Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (10 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 mpi DE
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
how can i install mpi. i can't find this tool for downloading and it isn' t in my install folder.
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be conected with Subforum title :(
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be...
So I've had a server with one client set up for a couple of years. About 2 weeks ago Comskip quit auto running when the shows...
Replies
Views
Oh, I'm sorry! :eek: I simply CTRL+f'ed my update.xml URL and just that line. Please accept my apologizes. I just checked MpeInstaller and my extension finally seems to be visible and installable, great! :) Thank you very much for you help and support! This topic can be considered as solved! (y)
Oh, I'm sorry! :eek: I simply CTRL+f'ed my update.xml URL and just that line. Please accept my apologizes. I just checked...
Hi there! I was recently playing with MpeMaker. It was not as easy as expected and I had to follow some tutorial on the wiki. For...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggestions DE
i not forgot, but not really tested with a skin installation, but somebody can confirm it is work we may add.
i not forgot, but not really tested with a skin installation, but somebody can confirm it is work we may add.
Please post in this thread, any suggestion or improvement idea. :thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no plug-ins? DE
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for this one.
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for...
on a fresh install of mp 1.0.2, when i open mpi and load the online list it looks though it is downloading a list but no plug-ins...
Replies
Views
What happen to my submitted mpi file ? I have submited tje latest version of MyFilms (v4.8.0) as an mpi file in the mpi installer section here last sunday and I don't see it in the download section ... What's happen ? Can somebody valid my file to post iy in the download section ?
What happen to my submitted mpi file ? I have submited tje latest version of MyFilms (v4.8.0) as an mpi file in the mpi installer...
I may get hate mail for suggesting this, but what about making MPI a standard for all plugins and skins? In going through the...
Replies
Views
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font installation problem ever been sorted? :(
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font...
2011-03-09 09:41:11.299673 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type...
Replies
Views
Nice idea, I was more thinking like an image being diplayed like when they have a problem on TV showing a fish bowl and a goldfish in and a clock and a message saying: We appologize for this disruption in our programs... and some music like in elevators.... Martin
Nice idea, I was more thinking like an image being diplayed like when they have a problem on TV showing a fish bowl and a goldfish...
Hi, I am not sure if this is something that has been raised before (wouldnt know what to search for actually) but I have a point...
Replies
Views
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question... Installing plugins? I tried to add the web browser plugin. I copied the three dll files to the proper folder but don't know what to do after that. The plugin comes as a .zip file. Am I just supposed to...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPI -> skins DE
High -> Thanks MadsRH
High -> Thanks MadsRH
Is it just me or is the group "skins" missing from this list...
Replies
Views
No one have an idea??? :(
No one have an idea??? :(
Hi all, sorry if it's not the right section. I would like to know if there's a plug-in that could be used with a voip service...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by pushing live tv into the upper left corner and display the notifications on the left. A chime when this happens would also be nice. Any ideas? If not, can anyone point me into the right direction. for...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Idea: Custom Profiles (1 Viewer) DE
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
That was a good plan to personalized MP profiles.
i have a dream. :p It would be nice to have personalized MP Profiles which are (online / cloud / offline) stored. They could...
Replies
Views
youngt465
Y
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory: 3gb Motherboard: Logitech wireless Video Card: ATi Radeon 5750 Video Card Driver: 8.732 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
Replies
Views
I agree, its a good idea :0)
I agree, its a good idea :0)
Since RC2, I have been unable to view the covers for my custome movie view entitled 'unwatched'. The view basically filters out...
Replies
Views
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
Hello evrybody I have used the mycstv plugin it is collecting tv archivs from specified webseits, its like my problem is that i...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try and validate that everything works fine. XFace will come next. Bye. PierreLo
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try...
Hi all, Back to MP after a loooong time, I must admit I'm a bit lost with skins. It seems not all skins support all plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename Plugin DE
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can go back to TV or "My Videos" or check the TV guide, or do anything else inside Media Portal, and come back to finish your game at a later time. The problem is that the game timer keeps running even when...
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can...
Is possible to rename a Plugin ? For example "My Sodoku" to "Sudoku". Thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Editing a Skin DE
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things, but it's safer to edit the xml yourself using notepad. If you need a hand, you can post here and someone should be able to give you some tips. First we need to know what sort of changes you are trying...
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things...
I was wondering if there is a tool to edit an existing skin. I would like to make just a couple of changes to my favorite skin...
Replies
Views
Other changes after MP final release.
Other changes after MP final release.
Hi dukus. I currently play around with the installation of my next version of the ViewModeSwitcher. It comes with two files...
Replies
Views
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill the submitting form with same data like the mpi package
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill...
Hi dukus, First of all: Just installed 0.2.3.0 on my desktop and two plugins. Since a long time I tried the mpi installer again...
Replies
Views
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin and added Moving Pictures and TV Series. All working great. Yay! Closed MP and reopened it and suddenly all my fonts are about quarter the size they were in all sections of MediaPortal. I assume I can...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Replies
Views
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the way you have it too? Because normally BasicHome is the difficult one but you said you figured it out. Anyway, if you want to know how to change the B3W Home menu, just disable plugins you do not need. The...
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 Hi, I've just started fiddling with MP and...
Replies
Views
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the Version of some Plugins is Not compatible with mine and it saß that the Plugins have max Version 1.6.6.27644 and it also saß, that i have version 1.6.6.27644. It just won't let me install those Plugins. Is...
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the...
Is it possible to generate an installer that works for both 1.2 Beta and 1.2 RC? Maybe I have the version number for the...
Replies
Views
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions" are downloadable and installable through the MPEi, but it seems that it is not the case as same of them do not appear in the tab of "Known extensions". I do not know if the procedure in those cases is...
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions"...
20:22 < seco> I get "Error: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined" when downloading update info 20:23 < seco>...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No skin is working DE
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: ?????? Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD X3 Hello Each skin I download...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for the skins themselves.
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for...
This is puzzling me, and I can't see anything similar in the forums. I have 1.3 Beta installed, which I upgraded to from 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my internet is crap these days and probably some file got corrupted when my connection went down.
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my...
Help! I don't know what happened, but suddenly, when I try to "Download online update info" on the Options tab: I get a...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as expected. I am once again a happy MediaPortal user :-) Once again, many thanks for your help :-) Cheers, Steve.
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as...
Hi all, Every time MediaPortal starts, I get a MPEI Notification "There are installation tasks still pending, Restart and execute...
Replies
Views
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
is that any way I can have a nice screensaver or maybe a aquarium so when I play some music in the back or if I dont use the MP I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom