Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (1 Viewer)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be nice if this was done automatically though.
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be...
How i see the current extension installer not really used. The some of problems with it, this interface not really help the devs...
Replies
Views
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Extensions is a plugin to help manage your MediaPortal extensions. You can Install, update, uninstall extensions and even set...
Replies
Views
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying to add more documentation about MPEI to the Wiki. Poor dukus tried to explain things to me but between the language barrier and the fact that I don't understand 'developer' ;) I did not grasp much! Now...
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying...
EDIT: Disregard this tutorial and check out the Wiki page here: Create A Skin Installer - Dadeo has added extra notes which make it...
Replies
Views
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer was called MPInstaller. The old installer is still included in MP 1.1.0 to install older extensions not using the new installer. Some users seem to need to set an association to enable the old installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
Replies
Views
Hi! I would like to have a silent option for installs... that way it would be easy to do auto installations of systems... Great work... Tanks
Hi! I would like to have a silent option for installs... that way it would be easy to do auto installations of systems... Great...
Since quite a long time, MediaPortal comes with "MPI", the MediaPortal Extensions Installer. This tool was created with the...
Replies
Views
Now if save a project the files path are stored with relative paths
Now if save a project the files path are stored with relative paths
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Replies
Views
AW: work on the Joomla remository Theres no real progress but we prepare to launch the new site within next months and so switch to the latest J1.5-compatible remository-version anyway. If someone really want to help here and can offer the needed time..PM please. Just some predefines: 1) you know Joomla and Remository or can spend...
AW: work on the Joomla remository Theres no real progress but we prepare to launch the new site within next months and so switch...
I have talked with infinityloop about the work on the opensource remository and applied for to help as a web developer. I have done...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About: MPInstaller DE
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local extensions - update checker Package features: - all MP files like plugins, skins, tv logos, may update mp itself but newer tried - post setup option like run mp or configuration, configure a plugin...
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Replies
Views
Xface was working just fine on my TV but then it Croaked. The center portion where you choose TV,Video, Settings etc. is still there but the rest of the screen is the Blue 2 background and it scrolls and shutters like an old tv losing Sync. if I use the standard blue 2 everything is fine again but still cannot use Xface when I reload...
Xface was working just fine on my TV but then it Croaked. The center portion where you choose TV,Video, Settings etc. is still...
Hello MP users! Im pretty new on using mediaportal, i have been using MP for about one year now and i think it´s the bestv HTPC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LAV Filters error DE
Actually - probably my fault really I noticed the fault - I just didn't realise that it was one for @high !!
Actually - probably my fault really I noticed the fault - I just didn't realise that it was one for @high !!
So OnlineVideos updated, and with it, it installed the LAVFilters plugin. All good except I noticed that the plugin installed an...
Replies
Views
This would overwrite all my settings. I will built an new client soon. Until then i will just leave it.
This would overwrite all my settings. I will built an new client soon. Until then i will just leave it.
When attempting to download the extension list update it hangs at near 100% completion (screenshot attached). Is anyone...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot, Michael
thanks a lot, Michael
I updated to MP¨1.0.0.0 rc 1 where the skin cache folder went? I want to do some minor alteration like let say 'background...
Replies
Views
I have now figured out some things that should help others with integrated graphics card: 1. resolution - lowering resolution seems to dramatically improve performance. And since machine don't even remotely plays HD content, there is no real reason to keep TV highest resolution, so i'm completely fine with 800x600. 2. GMA bootster -...
I have now figured out some things that should help others with integrated graphics card: 1. resolution - lowering resolution...
Hi! I will be running mediaportal on slow 900mhz machine with integrated video card and 512MB of RAM so i'm looking for most...
Replies
Views
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart! You can't control the size though. I have not found any way to scrap those great fanarts from Home Theaters! I too would love it if I could!
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart...
There are 1000s and 1000s of really good high quality HD music artist backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Music Artist...
Replies
Views
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
It seems the MPInstaller file is lost. My browser gives a "file not found" error. Anyone knows about it? vharten
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything with TV3 blaster. I feel like TV3 is not "installed properly", that is why I was asking for a download file to be able to install it... I have downloaded IR server suite and did the install. Perhaps I...
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything...
Hi, I would like to use TV3 blaster plugin. Can someone tell me where I can find it (download). Thank you in advance.
Replies
Views
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working properly for a while now. :cool:
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working...
Hi Guys, i ripped some of my blu-rays to my harddisk. When i mount them with Daemon Tools PowerDVD wont play them. When they are...
Replies
Views
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008 Express Edition...haven't been a problem compiling the earlier version so perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008...
Clear Skin Cache property not working in MPI. Its setting is not being remembered when saved in the XMP. MP 1.0 RC3 SVN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wallpaper DE
I liked the white one, the others got too much details for me. I like it simple =)
I liked the white one, the others got too much details for me. I like it simple =)
Can we add a "date submitted" column to the MPI - it'll help to figure out what/when thing were added... Also, does anyone have...
Replies
Views
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the extension manager to install extensions. As mentioned by MM i could not find the link on my desktop or in the installer folder. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks & Regards....
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the...
Cannot find Media Portal Extension Manager Installer download link?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streamed MP skin? DE
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I have to put them into the All User\Application Data\TeamMediaPortal\Skins directory. Now it is showing up. Thanks, Jaz
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I...
HI all, I just installed MP 1.1 but can not find the great StreamedMP skin under skin? Has it changed its name? Tx, Lior
Replies
Views
Dudil, you may found a link to the "Previous Catalyst™ Drivers" at the bottom of the web page where the latest driver is listed. Here is a link to the XP drivers http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonxprevious-xp.html. If you have a different OS, you will be taken to a different link. I hope this helps.
Dudil, you may found a link to the "Previous Catalyst™ Drivers" at the bottom of the web page where the latest driver is listed...
Hi, I am new to MP and will appreciate any help from the veterans. I really like the look of XFace, but I seemed to have problem...
Replies
Views
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe the Online Video Dev Team can look into this?? The other one that somewhat works (about 30% of the videos) in Canada is the PBS Plugin for XBMC.
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe...
Hi, XBMC has a plugin called Canada on Demand. This plugin neatly formats all web videos from Canadian sites. Is there an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plug Ins Won't Work DE
Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and the codecs and splitter you choose to use. That's why I suggested simply trying different codecs. I'm not able to offer recommendations for you, because I completely avoid FF/RW. Instead I use skip...
Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and...
Finally got MP working with some help from some friendly folks here on the forum. But I couldn't leave well enough alone...
Replies
Views
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
Hi! In file MPEI Installer is using for getting update info (http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt) we have many...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the following: There is a few xml files in the ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 directory. Are they all looking fine when you open with notepad? Just wondering if one of them are perhaps corrupt.
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 (Version 1.1.7.0) MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Service...
Replies
Views
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
Hello there. My name is Ilias and this is my first post here. I'm glad I found mediaportal as it's the best media center I've...
Replies
Views
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness and gamma in MP.
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness...
Does Media Portal have anything like this? Welcome to the Media Control Plugin Site I'm amazed it took so long for anyone to...
Replies
Views
kiwijunglist - MBA is the original poster ;) lol
kiwijunglist - MBA is the original poster ;) lol
I am sorry for this vague question, but as I am no graphics-guy and have only shortly tried to change something in a MP skin I am a...
Replies
Views
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has somewhere where you can add your own images?
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has...
Hi everybody, i'm using MP 1.1 RC1 with My TV-Series-Plugin and the StreamedMP-Skin. Ich figured out how to change the...
Replies
Views
I add some error handing to check the xml file, but if the file contain invalid character the online list still not be loaded. THX chemeli
I add some error handing to check the xml file, but if the file contain invalid character the online list still not be loaded...
I am getting an error whenever I try and use the MediaPortal Extension Installer. It seems like it only happens when the installer...
Replies
Views
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/ folder you will find that the colours match and it doesn't usually look out of place, especially since most customised skins are based on blue3 or blue3wide +1 Recommending either BeazleWide or Indigo skins
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/...
hi, there are a lot of skins, and i found a lot of threads regarding the incompatibility between a plugin and a "not the...
Replies
Views
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
I can't seem to find the Media Portal Extension Manager. Is it a separate program or does it come with the Media Portal download...
Replies
Views
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
Hello, on my System (Vista Ultimate 64 SP1) I had difficulties to install Plugins with the MPI installer. The dlls could not be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom