Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (3 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Extensions is a plugin to help manage your MediaPortal extensions. You can Install, update, uninstall extensions and even set...
Replies
Views
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be nice if this was done automatically though.
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be...
How i see the current extension installer not really used. The some of problems with it, this interface not really help the devs...
Replies
Views
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying to add more documentation about MPEI to the Wiki. Poor dukus tried to explain things to me but between the language barrier and the fact that I don't understand 'developer' ;) I did not grasp much! Now...
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying...
EDIT: Disregard this tutorial and check out the Wiki page here: Create A Skin Installer - Dadeo has added extra notes which make it...
Replies
Views
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer was called MPInstaller. The old installer is still included in MP 1.1.0 to install older extensions not using the new installer. Some users seem to need to set an association to enable the old installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
Replies
Views
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When i double click in the plugin or skin to install windows ask what program i want to choose to open the file, i tried in 2 pc's and a laptop, its allways the same, they all have windows 7 x64. When i...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
Replies
Views
Oh, I'm sorry! :eek: I simply CTRL+f'ed my update.xml URL and just that line. Please accept my apologizes. I just checked MpeInstaller and my extension finally seems to be visible and installable, great! :) Thank you very much for you help and support! This topic can be considered as solved! (y)
Oh, I'm sorry! :eek: I simply CTRL+f'ed my update.xml URL and just that line. Please accept my apologizes. I just checked...
Hi there! I was recently playing with MpeMaker. It was not as easy as expected and I had to follow some tutorial on the wiki. For...
Replies
Views
Dudil, you may found a link to the "Previous Catalyst™ Drivers" at the bottom of the web page where the latest driver is listed. Here is a link to the XP drivers http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonxprevious-xp.html. If you have a different OS, you will be taken to a different link. I hope this helps.
Dudil, you may found a link to the "Previous Catalyst™ Drivers" at the bottom of the web page where the latest driver is listed...
Hi, I am new to MP and will appreciate any help from the veterans. I really like the look of XFace, but I seemed to have problem...
Replies
Views
Oh thanks god you are still around. I dont want to give up on my favourite skin. Point 1: remember that is also for music and videos, basically anything where the view is not list. -filmstrip scroll doesnt loop back (common to other skins). This can be annoying with LOTS of movies, where i love to use the filmstrip view...
Oh thanks god you are still around. I dont want to give up on my favourite skin. Point 1: remember that is also for music and...
First of all, I love this skin.So I would like to improve it. First the bugs: -Pictures - with visualization as "icons" and "big...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have installed xface onto 1.1.2, and it is my preferred skin, however, on the front page, I see #infoservice.weather.today.mintemp | #infoservice.weather.today.maxtemp on looking at the infoservice log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XFace DE
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Hi guys. Hope someone can help. I rebuilt my HP Media Center last night , run all windows updates and all HP updates. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wwitv not working DE
hmmm thats really shame
hmmm thats really shame
Is wwitv plugin working for someone? If so, which version of MP are you using? Are there any plans for this plugin to be fixed? Its...
Replies
Views
AW: work on the Joomla remository Theres no real progress but we prepare to launch the new site within next months and so switch to the latest J1.5-compatible remository-version anyway. If someone really want to help here and can offer the needed time..PM please. Just some predefines: 1) you know Joomla and Remository or can spend...
AW: work on the Joomla remository Theres no real progress but we prepare to launch the new site within next months and so switch...
I have talked with infinityloop about the work on the opensource remository and applied for to help as a web developer. I have done...
Replies
Views
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
Witch skin is the best for an 8,4 inch tutchscreen? I’m only using the portal for music, and radio, so a really simple skin is ok...
Replies
Views
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/ folder you will find that the colours match and it doesn't usually look out of place, especially since most customised skins are based on blue3 or blue3wide +1 Recommending either BeazleWide or Indigo skins
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/...
hi, there are a lot of skins, and i found a lot of threads regarding the incompatibility between a plugin and a "not the...
Replies
Views
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Replies
Views
thanks a lot, Michael
thanks a lot, Michael
I updated to MP¨1.0.0.0 rc 1 where the skin cache folder went? I want to do some minor alteration like let say 'background...
Replies
Views
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
Just a quick question really - where is the MPEI cache located (path please) For some reason, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed...
Replies
Views
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
It seems the MPInstaller file is lost. My browser gives a "file not found" error. Anyone knows about it? vharten
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try and validate that everything works fine. XFace will come next. Bye. PierreLo
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try...
Hi all, Back to MP after a loooong time, I must admit I'm a bit lost with skins. It seems not all skins support all plugins...
Replies
Views
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu Thanks again Regards TW
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu...
I am using the Titan HD skin and again I wonder if anyone knows what "TV Shows" is? If someone could advise where I could read some...
Replies
Views
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question... Installing plugins? I tried to add the web browser plugin. I copied the three dll files to the proper folder but don't know what to do after that. The plugin comes as a .zip file. Am I just supposed to...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Replies
Views
I don't use Bleazlewide (I have a 4:3 screen!) but I checked the myweather.xml and there are no width and height positions, but you can add them to the icon images. For example: add the width and height codes (80 might be too big for you) <control> <description>current weather icon</description>...
I don't use Bleazlewide (I have a 4:3 screen!) but I checked the myweather.xml and there are no width and height positions, but you...
hi guys, i want ot make some modifications to myweather. i want to enlarge the weather icons for the current day and the 5...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wallpaper DE
I liked the white one, the others got too much details for me. I like it simple =)
I liked the white one, the others got too much details for me. I like it simple =)
Can we add a "date submitted" column to the MPI - it'll help to figure out what/when thing were added... Also, does anyone have...
Replies
Views
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working properly for a while now. :cool:
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working...
Hi Guys, i ripped some of my blu-rays to my harddisk. When i mount them with Daemon Tools PowerDVD wont play them. When they are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoReDo Plugin DE
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text saying XML file missing. Any Ideas? Thanks :)
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by activating the Notify Dialog screen similar to the alert function for TV. My question:- "Is it possible to have the VLC activeX inserted into a page to display such things like streamed video and have it...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
Replies
Views
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after mp restarting
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after...
There is plans to add the MPI manager inside the mp interface? regards,:thx:
Replies
Views
the change you mentioned above introduced Composer and Conductor. The Comment was always there. yes, you could use #Play.Current.Comment in your skin.
the change you mentioned above introduced Composer and Conductor. The Comment was always there. yes, you could use...
Is there a way to use the Comment field MP3 tag in skin? It isn't listed in the manual for displaying details of the currently...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Updating Old Skins DE
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Related_Changes Chuck
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest...
Not a pro at this skinning thing but I started a skin back around MP 1.0.x.x and of course it's outdated now. What changes do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I posted this message in General Support section, but have no answer yet, so I thought this might be the right place. I just installed 1.3 final and find out that so many plugins are still not compatible that using it is not so fun anymore. I reinstalled MP to 1.2.3 version and suddenly can't install Rockstar anymore. I get...
Hi, I posted this message in General Support section, but have no answer yet, so I thought this might be the right place. I just...
I'm trying to update my installer in MpeMaker to work with MP 1.3.0. But I'm unable to change min and max version numbers, the...
Replies
Views
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
Hi! In file MPEI Installer is using for getting update info (http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt) we have many...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file. ( For change file about Remote)
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Replies
Views
Will take a look and see what can be done. Issue 19 - When updating all, it would be nice with some kind of process indicator Fixed that one ;)
Will take a look and see what can be done. Issue 19 - When updating all, it would be nice with some kind of process indicator...
I was using the Update all function in the Extension plugin today and found two improvements: 1. When updating all, it would be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the settings for it.
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom