Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (11 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 Skin Label Scaling DE
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start MediaPortal - all of the labels are re-sized and it looks awful. I've been searching the forum for a means to turn-off the scaling - but I haven't found anything. Is there a way to stop the scaling...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streamed MP skin? DE
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I have to put them into the All User\Application Data\TeamMediaPortal\Skins directory. Now it is showing up. Thanks, Jaz
I installed the Steamed MP Skin, but it is not showing up in the MPConfiguration, how do I add it? Never mind, I figured it out, I...
HI all, I just installed MP 1.1 but can not find the great StreamedMP skin under skin? Has it changed its name? Tx, Lior
Replies
Views
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images are different sizes. The result on the screen is inconsistent. Sometimes it looks perfect, other times the image is stretched or only shows one portion. Through trial and error, I discovered that...
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images...
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images...
Replies
Views
nobody knows how to do this?
nobody knows how to do this?
hello, i have a question about the music section in the bleazle wide skin. i still use the previous version of the bleazlewide...
Replies
Views
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
:o Thanks a lot. I was trying to find them from C:/ProgramFiles/Team MediaPortal/Media Portal Problem solved.
Hello there. My name is Ilias and this is my first post here. I'm glad I found mediaportal as it's the best media center I've...
Replies
Views
to nobody it appeals to this plugin? I feel myself alone!:(
to nobody it appeals to this plugin? I feel myself alone!:(
Italian message: Salve a tutti, sull'argomento trailer ho installato il plug-in my trailers ma in realtà esso fa vedere la...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No skin is working DE
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
Aha! That's it! Program data was a hidden folder I had never heard of. Now it works fine! You're the best! Regards Remco747
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: ?????? Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD X3 Hello Each skin I download...
Replies
Views
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does not work!
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does...
I tried to compile my first .mpe1 file with the Mediaportal Extension Maker, but so far i failed and do ask for help of any...
Replies
Views
Once you unzip it you will see plenty of files with strange names in it :) I think you can use the MPI package maker (it should be in you start menu) to open a MPI and exctract it. (never tried)
Once you unzip it you will see plenty of files with strange names in it :) I think you can use the MPI package maker (it should be...
hi is it possible to unpack mpi extensions so i can manual install the plugin ?
Replies
Views
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart! You can't control the size though. I have not found any way to scrap those great fanarts from Home Theaters! I too would love it if I could!
What's your thumbnail resolution? I increased mine and regenerated my My Audioscrobbler images and now they look great as fanart...
There are 1000s and 1000s of really good high quality HD music artist backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Music Artist...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I will try it. :thx:
Thank you! I will try it. :thx:
Are there any plugin that can give me the opportunity to record tv-shows from another location. A nice web interface would be...
Replies
Views
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation for instructions.
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files -...
When trying to install an plugin through mpconfig I keep getting an access to path is denied along with some other errors...
Replies
Views
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
+1 monochrome/indigo with basichome
Witch skin is the best for an 8,4 inch tutchscreen? I’m only using the portal for music, and radio, so a really simple skin is ok...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parental control DE
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
thanks for the pin its perfect for me But i Understand about the settings, where do you make the changes? Thanks
Hello: I need two access restr. Exist any Plugging to control the acces to some films f.ex. X movies with a password? And exist...
Replies
Views
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
yeah very nice but nothing about decompiling only compiling
Hello evrybody I have used the mycstv plugin it is collecting tv archivs from specified webseits, its like my problem is that i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no problem and everything is running as expected. But the skin also needs some modifications to the weather folder --> weather\128x128 The following steps should be made from the installer: 1. Make a backup...
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no...
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no plug-ins? DE
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for this one.
This is not a bug, its waiting for the website to be updated too support the full installer process, so back to the web dev's for...
on a fresh install of mp 1.0.2, when i open mpi and load the online list it looks though it is downloading a list but no plug-ins...
Replies
Views
So, i´m once again. I´ve change the buttons for up and down to buttons for page up and page down and it´s now working fine in music.- and radiostreamlist, in pictureslist too :), but they dosn´t work in video.- or moving pictures list. :S For listen music without using tv and remote it´s ok now, but I think it would be fine to...
So, i´m once again. I´ve change the buttons for up and down to buttons for page up and page down and it´s now working fine in...
Hello. First off all I want to say sorry because off my worse english. I´m working on modify the xml of the topbar ...better...
Replies
Views
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension plugin. What's the point of having this feature if the repository does not support it? There are skins and plugins in the repository that support 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 (like XFactor, RadioTime, etc) so why...
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension...
I was loving the new GUI Extensions plugin but something happened and my mpi plugins were no longer listed! I had to reinstall...
Replies
Views
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/ folder you will find that the colours match and it doesn't usually look out of place, especially since most customised skins are based on blue3 or blue3wide +1 Recommending either BeazleWide or Indigo skins
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/...
hi, there are a lot of skins, and i found a lot of threads regarding the incompatibility between a plugin and a "not the...
Replies
Views
the change you mentioned above introduced Composer and Conductor. The Comment was always there. yes, you could use #Play.Current.Comment in your skin.
the change you mentioned above introduced Composer and Conductor. The Comment was always there. yes, you could use...
Is there a way to use the Comment field MP3 tag in skin? It isn't listed in the manual for displaying details of the currently...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for in the installer, because at the moment my installer detects all skins... but i have only created skin files for blue3. thanks in advance
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Replies
Views
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the Application Data folder, and the extension changed from mpi to mpe1. Would be nice if the upgrade picked up the old installer directory and moved it across, because it kinda "strands" the pre-upgrade plugins...
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the...
I recently upgraded from 1.0 to 1.0.2. Before the upgrade, I had My Volume and Online Videos listed in the MPI installer. After...
Replies
Views
On your setup, is this true only for basic home or also for standard home ? Simone
On your setup, is this true only for basic home or also for standard home ? Simone
Hi I am facing the problem when Disable for example the "Video Plugin" in MediaPortal>Configuration>Plugins and store the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the packager so I can find the problem myself? Situation will surely become a bit complicated if I have to bother you before each update. :-) br Daniel
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the...
Hi I am trying to create an MPI for my new plugin. Everything looks fine in the MPI packager gui, I build the mpi and run it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem installing plugins (1 Viewer) DE
It is realy important that you take a look for what Mp Version the plugin is made for. The Plugin you will use must complete compatible for MP 1.0.1. You can see on the Homepage for what MP version the Plugin is made for. Please do not use the MPI installer inside MP, the stuff there you can see there is complete outdated and...
It is realy important that you take a look for what Mp Version the plugin is made for. The Plugin you will use must complete...
I just started using media portal yesterday. I downloaded a couple of plugins that use the MPI installer. I downloaded the My...
Replies
Views
I don't use Bleazlewide (I have a 4:3 screen!) but I checked the myweather.xml and there are no width and height positions, but you can add them to the icon images. For example: add the width and height codes (80 might be too big for you) <control> <description>current weather icon</description>...
I don't use Bleazlewide (I have a 4:3 screen!) but I checked the myweather.xml and there are no width and height positions, but you...
hi guys, i want ot make some modifications to myweather. i want to enlarge the weather icons for the current day and the 5...
Replies
Views
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have removed what I belive is the cache but it will not display even though it's in the multi shortcut settings under button image. Where am I going wrong regards, ade
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have...
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with MPI... DE
bump...
bump...
Did a search for this, apologize if it's been discussed. When I click on a package, it comes up with the error that the package...
Replies
Views
I agree, its a good idea :0)
I agree, its a good idea :0)
Since RC2, I have been unable to view the covers for my custome movie view entitled 'unwatched'. The view basically filters out...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom