Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (10 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
Hello, on my System (Vista Ultimate 64 SP1) I had difficulties to install Plugins with the MPI installer. The dlls could not be...
Replies
Views
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008 Express Edition...haven't been a problem compiling the earlier version so perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008...
Clear Skin Cache property not working in MPI. Its setting is not being remembered when saved in the XMP. MP 1.0 RC3 SVN...
Replies
Views
What happen to my submitted mpi file ? I have submited tje latest version of MyFilms (v4.8.0) as an mpi file in the mpi installer section here last sunday and I don't see it in the download section ... What's happen ? Can somebody valid my file to post iy in the download section ?
What happen to my submitted mpi file ? I have submited tje latest version of MyFilms (v4.8.0) as an mpi file in the mpi installer...
I may get hate mail for suggesting this, but what about making MPI a standard for all plugins and skins? In going through the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is possivel in the filmstrip to rotate the thumb but put the center of the rotate the thumb position and not the filmstrip position Tanks
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Replies
Views
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german radio. I use a digital satelite connection. Can anybody help me? The TV logos came with a perfect installer, perhaps someone knows a similar source for radio logos. Thanks a lot Bontatdino
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Replies
Views
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
I going to buy a DVD that have aquarium and rip it to the harddrive and play it like a movie when I going to have something nice :D
is that any way I can have a nice screensaver or maybe a aquarium so when I play some music in the back or if I dont use the MP I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adding icons DE
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will match the icon above or below, y will match those side by side. Also pay attention to "align" left, right, center. Did you edit your ORIGINAL xml? It's alignments should be correct. You just want to...
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will...
Hi Sorry if this has been asked before, tried the search but with no luck. I am currently using the Monochrome skin and...
Replies
Views
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP up so that when I double click on one of my ripped Blu-Ray iso files MP automatically mounts the image using Virtual Clone Drive and PowerDVD 7.3 opens up...what I was wondering is this: is there any way to...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but I'm having some issues with the Streamed MP skin and the MovingPictures plugin, as my thread title suggests. The TV shows seem to work fine, and I thought the movies were, too. But...I went in to the...
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but...
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP tv series DE
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only have to copy it into the Blue3Wide skin directory and delete the cache files for this skin.
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only...
Is it right that MP TV series does only work with the Xface skin ? I tried to use it in Blue two wide and Blue 3, but it jusst...
Replies
Views
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being updated by team-mediaportal, just to much work involved maintaining multiple skins, so these will eventually have there own space in the skins forum for users to update themselves if they wish to, that's why...
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being...
During installation of RC4 over RC3, I got an unhandeled exception, even though the installer claimed to be uninstalling RC3 first...
Replies
Views
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
Well, if you DL a .mpi, then just double-click it :)
It seems the MPInstaller file is lost. My browser gives a "file not found" error. Anyone knows about it? vharten
Replies
Views
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the info you want :) Remember if you add new video's you may need to switch back to shares to be able to see. MovingPictures plugin does not have these limitations but is in early beta stage at the moment...
Use the database view, ie left arrow brings up the relevant context menu, change view from shares to title, you should now have the...
Hello Is there a skin to show all the movie info i have downloaded from imdb ? I know i can show if i press F3, but i want to...
Replies
Views
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as imagepath Music\#Play.Current.Artist. But with that the Screen turns black. A look at the Mediaportal.log shows, that he don't change #Play.Current.Artist to the current Artist, he keeps it in the path...
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as...
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as...
Replies
Views
Nice idea, I was more thinking like an image being diplayed like when they have a problem on TV showing a fish bowl and a goldfish in and a clock and a message saying: We appologize for this disruption in our programs... and some music like in elevators.... Martin
Nice idea, I was more thinking like an image being diplayed like when they have a problem on TV showing a fish bowl and a goldfish...
Hi, I am not sure if this is something that has been raised before (wouldnt know what to search for actually) but I have a point...
Replies
Views
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't work in the current version of MediaPortal. Well it's not in PDF, but there is a manual (although not exhastive, mainly just for setting things up in the first place) MediaPortal_Manual_Index -...
I'll answer what I can There was a web browser plugin at on point, but I don't think it has been maintained and probably doesn't...
how do I make internetradio work with bbc
Replies
Views
You are absolutely right, thanks.
You are absolutely right, thanks.
I'm using the xface skin. When i change the view from default to filmstrip in MP config, nothing happens. In fact i tried all...
Replies
Views
Hi I have title : Unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Hi I have title : Unhandled exception has occurred in your application
Hello , I have a problem with by deriving of weather, after installation RC3 Someone can will give advice with what svn build...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 flickr plugin? DE
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i have tried using one plug in on here but it didnt work. so can some one lead me in to the right place thanks dave
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
Replies
Views
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when new window appear on right side of the pane you can enable/disable scriot options)
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when...
Hello, Im using MP RC2 on my new mediacenter :) But i have a problem with the My Film plugin. I added my movie folders and...
Replies
Views
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
anyone else thinks this check can save you a lot of time and is not hard to implement?
Documentation: TV-Server/Configuration/Plugins/PowerScheduler - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation Issue: - In the general tab set...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not looking to report bogs, I'm looking to understand what changes were made between builds so I don't crash the system. In any case, am I to take from this that there are either no changes between 0.2.3.0 and...
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused...MP doesn't support skins? Or MP doesn't support any skin but the default one? I'm not...
Hi there I have a skin I created for an older version. I just installed the latest stable build, and I am getting a warning...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creation date DE
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when compiling the mpi package. If it is empty atm. in MPinstaller is displayed as DateTime.Min. Thx regards chefkoch
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Replies
Views
Doen. For deleting a group i add a button , but the DEL key should work too Sorting working by clicking on a column Also i add a better name handing the update should find a new version better
Doen. For deleting a group i add a button , but the DEL key should work too Sorting working by clicking on a column Also i add a...
* Its not obvious that you need to double click on a Group to remove it from the list. I think the DEL key should be assigned for...
Replies
Views
Done
Done
It would be a good idea to set a minimum Width\Height for your dialog so your right aligned controls 'Filter,View,Close' dont...
Replies
Views
I add some error handing to check the xml file, but if the file contain invalid character the online list still not be loaded. THX chemeli
I add some error handing to check the xml file, but if the file contain invalid character the online list still not be loaded...
I am getting an error whenever I try and use the MediaPortal Extension Installer. It seems like it only happens when the installer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Need help with this DE
Ok I installed this and when I run it within MP I get an error on a black screen saying files missing or something like that. Image_file_patch.zip (3.3 KB, 53 views) Image_file_dll_RC1.zip (1.22 MB, 56 views) MediaSlayer_08f.mpi (976.8 KB, 27 views) Out of all these files I just downloaded the last one media slayer is that...
Ok I installed this and when I run it within MP I get an error on a black screen saying files missing or something like that...
Hi guys I saw this plugin but i'm not sure how to install it can anyone help me out please. MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename Plugin DE
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can go back to TV or "My Videos" or check the TV guide, or do anything else inside Media Portal, and come back to finish your game at a later time. The problem is that the game timer keeps running even when...
Sudoku - count down Hi all! when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can...
Is possible to rename a Plugin ? For example "My Sodoku" to "Sudoku". Thanks.
Replies
Views
thanks a lot, Michael
thanks a lot, Michael
I updated to MP¨1.0.0.0 rc 1 where the skin cache folder went? I want to do some minor alteration like let say 'background...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Planner DE
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing your sorted for the whole evening :) Mike
yeah, you could plan your whole nights TV for say a Monday, save that as a template, and then load it again for next Monday knowing...
Hi, I was just thinking what a great idea it would be if you could have a TV planner where you could shedule the changing of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom