Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (7 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might expect. I have looked in the PDF guide provided bin the installation pack - and am trying to keep this 'easy' (for my inexperienced mind). The guide states "" After you have configured the plugin in the...
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might...
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV3 blaster plugin download ? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything with TV3 blaster. I feel like TV3 is not "installed properly", that is why I was asking for a download file to be able to install it... I have downloaded IR server suite and did the install. Perhaps I...
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything...
Hi, I would like to use TV3 blaster plugin. Can someone tell me where I can find it (download). Thank you in advance.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Planner DE
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing your sorted for the whole evening :) Mike
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing...
Hi, I was just thinking what a great idea it would be if you could have a TV planner where you could shedule the changing of...
Replies
Views
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
I need help please I installed the tunein plugin and then I put my login details in it. Now how do I stream specific radio chanel...
Replies
Views
AW: Trouble installing MessagePlugin with MPEI If Dragy made an update and the file has the extension mpei, simply double-click that file ;) Why don´t you post in the respective forum of Message plugin????
AW: Trouble installing MessagePlugin with MPEI If Dragy made an update and the file has the extension mpei, simply double-click...
So i feel like I'm missing something very basic here and am getting quite frustrated over the past hour or so. I updated MP to 1.2...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision HD 3.1 with Mediaportal 1.1.0 in Windows 7 x86. I have tryed to change the horizontal desplacement speed but unsuccessfully. What solution do you have? Thanks
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Replies
Views
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on Mini Guide, which channel is currently recording. There are only red Icons, no one knows which is the current recording channel. You have to go to annother screen to check this. Is there a way to get the...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Replies
Views
Hi! I would like to have a silent option for installs... that way it would be easy to do auto installations of systems... Great work... Tanks
Hi! I would like to have a silent option for installs... that way it would be easy to do auto installations of systems... Great...
Since quite a long time, MediaPortal comes with "MPI", the MediaPortal Extensions Installer. This tool was created with the...
Replies
Views
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I get the feeling it is much slower than Titan that I used before. Or are there settings you could tweak to speed it up? Thanks Bert
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Replies
Views
Works great now. :thx:
Works great now. :thx:
Hi, I found another issue in the installer. The EULA, change log and readme files weren't displayed during setup. It seems that it...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz HDD: Caviar Green, WD10EADS, 1 TB Memory: Corsair TwinX 2x 1024MB DDR2-675, Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G DDR2 2GB 800MHz PC2-6400 CL6 Motherboard: Asus P5QL/EPU Video Card: 9500GT, passiv Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a mandatory in the future for plugins.
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a...
Why is it that these two lists (File Repository) do NOT contain the same files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggestions DE
i not forgot, but not really tested with a skin installation, but somebody can confirm it is work we may add.
i not forgot, but not really tested with a skin installation, but somebody can confirm it is work we may add.
Please post in this thread, any suggestion or improvement idea. :thx:
Replies
Views
Danke sehr, das isser...
Danke sehr, das isser...
Mensch wie hiess denn noch mal das Tool wo ich die Thumbsordner mit bereinigen konnte auf überflüssige Bilder. Bitte den Namen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP puzzle DE
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win 7 - Found Streamed MP then clicked Modify - This allows you to reconfigure it ,once done it will reload Streamed MP - including the new images that I created ( there must be a cache somewhere for the...
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win...
Hi, I'm trying to replace some images with my own within StreamedMP skin, I've changed most of the backgrounds but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streamed MP skin? DE
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I have to put them into the All User\Application Data\TeamMediaPortal\Skins directory. Now it is showing up. Thanks, Jaz
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I...
HI all, I just installed MP 1.1 but can not find the great StreamedMP skin under skin? Has it changed its name? Tx, Lior
Replies
Views
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp seems to work well however when i go to open the editor it says not compatible im running mp version 1.8 is this normal?
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp...
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 streamed mp DE
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the right arrow the system options such as shut down appears.
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
Replies
Views
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays that way until next time. But as soon as I activate Latest Media Handler for moving pictures I only get list view no matter what I choose. I tried setting coverflow as default view i moving pictures for...
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays...
I cant get LMH to work. I have done all the settings I found here on this forum, but nothing happens. Also, I cant figure out how...
Replies
Views
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
Documentation: TV-Server/Configuration/Plugins/PowerScheduler - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation Issue: - In the general tab set...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory: 3gb Motherboard: Logitech wireless Video Card: ATi Radeon 5750 Video Card Driver: 8.732 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skins are slow DE
First: Not the best forum category, then (here it comes):
First: Not the best forum category, then (here it comes):
have media portal working fine, now have hd card which plays everything in hd perfectly no stutter etc, however any of the hd skins...
Replies
Views
Or you could add the info to the thread. This way it might be useful to others :)
Or you could add the info to the thread. This way it might be useful to others :)
hi there. i use the butcher169 skin, disabled all plugins except (my) videos. in config i set to start in last used module (and...
Replies
Views
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the info you want :) Remember if you add new video's you may need to switch back to shares to be able to see. MovingPictures plugin does not have these limitations but is in early beta stage at the moment...
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the...
Hello Is there a skin to show all the movie info i have downloaded from imdb ? I know i can show if i press F3, but i want to...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people install to non-standard directories (unless they manually edit the path).
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people...
I am making the avallonis skin for ClickfinderPG plugin and I would like to show the TV Channel Logo of the selected program. I...
Replies
Views
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the hover_xxx.png files with the old comicfigures-png files to preserve the old look. Everything works fine and looks nice! Only one problem is when i am using the Basic Homesreen instaed of the classic one...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin question DE
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties such as position, size, and colour for the control, but the skin author cannot access the value of the control (this is supplied by the C# function). The new way of building panels is for relevant values to...
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties...
I'm still using an old skin (black glass), but it's getting some warnings, and I want to understand them and possibly fix them...
Replies
Views
1. The installer know the base path of MP, so don't depend on yours path (but need correctly select the type) 2. Leave empty the field, only the MP main site supported 3. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/MediaPortalInstaller(MPI)/Skins/
1. The installer know the base path of MP, so don't depend on yours path (but need correctly select the type) 2. Leave empty the...
I'm trying to create a MPI installer for my skin but i'm new using this installer and i have some questions: 1) Where do the...
Replies
Views
AW: Skin MPEI Installers Hi Doug, here is my xmp2 file for PVHD 4.3. From there you can see how to build a safe installer without overwriting plugins with elder versions and to allow the user to choose which plugins to install. Hope this helps a bit :D But stumbled upon this one: If installing a plugin with the skin (e.g. you have...
AW: Skin MPEI Installers Hi Doug, here is my xmp2 file for PVHD 4.3. From there you can see how to build a safe installer without...
I recently installed a number of new skins updated in just the last couple of weeks. To my dismay, many skins are installing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Label Scaling DE
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start MediaPortal - all of the labels are re-sized and it looks awful. I've been searching the forum for a means to turn-off the scaling - but I haven't found anything. Is there a way to stop the scaling...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom