Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (4 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 Updating Old Skins DE
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Related_Changes Chuck
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest...
Not a pro at this skinning thing but I started a skin back around MP 1.0.x.x and of course it's outdated now. What changes do you...
Replies
Views
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
I hope this is not too much of a noob question, but after installing Avalon skin, my tetris no loger works. Did I do something wrong?
Replies
Views
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a situation which I think might be best solved through MPEI. (I am a noob saying this) When installing SAF 6.10, it asks us to uninstall the LAV filter MPEI. It does so in I think a normal way. If I restart the...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people install to non-standard directories (unless they manually edit the path).
Thanks, I am now using a relative path (..\..\..\Thumbs\tv\logos\#skinproperty.png) which will work a little better if people...
I am making the avallonis skin for ClickfinderPG plugin and I would like to show the TV Channel Logo of the selected program. I...
Replies
Views
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Replies
Views
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the following: There is a few xml files in the ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 directory. Are they all looking fine when you open with notepad? Just wondering if one of them are perhaps corrupt.
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 (Version 1.1.7.0) MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Service...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything with TV3 blaster. I feel like TV3 is not "installed properly", that is why I was asking for a download file to be able to install it... I have downloaded IR server suite and did the install. Perhaps I...
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything...
Hi, I would like to use TV3 blaster plugin. Can someone tell me where I can find it (download). Thank you in advance.
Replies
Views
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
As I was struggling with this for a long time i have summarized a simple howto based on the help of Dadeo and ltfearme. This howto...
Replies
Views
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the 'Warnonly' value)
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the...
I've made a logo pack --> MEDIAPORTAL - Norwegian TV and Radio logos Someone in the forums have problems installing it, and...
Replies
Views
AW: Problems with RadioTime and Streamed MP Skin Hi Holzi You're right, I removed the hook from "Start with the preset window" :thx: Thanks for the solution:thx: CandyAndy
AW: Problems with RadioTime and Streamed MP Skin Hi Holzi You're right, I removed the hook from "Start with the preset window"...
1.2.0: Streamed MP: Win7: Hello, I have problems to get RadioTime running in the Streamed Skin. I even can't insert a...
Replies
Views
AW: Trouble installing MessagePlugin with MPEI If Dragy made an update and the file has the extension mpei, simply double-click that file ;) Why don´t you post in the respective forum of Message plugin????
AW: Trouble installing MessagePlugin with MPEI If Dragy made an update and the file has the extension mpei, simply double-click...
So i feel like I'm missing something very basic here and am getting quite frustrated over the past hour or so. I updated MP to 1.2...
Replies
Views
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
Hi all, I am using the RSS News to read newst feeds. Since V 1.2 and also in 1.2 RC most of the lines are not displayed or...
Replies
Views
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the Version of some Plugins is Not compatible with mine and it saß that the Plugins have max Version 1.6.6.27644 and it also saß, that i have version 1.6.6.27644. It just won't let me install those Plugins. Is...
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the...
Is it possible to generate an installer that works for both 1.2 Beta and 1.2 RC? Maybe I have the version number for the...
Replies
Views
Will take a look and see what can be done. Issue 19 - When updating all, it would be nice with some kind of process indicator Fixed that one ;)
Will take a look and see what can be done. Issue 19 - When updating all, it would be nice with some kind of process indicator...
I was using the Update all function in the Extension plugin today and found two improvements: 1. When updating all, it would be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 improvement..? DE
Hope to see extensions plugin as default somedays.
Hope to see extensions plugin as default somedays.
First of all, this is great! It makes plugin handling easy, and i can't understand why this isn't better integrated with MP as...
Replies
Views
Dadeo, thanks that worked. Thanks a bunch.
Dadeo, thanks that worked. Thanks a bunch.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: Atom HDD: 250 Memory: 4G Motherboard...
Replies
Views
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe the Online Video Dev Team can look into this?? The other one that somewhat works (about 30% of the videos) in Canada is the PBS Plugin for XBMC.
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe...
Hi, XBMC has a plugin called Canada on Demand. This plugin neatly formats all web videos from Canadian sites. Is there an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MpeInstaller hangs DE
AW: MpeInstaller hangs Also experienced this "hang" problem. But i have always killed the tasks after some minutes. Ok, the i have to wait longer :) thx pOpY
AW: MpeInstaller hangs Also experienced this "hang" problem. But i have always killed the tasks after some minutes. Ok, the i...
Hi, I just installed MP 1.2 Beta (Win 7, x64; fresh install, MP was not installed before). I wanted to install Fidelity and...
Replies
Views
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not know what to do with my latest version. The last good version was 1.1.0.2, where everything worked fine. The i submitted a version 1.2.0.0, where I made the mistake in the .xmp2 file not to update the...
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not...
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not...
Replies
Views
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font installation problem ever been sorted? :(
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font...
2011-03-09 09:41:11.299673 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type...
Replies
Views
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions" are downloadable and installable through the MPEi, but it seems that it is not the case as same of them do not appear in the tab of "Known extensions". I do not know if the procedure in those cases is...
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions"...
20:22 < seco> I get "Error: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined" when downloading update info 20:23 < seco>...
Replies
Views
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are stored.. Try clean it.
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 stable / 1.2 svn v1.1.6.27602 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have installed xface onto 1.1.2, and it is my preferred skin, however, on the front page, I see #infoservice.weather.today.mintemp | #infoservice.weather.today.maxtemp on looking at the infoservice log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to check what is going on when installing / uninstalling it with MPEI and how to improve the scripts that start and stop the tvservice. How can I verify that a configured script is really running in MPEI? Is...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Replies
Views
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass packageClass, UnInstallItem actionItem) instead it is saved as an installer script: public static void Main(PackageClass packageClass, ActionItem actionItem) :thx: May be reported before, as...
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass...
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass...
Replies
Views
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.4.82444 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Replies
Views
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the MediaPortal Extension Installer but I just discover :ooops: the plugin inside MediaPortal. This is really great! For what I understand to update the extensions the plugin looks at an online index file (this...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD: 6x Samsung HD154UI Memory: 2x GeIL Value DIMM Kit 4GB PC3-10667U CL7-7-7-24 (DDR3-1333) Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.9...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory: 3gb Motherboard: Logitech wireless Video Card: ATi Radeon 5750 Video Card Driver: 8.732 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom