Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (4 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
It is realy important that you take a look for what Mp Version the plugin is made for. The Plugin you will use must complete compatible for MP 1.0.1. You can see on the Homepage for what MP version the Plugin is made for. Please do not use the MPI installer inside MP, the stuff there you can see there is complete outdated and...
It is realy important that you take a look for what Mp Version the plugin is made for. The Plugin you will use must complete...
I just started using media portal yesterday. I downloaded a couple of plugins that use the MPI installer. I downloaded the My...
Replies
Views
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after mp restarting
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after...
There is plans to add the MPI manager inside the mp interface? regards,:thx:
Replies
Views
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in BasicHomeScreen" in Mediaportal configuration. or If you have an MCE remote press the big green button when on the home screen to be taken to the BasicHomeScreen. or Press 'H' on the keyboard when on the...
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in...
i downloaded bunch of skins and cannot make one to scroll horizontally on home screen. please help thanks, sand
Replies
Views
Hi I have title : Unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Hi I have title : Unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Hello , I have a problem with by deriving of weather, after installation RC3 Someone can will give advice with what svn build...
Replies
Views
I took a look at the Wiki and it explained a lot. Anything on the second monitor or tv out. I guess it would be tv out with a monitor attached for me. Thanks Dustin
I took a look at the Wiki and it explained a lot. Anything on the second monitor or tv out. I guess it would be tv out with a...
How do I add Album art to my DVD's and Cd's. I am sure there is a post about it. I cant seem to find it. Multiple monitor...
Replies
Views
Or you could add the info to the thread. This way it might be useful to others :)
Or you could add the info to the thread. This way it might be useful to others :)
hi there. i use the butcher169 skin, disabled all plugins except (my) videos. in config i set to start in last used module (and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skins are slow DE
First: Not the best forum category, then (here it comes):
First: Not the best forum category, then (here it comes):
have media portal working fine, now have hd card which plays everything in hd perfectly no stutter etc, however any of the hd skins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpi DE
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
how can i install mpi. i can't find this tool for downloading and it isn' t in my install folder.
Replies
Views
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I added a string to my new MPI, and it successfully got added to strings_en.xml. However, when I Uninstalled the plugin, the...
Replies
Views
As far as i remember there is a plug-in that could help. Search for My TV Niveau checker.
As far as i remember there is a plug-in that could help. Search for My TV Niveau checker.
Hi, my kids like a particular channel and like it a bit too much. I'd like them to watch say an hour and then to have it blocked...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the packager so I can find the problem myself? Situation will surely become a bit complicated if I have to bother you before each update. :-) br Daniel
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the...
Hi I am trying to create an MPI for my new plugin. Everything looks fine in the MPI packager gui, I build the mpi and run it...
Replies
Views
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the way you have it too? Because normally BasicHome is the difficult one but you said you figured it out. Anyway, if you want to know how to change the B3W Home menu, just disable plugins you do not need. The...
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 Hi, I've just started fiddling with MP and...
Replies
Views
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation for instructions.
Hi,and welcome :) Could you provide more details - like MP version? A log would be nice as well See: How to gather log files -...
When trying to install an plugin through mpconfig I keep getting an access to path is denied along with some other errors...
Replies
Views
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when new window appear on right side of the pane you can enable/disable scriot options)
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when...
Hello, Im using MP RC2 on my new mediacenter :) But i have a problem with the My Film plugin. I added my movie folders and...
Replies
Views
No one have an idea??? :(
No one have an idea??? :(
Hi all, sorry if it's not the right section. I would like to know if there's a plug-in that could be used with a voip service...
Replies
Views
Will take a look and see what can be done. Issue 19 - When updating all, it would be nice with some kind of process indicator Fixed that one ;)
Will take a look and see what can be done. Issue 19 - When updating all, it would be nice with some kind of process indicator...
I was using the Update all function in the Extension plugin today and found two improvements: 1. When updating all, it would be...
Replies
Views
In this stage of program only way is if you make a internal plugin, when you done with installation you may ask the user about cities. I try to implement this internally, but only after MP final release .
In this stage of program only way is if you make a internal plugin, when you done with installation you may ask the user about...
I want to create a .mpi for the weather plugin. So i need the change into the mediaportal.xml entries for the weather ... This...
Replies
Views
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the info you want :) Remember if you add new video's you may need to switch back to shares to be able to see. MovingPictures plugin does not have these limitations but is in early beta stage at the moment...
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the...
Hello Is there a skin to show all the movie info i have downloaded from imdb ? I know i can show if i press F3, but i want to...
Replies
Views
Done
Done
It would be a good idea to set a minimum Width\Height for your dialog so your right aligned controls 'Filter,View,Close' dont...
Replies
Views
AW: Trouble installing MessagePlugin with MPEI If Dragy made an update and the file has the extension mpei, simply double-click that file ;) Why don´t you post in the respective forum of Message plugin????
AW: Trouble installing MessagePlugin with MPEI If Dragy made an update and the file has the extension mpei, simply double-click...
So i feel like I'm missing something very basic here and am getting quite frustrated over the past hour or so. I updated MP to 1.2...
Replies
Views
to nobody it appeals to this plugin? I feel myself alone!:(
to nobody it appeals to this plugin? I feel myself alone!:(
Italian message: Salve a tutti, sull'argomento trailer ho installato il plug-in my trailers ma in realtà esso fa vedere la...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dual screen DE
That's probably because the TFT is your primary screen. If you change your TV to be the primary screen, I think it will pop up on the screen you expect it to. You can set primary/secondary through right click on desktop, Screen settings, Monitor (the place where you would also change your desktop resolution).
That's probably because the TFT is your primary screen. If you change your TV to be the primary screen, I think it will pop up on...
i have a dual screen setup, Tv for MP and TFT for working and config. i just noticed that when i install a plug-in within MePo by...
Replies
Views
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a mandatory in the future for plugins.
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a...
Why is it that these two lists (File Repository) do NOT contain the same files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Updating Old Skins DE
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Related_Changes Chuck
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest...
Not a pro at this skinning thing but I started a skin back around MP 1.0.x.x and of course it's outdated now. What changes do you...
Replies
Views
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
I'm trying to compile a plugin and I only have one skin for now, I want this skin component to be applied to any skin package the...
Replies
Views
Try running the old "MPInstaller.exe" inside the "Program Files/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal" directory.....and select "install local extension".
Try running the old "MPInstaller.exe" inside the "Program Files/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal" directory.....and select "install...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Release (No SVN) MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor (R630) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4600+...
Replies
Views
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays that way until next time. But as soon as I activate Latest Media Handler for moving pictures I only get list view no matter what I choose. I tried setting coverflow as default view i moving pictures for...
Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred. I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays...
I cant get LMH to work. I have done all the settings I found here on this forum, but nothing happens. Also, I cant figure out how...
Replies
Views
1. The installer know the base path of MP, so don't depend on yours path (but need correctly select the type) 2. Leave empty the field, only the MP main site supported 3. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/MediaPortalInstaller(MPI)/Skins/
1. The installer know the base path of MP, so don't depend on yours path (but need correctly select the type) 2. Leave empty the...
I'm trying to create a MPI installer for my skin but i'm new using this installer and i have some questions: 1) Where do the...
Replies
Views
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe the Online Video Dev Team can look into this?? The other one that somewhat works (about 30% of the videos) in Canada is the PBS Plugin for XBMC.
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe...
Hi, XBMC has a plugin called Canada on Demand. This plugin neatly formats all web videos from Canadian sites. Is there an...
Replies
Views
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does not work!
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does...
I tried to compile my first .mpe1 file with the Mediaportal Extension Maker, but so far i failed and do ask for help of any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom