Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (5 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as expected. I am once again a happy MediaPortal user :-) Once again, many thanks for your help :-) Cheers, Steve.
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as...
Hi all, Every time MediaPortal starts, I get a MPEI Notification "There are installation tasks still pending, Restart and execute...
Replies
Views
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008 Express Edition...haven't been a problem compiling the earlier version so perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008...
Clear Skin Cache property not working in MPI. Its setting is not being remembered when saved in the XMP. MP 1.0 RC3 SVN...
Replies
Views
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
As I was struggling with this for a long time i have summarized a simple howto based on the help of Dadeo and ltfearme. This howto...
Replies
Views
Other changes after MP final release.
Other changes after MP final release.
Hi dukus. I currently play around with the installation of my next version of the ViewModeSwitcher. It comes with two files...
Replies
Views
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder it's not created when installing my MPI package and all files into Play folder are created into Animations folder... you have said that the other issue is fixed, where can i download that new version...
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder...
Hi dukus, i realy like the mpi installer, but is there any easyer way to convert a skin into a mpi installer skin. The way...
Replies
Views
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
As the title says the mpem shows version 0.4 in the list, which neither won't work with the current version nor with the two...
Replies
Views
@wizard123 That's it! Thank you. I completely ignored animations. Works perfectly. Btw, it wasn't the label I wanted gone, it was the three buttons (info, subtitle, audio) because I needed the space for other controls. I hid them via conditional visibility, but after I closed the submenu I was unable to set the focus to anything...
@wizard123 That's it! Thank you. I completely ignored animations. Works perfectly. Btw, it wasn't the label I wanted gone, it was...
Hi, I want to make some custom modifications to the video-OSD (Titan-Skin). I managed to move or to disable some of the existing...
Replies
Views
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP in debug mode (watchdog) ?
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP...
ok, So i hope that this makes sense. when i am looking at ANY text on screen in mediaportal, it flickers and disapperars...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adding icons DE
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will match the icon above or below, y will match those side by side. Also pay attention to "align" left, right, center. Did you edit your ORIGINAL xml? It's alignments should be correct. You just want to...
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will...
Hi Sorry if this has been asked before, tried the search but with no luck. I am currently using the Monochrome skin and...
Replies
Views
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness and gamma in MP.
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness...
Does Media Portal have anything like this? Welcome to the Media Control Plugin Site I'm amazed it took so long for anyone to...
Replies
Views
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders only and did an update, now it's in at 29Mb - that's quite a saving... Is this as expected or does the installer clean itself up from time to time?
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders...
No me - and I've not been playing, but the MPEI has lost the list of installed extensions. This has happened to me before and I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No skin is working DE
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: ?????? Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD X3 Hello Each skin I download...
Replies
Views
I use Vista, but as I remember it is directly under MediaPortal in a directory named cache. It does what you would expect and creates a cached version of the skins you use and therefore if you modify the skin in anyway or the underlying version of MP then you are always best to delete the cache and let it recreate it.
I use Vista, but as I remember it is directly under MediaPortal in a directory named cache. It does what you would expect and...
Hi All Just came over to Media Portal from the Darkside (MCE) and love it - a far better product. I have been looking through...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no plug-ins? DE
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for this one.
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for...
on a fresh install of mp 1.0.2, when i open mpi and load the online list it looks though it is downloading a list but no plug-ins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 improvement..? DE
Hope to see extensions plugin as default somedays.
Hope to see extensions plugin as default somedays.
First of all, this is great! It makes plugin handling easy, and i can't understand why this isn't better integrated with MP as...
Replies
Views
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are stored.. Try clean it.
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 stable / 1.2 svn v1.1.6.27602 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
I agree, its a good idea :0)
I agree, its a good idea :0)
Since RC2, I have been unable to view the covers for my custome movie view entitled 'unwatched'. The view basically filters out...
Replies
Views
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working properly for a while now. :cool:
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working...
Hi Guys, i ripped some of my blu-rays to my harddisk. When i mount them with Daemon Tools PowerDVD wont play them. When they are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XFace DE
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Hi guys. Hope someone can help. I rebuilt my HP Media Center last night , run all windows updates and all HP updates. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I posted this message in General Support section, but have no answer yet, so I thought this might be the right place. I just installed 1.3 final and find out that so many plugins are still not compatible that using it is not so fun anymore. I reinstalled MP to 1.2.3 version and suddenly can't install Rockstar anymore. I get...
Hi, I posted this message in General Support section, but have no answer yet, so I thought this might be the right place. I just...
I'm trying to update my installer in MpeMaker to work with MP 1.3.0. But I'm unable to change min and max version numbers, the...
Replies
Views
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I hope this is the right place to post...:unsure: When I try to update LAVFilter (from 0.69.0.0 to 0.70.2.0) I get this error... I...
Replies
Views
Consider it done. Thanks for the tip (y) iirc there is already a Radio thumb. I will make sure it will be in the next update :)
Consider it done. Thanks for the tip (y) iirc there is already a Radio thumb. I will make sure it will be in the next update :)
Hi, I need to replace the "X audio_no thumb" thumb with a Radio symbol such as a microphone or any symbol in the Channel page on...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
MP1 MP2 MPI -> skins DE
High -> Thanks MadsRH
High -> Thanks MadsRH
Is it just me or is the group "skins" missing from this list...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streamed MP skin? DE
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I have to put them into the All User\Application Data\TeamMediaPortal\Skins directory. Now it is showing up. Thanks, Jaz
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I...
HI all, I just installed MP 1.1 but can not find the great StreamedMP skin under skin? Has it changed its name? Tx, Lior
Replies
Views
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
is that any way I can have a nice screensaver or maybe a aquarium so when I play some music in the back or if I dont use the MP I...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot, Michael
thanks a lot, Michael
I updated to MP¨1.0.0.0 rc 1 where the skin cache folder went? I want to do some minor alteration like let say 'background...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MpeInstaller hangs DE
AW: MpeInstaller hangs Also experienced this "hang" problem. But i have always killed the tasks after some minutes. Ok, the i have to wait longer :) thx pOpY
AW: MpeInstaller hangs Also experienced this "hang" problem. But i have always killed the tasks after some minutes. Ok, the i...
Hi, I just installed MP 1.2 Beta (Win 7, x64; fresh install, MP was not installed before). I wanted to install Fidelity and...
Replies
Views
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart! You can't control the size though. I have not found any way to scrap those great fanarts from Home Theaters! I too would love it if I could!
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart...
There are 1000s and 1000s of really good high quality HD music artist backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Music Artist...
Replies
Views
I don't use Bleazlewide (I have a 4:3 screen!) but I checked the myweather.xml and there are no width and height positions, but you can add them to the icon images. For example: add the width and height codes (80 might be too big for you) <control> <description>current weather icon</description>...
I don't use Bleazlewide (I have a 4:3 screen!) but I checked the myweather.xml and there are no width and height positions, but you...
hi guys, i want ot make some modifications to myweather. i want to enlarge the weather icons for the current day and the 5...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 frustrated DE
not enough
not enough
There are no links to download MPEMaker anywhere, given up
Replies
Views
Top Bottom