Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (9 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Now should work
Now should work
Hi dukus, I've noticed that MPI doesn't delete the skin cache folders when installing a skin. Is this intetional, could it be...
Replies
Views
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check :: Perceptive Pixel :: for a very advanced demonstration And Touchlib - Home for the open source community. Regards, martijn
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check ...
I'm fairly new to Media portal. I am building a HTPC which has a touchscreen in the case and find the main scrolling menu...
Replies
Views
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
is that any way I can have a nice screensaver or maybe a aquarium so when I play some music in the back or if I dont use the MP I...
Replies
Views
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
Hi all, I am using the RSS News to read newst feeds. Since V 1.2 and also in 1.2 RC most of the lines are not displayed or...
Replies
Views
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if there was a major change that required new skinversions for total compatibility, there would be no possibility to change the skinversion easily... So your 1.0.1.0 is correct. Xface has had no updates in a...
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if...
Hi, I'v recently installed MP 1.1 Beta on Windows 7. Everything is going fine, but in the skin section of MP configuration, its...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename Plugin DE
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can go back to TV or "My Videos" or check the TV guide, or do anything else inside Media Portal, and come back to finish your game at a later time. The problem is that the game timer keeps running even when...
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can...
Is possible to rename a Plugin ? For example "My Sodoku" to "Sudoku". Thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 remap mytv DE
I'm also looking for a way to load an external app for tv, in my case DBViewer, because the tv engine in MP is terribly slow and cant display all channels (even if manually added).
I'm also looking for a way to load an external app for tv, in my case DBViewer, because the tv engine in MP is terribly slow and...
hello im new to the htpc thing. could somebody please tell me if its possible to change the MYtv lauch to instead lauch beyond tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Release notes DE
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is right in this window the BT W shoud appear two times, first time whit small letter second time capitalized. Some body can confirm that ?
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is...
Lately, I'm getting some complaints about files not being copied to BT Wide (the TVGemist plugin). Can this be caused by the fact...
Replies
Views
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being updated by team-mediaportal, just to much work involved maintaining multiple skins, so these will eventually have there own space in the skins forum for users to update themselves if they wish to, that's why...
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being...
During installation of RC4 over RC3, I got an unhandeled exception, even though the installer claimed to be uninstalling RC3 first...
Replies
Views
Check pictures plugin section, I have created a plugin that can display RAW files (most of them), as well as standard pictures like jpg, bmp etc
Check pictures plugin section, I have created a plugin that can display RAW files (most of them), as well as standard pictures like...
hi im looking for a possibility to show raw-pictures (*pef / *.dng) in mediaportal. perhaps anyone has a idea to add...
Replies
Views
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Hi, Recently i have installed RadioTime on MP1 and works just fine :) . I am using StreamdMP skin which is great! Now,my question...
Replies
Views
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german radio. I use a digital satelite connection. Can anybody help me? The TV logos came with a perfect installer, perhaps someone knows a similar source for radio logos. Thanks a lot Bontatdino
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video with a monochrome and transparent version of their logo or name. I know how to do shadows but failed making fonts transparent with the alpha hex value. So is there a way to have transparent text or fonts in...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
Replies
Views
nobody knows how to do this?
nobody knows how to do this?
hello, i have a question about the music section in the bleazle wide skin. i still use the previous version of the bleazlewide...
Replies
Views
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have elevated a little bit the limit so I can complete the upload ;) Cheers
...it was a max filesize-setting related issue (my upload exceeded the limit of 128MB). With great courtesy, administrators have...
Hi all, I need to publish a new skin and I'm following some related guides available in the forum to do this. Unluckely when I fill...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but I'm having some issues with the Streamed MP skin and the MovingPictures plugin, as my thread title suggests. The TV shows seem to work fine, and I thought the movies were, too. But...I went in to the...
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but...
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but...
Replies
Views
AW: Problems with RadioTime and Streamed MP Skin Hi Holzi You're right, I removed the hook from "Start with the preset window" :thx: Thanks for the solution:thx: CandyAndy
AW: Problems with RadioTime and Streamed MP Skin Hi Holzi You're right, I removed the hook from "Start with the preset window"...
1.2.0: Streamed MP: Win7: Hello, I have problems to get RadioTime running in the Streamed Skin. I even can't insert a...
Replies
Views
Ok, will make another try when i have time. Tanks for helping me.
Ok, will make another try when i have time. Tanks for helping me.
Hi I had some problems with installing my MPI package i have created for my SpinSafe Revolve skin. I created it with the...
Replies
Views
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the 'Warnonly' value)
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the...
I've made a logo pack --> MEDIAPORTAL - Norwegian TV and Radio logos Someone in the forums have problems installing it, and...
Replies
Views
I has stopped working for me too. However, you don't need that plugin. You can use the Radio part of My TV which also allows for webstreams.
I has stopped working for me too. However, you don't need that plugin. You can use the Radio part of My TV which also allows for...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0. RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamesMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation for instructions.
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files -...
When trying to install an plugin through mpconfig I keep getting an access to path is denied along with some other errors...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme :):whistle::coffee:
@ltfearme :):whistle::coffee:
Hello Because my computer has a crash I reinstalled Windows 10 on my media computer. Everything works fine, but when I install the...
Replies
Views
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does not work!
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does...
I tried to compile my first .mpe1 file with the Mediaportal Extension Maker, but so far i failed and do ask for help of any...
Replies
Views
It is realy important that you take a look for what Mp Version the plugin is made for. The Plugin you will use must complete compatible for MP 1.0.1. You can see on the Homepage for what MP version the Plugin is made for. Please do not use the MPI installer inside MP, the stuff there you can see there is complete outdated and...
It is realy important that you take a look for what Mp Version the plugin is made for. The Plugin you will use must complete...
I just started using media portal yesterday. I downloaded a couple of plugins that use the MPI installer. I downloaded the My...
Replies
Views
Hi I have title : Unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Hi I have title : Unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Hello , I have a problem with by deriving of weather, after installation RC3 Someone can will give advice with what svn build...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD: 6x Samsung HD154UI Memory: 2x GeIL Value DIMM Kit 4GB PC3-10667U CL7-7-7-24 (DDR3-1333) Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.9...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plug Ins Won't Work DE
Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and the codecs and splitter you choose to use. That's why I suggested simply trying different codecs. I'm not able to offer recommendations for you, because I completely avoid FF/RW. Instead I use skip...
Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and...
Finally got MP working with some help from some friendly folks here on the forum. But I couldn't leave well enough alone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parental control DE
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
Hello: I need two access restr. Exist any Plugging to control the acces to some films f.ex. X movies with a password? And exist...
Replies
Views
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders only and did an update, now it's in at 29Mb - that's quite a saving... Is this as expected or does the installer clean itself up from time to time?
Not sure if it's a bug or by design, but the size of the cache is quite big. It was originally @ >450Mb, I deleted all the folders...
No me - and I've not been playing, but the MPEI has lost the list of installed extensions. This has happened to me before and I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No skin is working DE
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: ?????? Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD X3 Hello Each skin I download...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom