Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (8 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my internet is crap these days and probably some file got corrupted when my connection went down.
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my...
Help! I don't know what happened, but suddenly, when I try to "Download online update info" on the Options tab: I get a...
Replies
Views
Ok, will make another try when i have time. Tanks for helping me.
Ok, will make another try when i have time. Tanks for helping me.
Hi I had some problems with installing my MPI package i have created for my SpinSafe Revolve skin. I created it with the...
Replies
Views
Works great now. :thx:
Works great now. :thx:
Hi, I found another issue in the installer. The EULA, change log and readme files weren't displayed during setup. It seems that it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP directories DE
:thx: it is working like a charm.
:thx: it is working like a charm.
Hi, I have a feature request for the installer. In MP you can retrieve the absolute path for each specific directory (e.g...
Replies
Views
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension plugin. What's the point of having this feature if the repository does not support it? There are skins and plugins in the repository that support 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 (like XFactor, RadioTime, etc) so why...
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension...
I was loving the new GUI Extensions plugin but something happened and my mpi plugins were no longer listed! I had to reinstall...
Replies
Views
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions" are downloadable and installable through the MPEi, but it seems that it is not the case as same of them do not appear in the tab of "Known extensions". I do not know if the procedure in those cases is...
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions"...
20:22 < seco> I get "Error: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined" when downloading update info 20:23 < seco>...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP tv series DE
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only have to copy it into the Blue3Wide skin directory and delete the cache files for this skin.
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only...
Is it right that MP TV series does only work with the Xface skin ? I tried to use it in Blue two wide and Blue 3, but it jusst...
Replies
Views
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill the submitting form with same data like the mpi package
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill...
Hi dukus, First of all: Just installed 0.2.3.0 on my desktop and two plugins. Since a long time I tried the mpi installer again...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parental control DE
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
Hello: I need two access restr. Exist any Plugging to control the acces to some films f.ex. X movies with a password? And exist...
Replies
Views
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
It seems the MPInstaller file is lost. My browser gives a "file not found" error. Anyone knows about it? vharten
Replies
Views
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check :: Perceptive Pixel :: for a very advanced demonstration And Touchlib - Home for the open source community. Regards, martijn
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check ...
I'm fairly new to Media portal. I am building a HTPC which has a touchscreen in the case and find the main scrolling menu...
Replies
Views
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has somewhere where you can add your own images?
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has...
Hi everybody, i'm using MP 1.1 RC1 with My TV-Series-Plugin and the StreamedMP-Skin. Ich figured out how to change the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try and validate that everything works fine. XFace will come next. Bye. PierreLo
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try...
Hi all, Back to MP after a loooong time, I must admit I'm a bit lost with skins. It seems not all skins support all plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename Plugin DE
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can go back to TV or "My Videos" or check the TV guide, or do anything else inside Media Portal, and come back to finish your game at a later time. The problem is that the game timer keeps running even when...
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can...
Is possible to rename a Plugin ? For example "My Sodoku" to "Sudoku". Thanks.
Replies
Views
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't work in the current version of MediaPortal. Well it's not in PDF, but there is a manual (although not exhastive, mainly just for setting things up in the first place) MediaPortal_Manual_Index -...
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't...
how do I make internetradio work with bbc
Replies
Views
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
i have a dream. :p It would be nice to have personalized MP Profiles which are (online / cloud / offline) stored. They could...
Replies
Views
youngt465
Y
Hi. The Mpeinstaller needs a lot of the MP core to work, so it's not possible to install/use it without MP client. Most of the TVServer- plugins you can install nevertheless on an Server only setup. You need to read the forum threads about the plugins. Normally there is a description how to install without client.
Hi. The Mpeinstaller needs a lot of the MP core to work, so it's not possible to install/use it without MP client. Most of the...
Hi To me it looks like MPEI is not installed when installing only TV-Server. This means that I cannot install MPEI plugins...
Replies
Views
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
I hope this is not too much of a noob question, but after installing Avalon skin, my tetris no loger works. Did I do something wrong?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category Image DE
I think I know what the OP is asking and if Im right then it is also what I am wondering too. I have three main folder directories that house my videos. Two Movie directories and one TVSHOWS directory. When you click on Videos, you are presented with these three directories. There is only the default image displayed for these...
I think I know what the OP is asking and if Im right then it is also what I am wondering too. I have three main folder directories...
Hi, I use win xp, mp rc 6 and the skin xface 1.9 One little changed. But no matter what the skin is not easy. I hang with at...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for the skins themselves.
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for...
This is puzzling me, and I can't see anything similar in the forums. I have 1.3 Beta installed, which I upgraded to from 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if there was a major change that required new skinversions for total compatibility, there would be no possibility to change the skinversion easily... So your 1.0.1.0 is correct. Xface has had no updates in a...
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if...
Hi, I'v recently installed MP 1.1 Beta on Windows 7. Everything is going fine, but in the skin section of MP configuration, its...
Replies
Views
Check pictures plugin section, I have created a plugin that can display RAW files (most of them), as well as standard pictures like jpg, bmp etc
Check pictures plugin section, I have created a plugin that can display RAW files (most of them), as well as standard pictures like...
hi im looking for a possibility to show raw-pictures (*pef / *.dng) in mediaportal. perhaps anyone has a idea to add...
Replies
Views
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the Application Data folder, and the extension changed from mpi to mpe1. Would be nice if the upgrade picked up the old installer directory and moved it across, because it kinda "strands" the pre-upgrade plugins...
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the...
I recently upgraded from 1.0 to 1.0.2. Before the upgrade, I had My Volume and Online Videos listed in the MPI installer. After...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the following: There is a few xml files in the ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 directory. Are they all looking fine when you open with notepad? Just wondering if one of them are perhaps corrupt.
I have no idea what is causing your problem, sorry. While we wait for someone with some more knowledge, cab you check the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 (Version 1.1.7.0) MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Service...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I will try it. :thx:
Thank you! I will try it. :thx:
Are there any plugin that can give me the opportunity to record tv-shows from another location. A nice web interface would be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installing Fonts DE
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Can the MPI be used to install font's to the windows font directory? Thanks in advance Rich
Replies
Views
here is a list of some from the wiki. Extensions-Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation and here is another place on the forums Community Skins and Plugins - MediaPortal Forum
here is a list of some from the wiki. Extensions-Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation and here is another place on the forums...
I don't want to download every plugin manually and I would like to download someones zipped collection if possible. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video...
Replies
Views
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
Witch skin is the best for an 8,4 inch tutchscreen? I’m only using the portal for music, and radio, so a really simple skin is ok...
Replies
Views
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with the same name into the download section. it just kept the old deleted file alive. The item 1) with the release date not saved in the .xmp2 file does still exist.
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with...
Hi Dukus, i have two issues with the new installer on my TvWishList plugin 1) The Release date is not been stored in the xmp2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom