Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (4 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the MediaPortal Extension Installer but I just discover :ooops: the plugin inside MediaPortal. This is really great! For what I understand to update the extensions the plugin looks at an online index file (this...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD: 6x Samsung HD154UI Memory: 2x GeIL Value DIMM Kit 4GB PC3-10667U CL7-7-7-24 (DDR3-1333) Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.9...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory: 3gb Motherboard: Logitech wireless Video Card: ATi Radeon 5750 Video Card Driver: 8.732 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x32 CPU Type: AMD Phenom x4 HDD: 1tb Memory...
Replies
Views
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has somewhere where you can add your own images?
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has...
Hi everybody, i'm using MP 1.1 RC1 with My TV-Series-Plugin and the StreamedMP-Skin. Ich figured out how to change the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dual screen DE
That's probably because the TFT is your primary screen. If you change your TV to be the primary screen, I think it will pop up on the screen you expect it to. You can set primary/secondary through right click on desktop, Screen settings, Monitor (the place where you would also change your desktop resolution).
That's probably because the TFT is your primary screen. If you change your TV to be the primary screen, I think it will pop up on...
i have a dual screen setup, Tv for MP and TFT for working and config. i just noticed that when i install a plug-in within MePo by...
Replies
Views
AW: Skin MPEI Installers Hi Doug, here is my xmp2 file for PVHD 4.3. From there you can see how to build a safe installer without overwriting plugins with elder versions and to allow the user to choose which plugins to install. Hope this helps a bit :D But stumbled upon this one: If installing a plugin with the skin (e.g. you have...
AW: Skin MPEI Installers Hi Doug, here is my xmp2 file for PVHD 4.3. From there you can see how to build a safe installer without...
I recently installed a number of new skins updated in just the last couple of weeks. To my dismay, many skins are installing...
Replies
Views
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my internet is crap these days and probably some file got corrupted when my connection went down.
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my...
Help! I don't know what happened, but suddenly, when I try to "Download online update info" on the Options tab: I get a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category Image DE
I think I know what the OP is asking and if Im right then it is also what I am wondering too. I have three main folder directories that house my videos. Two Movie directories and one TVSHOWS directory. When you click on Videos, you are presented with these three directories. There is only the default image displayed for these...
I think I know what the OP is asking and if Im right then it is also what I am wondering too. I have three main folder directories...
Hi, I use win xp, mp rc 6 and the skin xface 1.9 One little changed. But no matter what the skin is not easy. I hang with at...
Replies
Views
I have now figured out some things that should help others with integrated graphics card: 1. resolution - lowering resolution seems to dramatically improve performance. And since machine don't even remotely plays HD content, there is no real reason to keep TV highest resolution, so i'm completely fine with 800x600. 2. GMA bootster -...
I have now figured out some things that should help others with integrated graphics card: 1. resolution - lowering resolution...
Hi! I will be running mediaportal on slow 900mhz machine with integrated video card and 512MB of RAM so i'm looking for most...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3wide question DE
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time investment. For your issue, it would be a simple matter if the absolute position of the OSD was specified in one place and then the elements within it used relative coordinates. But it isn't set up that...
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz HDD: Caviar Green, WD10EADS, 1 TB Memory: Corsair TwinX 2x 1024MB DDR2-675, Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G DDR2 2GB 800MHz PC2-6400 CL6 Motherboard: Asus P5QL/EPU Video Card: 9500GT, passiv Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
kiwijunglist - MBA is the original poster ;) lol
kiwijunglist - MBA is the original poster ;) lol
I am sorry for this vague question, but as I am no graphics-guy and have only shortly tried to change something in a MP skin I am a...
Replies
Views
Try running the old "MPInstaller.exe" inside the "Program Files/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal" directory.....and select "install local extension".
Try running the old "MPInstaller.exe" inside the "Program Files/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal" directory.....and select "install...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Release (No SVN) MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor (R630) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4600+...
Replies
Views
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
What is a good skin like StreamedMP, but in 4:3 ? It needs to support MP TV-Series and Moving Pictures. The dark pro look would...
Replies
Views
Same here...
Same here...
Hi, I have a problem with the Extension Installer of the MP Version 1.0.2.0. I can not update the Onlinelist. When I press the...
Replies
Views
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the picture exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot acces to a closed file. at system IO. Error.FileNotOpen() When i compile the xmp file with an older version (MP1.1RC2) I have no error The source of my...
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the...
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the...
Replies
Views
I has stopped working for me too. However, you don't need that plugin. You can use the Radio part of My TV which also allows for webstreams.
I has stopped working for me too. However, you don't need that plugin. You can use the Radio part of My TV which also allows for...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0. RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamesMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When i double click in the plugin or skin to install windows ask what program i want to choose to open the file, i tried in 2 pc's and a laptop, its allways the same, they all have windows 7 x64. When i...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
Replies
Views
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
Replies
Views
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with the same name into the download section. it just kept the old deleted file alive. The item 1) with the release date not saved in the .xmp2 file does still exist.
Dukus, yes it is solved. The main issue was that google codes did not give me an error message when i downloaded a new file with...
Hi Dukus, i have two issues with the new installer on my TvWishList plugin 1) The Release date is not been stored in the xmp2...
Replies
Views
AW: MPEInstaller Buttons verdeckt/nicht sichtbar This is the english part of the forum!: galliano says that the buttons of MPEI are not visible as could be seen on his screenshot and that he tried different screen resolutions with no success. Indeed I encountered the same problem (Win7). The problem is caused by the windows setting...
AW: MPEInstaller Buttons verdeckt/nicht sichtbar This is the english part of the forum!: galliano says that the buttons of MPEI...
Hallo, beim starten des MPEInstallers aus der Mediaplayer Portal Config > Plugins > Browse and Install new plugins sind die...
Replies
Views
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
I believe I managed to get a stack trace:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video...
Replies
Views
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the way you have it too? Because normally BasicHome is the difficult one but you said you figured it out. Anyway, if you want to know how to change the B3W Home menu, just disable plugins you do not need. The...
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 Hi, I've just started fiddling with MP and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skins are slow DE
First: Not the best forum category, then (here it comes):
First: Not the best forum category, then (here it comes):
have media portal working fine, now have hd card which plays everything in hd perfectly no stutter etc, however any of the hd skins...
Replies
Views
Hi! I would like to have a silent option for installs... that way it would be easy to do auto installations of systems... Great work... Tanks
Hi! I would like to have a silent option for installs... that way it would be easy to do auto installations of systems... Great...
Since quite a long time, MediaPortal comes with "MPI", the MediaPortal Extensions Installer. This tool was created with the...
Replies
Views
AW: work on the Joomla remository Theres no real progress but we prepare to launch the new site within next months and so switch to the latest J1.5-compatible remository-version anyway. If someone really want to help here and can offer the needed time..PM please. Just some predefines: 1) you know Joomla and Remository or can spend...
AW: work on the Joomla remository Theres no real progress but we prepare to launch the new site within next months and so switch...
I have talked with infinityloop about the work on the opensource remository and applied for to help as a web developer. I have done...
Replies
Views
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
I'm trying to compile a plugin and I only have one skin for now, I want this skin component to be applied to any skin package the...
Replies
Views
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if there was a major change that required new skinversions for total compatibility, there would be no possibility to change the skinversion easily... So your 1.0.1.0 is correct. Xface has had no updates in a...
I just quoted that from memory. I agree that it could be easier if Skinversion and MPversion were the same. But then again, if...
Hi, I'v recently installed MP 1.1 Beta on Windows 7. Everything is going fine, but in the skin section of MP configuration, its...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision HD 3.1 with Mediaportal 1.1.0 in Windows 7 x86. I have tryed to change the horizontal desplacement speed but unsuccessfully. What solution do you have? Thanks
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Replies
Views
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working properly for a while now. :cool:
Hehehe... you replied to a post thats over a year ago. :P 2008-08-07 ... Deamon tools or virtual clone drive are both working...
Hi Guys, i ripped some of my blu-rays to my harddisk. When i mount them with Daemon Tools PowerDVD wont play them. When they are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom