do not want to drive the skin project, I wait...
Hi guys @morpheus_xx Contacted me recently and asked if i could put something together for MP2 based on my skin OnePortal and work...
Replies
Views
It wasn't a 100% fix but it helped. I was able to knock the home page down from 15 to 6 buttons with a combination of the methods you posted. For plugins I removed OnlineVideos, PartyMusicPlayer, Tve3RecordingMetadataExtractor and Utilities In media-actions I was unable to comment out the lines without the majority of the buttons...
It wasn't a 100% fix but it helped. I was able to knock the home page down from 15 to 6 buttons with a combination of the methods...
I am building a system for someone and need to hide as many unused buttons on the default screen as possible. I have been searching...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Blue Vision DE
Ah ok, just saw from the last commit date, that you modified some code already. Just wanted to be sure you are aware it's not working 100% yet. I'm without laptop and waiting patiently for the next version :)
Ah ok, just saw from the last commit date, that you modified some code already. Just wanted to be sure you are aware it's not...
Replies
Views
N/A
hi, Partly it's quite hard to follow your words and honestly I'm after reading all your posts not 100% sure what you want to reach or achieve. Feedback is welcome and I'd like to understand all of your points. Perhaps it's also me, because I'm not native English. You mentioned that all skins have some good points, but seem not like...
hi, Partly it's quite hard to follow your words and honestly I'm after reading all your posts not 100% sure what you want to reach...
WARNING TOUGH LOVE TO FOLLOW I'm switching from Windows Media Center re Windows Tin. I thought I'd give you some interface...
Replies
Views
Cool, will be looking forward to it!
Cool, will be looking forward to it!
Hi. As started in the Post about Bamboo theme I like to introduce my new MP2 Skin project BackVision2. This is based on MP2's main...
Replies
Views
Hi olli14, the reflexion skin is long time ago included in every MP2 release. I would recommend you the latest SR'15 Update 1 snapshot: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-sr15-update-1-snapshot-2015-08-03.131533/ Just download it, install it, go to settings -> appearance - > skin -> change skin and select "MP2...
Hi olli14, the reflexion skin is long time ago included in every MP2 release. I would recommend you the latest SR'15 Update 1...
It's time to show some preview images of the new "Reflexion" skin, which is currently work in progress. It's designed to use "Full...
Replies
Views
Yeah that's ok. He replied to my message as such. I've said enough in the document for it to be taken seriously. Cause we don't know each other and I don't know where people are in understanding what I'm taking about I spent 1/2 the document explaining why things matter. That might be talking down to people or it might be the...
Yeah that's ok. He replied to my message as such. I've said enough in the document for it to be taken seriously. Cause we don't...
Hi, I've done a review of the interface. 16 pages with screen grabs PDF. I'm happy enough to post this publicly but I think a...
Replies
Views
You have two choices: Remove the plugins from MP2-Client\Plugin folder. This will probably break some skins: i.e. Titanium shows weather info in home screen, if you remove Weather plugin, this dependency cannot be resolved anymore Use the "DisabledComponents" of plugin manager settings to disable selected plugins (by their plugin...
You have two choices: Remove the plugins from MP2-Client\Plugin folder. This will probably break some skins: i.e. Titanium shows...
Discussion This thread is intended for discussing the skinning guide thread...
Replies
Views
I personally don't like the default 4-directional tile layout!......especially across multiple pages.......same question arises in my head - do I go page up/down?.......Keep the 2-way up/down layout/skin which loops.......way more intuitive and smooth. Don't even like the tile icons.....totally ruins being simple and stylish.
I personally don't like the default 4-directional tile layout!......especially across multiple pages.......same question arises in...
The title pretty much sums it up ... can't really put MP2 into service here with the current batch of skins. I likes what I likes...
Replies
Views
I've taken your idea and implemented the extension right now: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commits/FEAT_SkinResolution_v2. It's much better as it caused nearly no changes in markup (y). The extension is also extensible :D ;) for future resolutions.
I've taken your idea and implemented the extension right now...
The "Default" skin of MP2 is the base for all other skins. It's developed as a basic, fast and extensible skin. It's designed as...
Replies
Views
I've done some experimenting, and as far as I know, there isn't a treeview like control with the following properties: no checkbox/radiobuttons needed + and - button before each treeitem that has children higlight the caption of the selected item. the first can be done by selecting the default, but then I don't get the 3rd (which I...
I've done some experimenting, and as far as I know, there isn't a treeview like control with the following properties: no...
I've done some experimenting, and as far as I know, there isn't a treeview like control with the following properties: no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom