Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (9 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Same here...
Same here...
Hi, I have a problem with the Extension Installer of the MP Version 1.0.2.0. I can not update the Onlinelist. When I press the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Release notes DE
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is right in this window the BT W shoud appear two times, first time whit small letter second time capitalized. Some body can confirm that ?
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is...
Lately, I'm getting some complaints about files not being copied to BT Wide (the TVGemist plugin). Can this be caused by the fact...
Replies
Views
AW: Skin MPEI Installers Hi Doug, here is my xmp2 file for PVHD 4.3. From there you can see how to build a safe installer without overwriting plugins with elder versions and to allow the user to choose which plugins to install. Hope this helps a bit :D But stumbled upon this one: If installing a plugin with the skin (e.g. you have...
AW: Skin MPEI Installers Hi Doug, here is my xmp2 file for PVHD 4.3. From there you can see how to build a safe installer without...
I recently installed a number of new skins updated in just the last couple of weeks. To my dismay, many skins are installing...
Replies
Views
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with @ltfearme about mpei installer is using Process.Kill method. it's better to use Process.CloseMainWindow or Process.Close methods. But the main problem is mediaportal actually using it here...
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with...
Hi guys! I just want to tell that continuing idea of MPEM...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is there any news with Vista skin ? (1 Viewer) DE
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
Hi, As I know, a Vista skin is about to release soon. Is there any news regarding to it ? Who is the one who works on it ? :thx:
Replies
Views
Hi Ryan, You need to open the MediPortal Configuration program. and in the general options enable "start with basic home screen". You should them get the revolving menus (like apple front row). Regards Richard
Hi Ryan, You need to open the MediPortal Configuration program. and in the general options enable "start with basic home...
hey I'm super new to mediaportal and am trying to use some different skins, i want one with the revolving, however they dont...
Replies
Views
nobody knows how to do this?
nobody knows how to do this?
hello, i have a question about the music section in the bleazle wide skin. i still use the previous version of the bleazlewide...
Replies
Views
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.4.82444 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are searching for. you can edit the location with the x and y coordinates, the size with hight and width. Position is relative to the button position.
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are...
Is it possible to change where the logos are placed in Titan extended ? I have been looking through this forum and the wiki, but i...
Replies
Views
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Hi, Recently i have installed RadioTime on MP1 and works just fine :) . I am using StreamdMP skin which is great! Now,my question...
Replies
Views
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
I have same problem.... Thanks for help, Marco.
Hi all, I am using the RSS News to read newst feeds. Since V 1.2 and also in 1.2 RC most of the lines are not displayed or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3wide question DE
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time investment. For your issue, it would be a simple matter if the absolute position of the OSD was specified in one place and then the elements within it used relative coordinates. But it isn't set up that...
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be conected with Subforum title :(
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be...
So I've had a server with one client set up for a couple of years. About 2 weeks ago Comskip quit auto running when the shows...
Replies
Views
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
Hello, on my System (Vista Ultimate 64 SP1) I had difficulties to install Plugins with the MPI installer. The dlls could not be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 remap mytv DE
I'm also looking for a way to load an external app for tv, in my case DBViewer, because the tv engine in MP is terribly slow and cant display all channels (even if manually added).
I'm also looking for a way to load an external app for tv, in my case DBViewer, because the tv engine in MP is terribly slow and...
hello im new to the htpc thing. could somebody please tell me if its possible to change the MYtv lauch to instead lauch beyond tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin question DE
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties such as position, size, and colour for the control, but the skin author cannot access the value of the control (this is supplied by the C# function). The new way of building panels is for relevant values to...
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties...
I'm still using an old skin (black glass), but it's getting some warnings, and I want to understand them and possibly fix them...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Editing a Skin DE
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things, but it's safer to edit the xml yourself using notepad. If you need a hand, you can post here and someone should be able to give you some tips. First we need to know what sort of changes you are trying...
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things...
I was wondering if there is a tool to edit an existing skin. I would like to make just a couple of changes to my favorite skin...
Replies
Views
AW: MPEInstaller Buttons verdeckt/nicht sichtbar This is the english part of the forum!: galliano says that the buttons of MPEI are not visible as could be seen on his screenshot and that he tried different screen resolutions with no success. Indeed I encountered the same problem (Win7). The problem is caused by the windows setting...
AW: MPEInstaller Buttons verdeckt/nicht sichtbar This is the english part of the forum!: galliano says that the buttons of MPEI...
Hallo, beim starten des MPEInstallers aus der Mediaplayer Portal Config > Plugins > Browse and Install new plugins sind die...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A wintv plugin! DE
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible, does MP run slowly.
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible...
Hello! a just wondering if someboby can help me whit (english..:ooops: )to do a plugin so i can use wintv and see my tv from...
Replies
Views
I has stopped working for me too. However, you don't need that plugin. You can use the Radio part of My TV which also allows for webstreams.
I has stopped working for me too. However, you don't need that plugin. You can use the Radio part of My TV which also allows for...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0. RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamesMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being updated by team-mediaportal, just to much work involved maintaining multiple skins, so these will eventually have there own space in the skins forum for users to update themselves if they wish to, that's why...
The first part chemelli has now fixed, so that will not happen, the second is a bit tougher as the Blue2 skins are not being...
During installation of RC4 over RC3, I got an unhandeled exception, even though the installer claimed to be uninstalling RC3 first...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP puzzle DE
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win 7 - Found Streamed MP then clicked Modify - This allows you to reconfigure it ,once done it will reload Streamed MP - including the new images that I created ( there must be a cache somewhere for the...
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win...
Hi, I'm trying to replace some images with my own within StreamedMP skin, I've changed most of the backgrounds but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
So, i´m once again. I´ve change the buttons for up and down to buttons for page up and page down and it´s now working fine in music.- and radiostreamlist, in pictureslist too :), but they dosn´t work in video.- or moving pictures list. :S For listen music without using tv and remote it´s ok now, but I think it would be fine to...
So, i´m once again. I´ve change the buttons for up and down to buttons for page up and page down and it´s now working fine in...
Hello. First off all I want to say sorry because off my worse english. I´m working on modify the xml of the topbar ...better...
Replies
Views
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
What is a good skin like StreamedMP, but in 4:3 ? It needs to support MP TV-Series and Moving Pictures. The dark pro look would...
Replies
Views
On your setup, is this true only for basic home or also for standard home ? Simone
On your setup, is this true only for basic home or also for standard home ? Simone
Hi I am facing the problem when Disable for example the "Video Plugin" in MediaPortal>Configuration>Plugins and store the...
Replies
Views
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the 'Warnonly' value)
I replaced the min and max version of my logopack by asterisks and it installs on all MediaPortal versions. (Did not change the...
I've made a logo pack --> MEDIAPORTAL - Norwegian TV and Radio logos Someone in the forums have problems installing it, and...
Replies
Views
*bump*
*bump*
I have been customizing the myVideos page, what I have done is set it up so there is a list of all videos, when each movie is...
Replies
Views
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
I need help please I installed the tunein plugin and then I put my login details in it. Now how do I stream specific radio chanel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file. ( For change file about Remote)
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Label Scaling DE
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start MediaPortal - all of the labels are re-sized and it looks awful. I've been searching the forum for a means to turn-off the scaling - but I haven't found anything. Is there a way to stop the scaling...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom