Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (4 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font installation problem ever been sorted? :(
Anybody gonna look at this. I quite a nice way of seeing what plugins etc have been updated in the GUI... Also, has the font...
2011-03-09 09:41:11.299673 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP tv series DE
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only have to copy it into the Blue3Wide skin directory and delete the cache files for this skin.
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only...
Is it right that MP TV series does only work with the Xface skin ? I tried to use it in Blue two wide and Blue 3, but it jusst...
Replies
Views
Is the MP Stream SKIN Ready for 1.3 Alpha? Thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP directories DE
:thx: it is working like a charm.
:thx: it is working like a charm.
Hi, I have a feature request for the installer. In MP you can retrieve the absolute path for each specific directory (e.g...
Replies
Views
to nobody it appeals to this plugin? I feel myself alone!:(
to nobody it appeals to this plugin? I feel myself alone!:(
Italian message: Salve a tutti, sull'argomento trailer ho installato il plug-in my trailers ma in realtà esso fa vedere la...
Replies
Views
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the way you have it too? Because normally BasicHome is the difficult one but you said you figured it out. Anyway, if you want to know how to change the B3W Home menu, just disable plugins you do not need. The...
Hi there and welcome :) Blue3Wide BasicHome menu is the horizontal menu. Blue3Wide Home menu is the vertical menu. Is that the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 Hi, I've just started fiddling with MP and...
Replies
Views
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the Application Data folder, and the extension changed from mpi to mpe1. Would be nice if the upgrade picked up the old installer directory and moved it across, because it kinda "strands" the pre-upgrade plugins...
Think I can see what's happened. Somewhere between 1.0 and 1.0.2, the Installer directory moved from the Program Files to the...
I recently upgraded from 1.0 to 1.0.2. Before the upgrade, I had My Volume and Online Videos listed in the MPI installer. After...
Replies
Views
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
Replies
Views
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP up so that when I double click on one of my ripped Blu-Ray iso files MP automatically mounts the image using Virtual Clone Drive and PowerDVD 7.3 opens up...what I was wondering is this: is there any way to...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is possivel in the filmstrip to rotate the thumb but put the center of the rotate the thumb position and not the filmstrip position Tanks
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Replies
Views
What happen to my submitted mpi file ? I have submited tje latest version of MyFilms (v4.8.0) as an mpi file in the mpi installer section here last sunday and I don't see it in the download section ... What's happen ? Can somebody valid my file to post iy in the download section ?
What happen to my submitted mpi file ? I have submited tje latest version of MyFilms (v4.8.0) as an mpi file in the mpi installer...
I may get hate mail for suggesting this, but what about making MPI a standard for all plugins and skins? In going through the...
Replies
Views
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Actually if you just use the Publish button in MPEMaker it will auto submit it. - See Publish Your Extension for details.
Hi guys, I have made a MPE1 package for Fileexplorer with version 1.6.0.0 of the plugin that is compatible with MP 1.3.0 Alpha...
Replies
Views
Yeah that could be.. It's really annoying, and it doesn't seems to be an incident because we are not the only one with this problem.. I hope our devs want to take a look at this! (y)
Yeah that could be.. It's really annoying, and it doesn't seems to be an incident because we are not the only one with this...
Hi guys, I have a small but strange problem with our MPE1 extensions installer.. Normally I'm always installing and updating my...
Replies
Views
I have now figured out some things that should help others with integrated graphics card: 1. resolution - lowering resolution seems to dramatically improve performance. And since machine don't even remotely plays HD content, there is no real reason to keep TV highest resolution, so i'm completely fine with 800x600. 2. GMA bootster -...
I have now figured out some things that should help others with integrated graphics card: 1. resolution - lowering resolution...
Hi! I will be running mediaportal on slow 900mhz machine with integrated video card and 512MB of RAM so i'm looking for most...
Replies
Views
For what it's worth, I submitted a patch (see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/change-tv-radio-guide-localize-day-spincontrol-70256/), a long time ago, to correct this in RadioGuideBase & TvGuideBase. Unfortunately, the patch was rejected because of duplicate code in these modules...
For what it's worth, I submitted a patch (see...
I am running MP 1.0.2, std. Blue3 skin on WinXP Pro English and my language settings are English (United States) in Control Panel...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by pushing live tv into the upper left corner and display the notifications on the left. A chime when this happens would also be nice. Any ideas? If not, can anyone point me into the right direction. for...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Replies
Views
TL;DR = Just manually download LAV v0.74.1 MPE1 installer and run it. It would be nice if this can be fixed. MediaPortal Extension installer relies on the following file to obtain the info on each plugin: For the LAVFilter extension that means...
TL;DR = Just manually download LAV v0.74.1 MPE1 installer and run it. It would be nice if this can be fixed. MediaPortal...
Hello there, Can someone explain me that when I want to install LAVFilter 0.74.1with MPEI : I have LAVFilter 0.70.2 installed :
Replies
Views
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I hope this is the right place to post...:unsure: When I try to update LAVFilter (from 0.69.0.0 to 0.70.2.0) I get this error... I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LAV Filters error DE
Actually - probably my fault really I noticed the fault - I just didn't realise that it was one for @high !!
Actually - probably my fault really I noticed the fault - I just didn't realise that it was one for @high !!
So OnlineVideos updated, and with it, it installed the LAVFilters plugin. All good except I noticed that the plugin installed an...
Replies
Views
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not know what to do with my latest version. The last good version was 1.1.0.2, where everything worked fine. The i submitted a version 1.2.0.0, where I made the mistake in the .xmp2 file not to update the...
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not...
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not...
Replies
Views
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I added a string to my new MPI, and it successfully got added to strings_en.xml. However, when I Uninstalled the plugin, the...
Replies
Views
Nice idea, I was more thinking like an image being diplayed like when they have a problem on TV showing a fish bowl and a goldfish in and a clock and a message saying: We appologize for this disruption in our programs... and some music like in elevators.... Martin
Nice idea, I was more thinking like an image being diplayed like when they have a problem on TV showing a fish bowl and a goldfish...
Hi, I am not sure if this is something that has been raised before (wouldnt know what to search for actually) but I have a point...
Replies
Views
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the picture exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot acces to a closed file. at system IO. Error.FileNotOpen() When i compile the xmp file with an older version (MP1.1RC2) I have no error The source of my...
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the...
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the...
Replies
Views
kiwijunglist - MBA is the original poster ;) lol
kiwijunglist - MBA is the original poster ;) lol
I am sorry for this vague question, but as I am no graphics-guy and have only shortly tried to change something in a MP skin I am a...
Replies
Views
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
Hi, As I know, a Vista skin is about to release soon. Is there any news regarding to it ? Who is the one who works on it ? :thx:
Replies
Views
Once you unzip it you will see plenty of files with strange names in it :) I think you can use the MPI package maker (it should be in you start menu) to open a MPI and exctract it. (never tried)
Once you unzip it you will see plenty of files with strange names in it :) I think you can use the MPI package maker (it should be...
hi is it possible to unpack mpi extensions so i can manual install the plugin ?
Replies
Views
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
Hi, I tried to create a MPI with an internal plugin and latest SVN. Therefor I started with the example from the wiki, but it...
Replies
Views
Hi. The Mpeinstaller needs a lot of the MP core to work, so it's not possible to install/use it without MP client. Most of the TVServer- plugins you can install nevertheless on an Server only setup. You need to read the forum threads about the plugins. Normally there is a description how to install without client.
Hi. The Mpeinstaller needs a lot of the MP core to work, so it's not possible to install/use it without MP client. Most of the...
Hi To me it looks like MPEI is not installed when installing only TV-Server. This means that I cannot install MPEI plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installing Fonts DE
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Can the MPI be used to install font's to the windows font directory? Thanks in advance Rich
Replies
Views
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the Version of some Plugins is Not compatible with mine and it saß that the Plugins have max Version 1.6.6.27644 and it also saß, that i have version 1.6.6.27644. It just won't let me install those Plugins. Is...
I encountered a Problem Today that just might Be caused by me not understanding correctly how it Works. MPEI tells me, that the...
Is it possible to generate an installer that works for both 1.2 Beta and 1.2 RC? Maybe I have the version number for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom