Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (4 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 Release notes DE
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is right in this window the BT W shoud appear two times, first time whit small letter second time capitalized. Some body can confirm that ?
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is...
Lately, I'm getting some complaints about files not being copied to BT Wide (the TVGemist plugin). Can this be caused by the fact...
Replies
Views
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness and gamma in MP.
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness...
Does Media Portal have anything like this? Welcome to the Media Control Plugin Site I'm amazed it took so long for anyone to...
Replies
Views
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times to the BlueTwo folder in stead of 1x to BT and 1x to Blackmyst.
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times...
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times...
Replies
Views
Xface was working just fine on my TV but then it Croaked. The center portion where you choose TV,Video, Settings etc. is still there but the rest of the screen is the Blue 2 background and it scrolls and shutters like an old tv losing Sync. if I use the standard blue 2 everything is fine again but still cannot use Xface when I reload...
Xface was working just fine on my TV but then it Croaked. The center portion where you choose TV,Video, Settings etc. is still...
Hello MP users! Im pretty new on using mediaportal, i have been using MP for about one year now and i think it´s the bestv HTPC...
Replies
Views
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the plugin "cannot find the file specified" (shown in error.log). The plugin doesn't load comskip. I looked in the database under dbo.settings with tag "ComSkipLauncher_Program" and the value is correct...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
Replies
Views
here is a list of some from the wiki. Extensions-Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation and here is another place on the forums Community Skins and Plugins - MediaPortal Forum
here is a list of some from the wiki. Extensions-Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation and here is another place on the forums...
I don't want to download every plugin manually and I would like to download someones zipped collection if possible. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
Or you could add the info to the thread. This way it might be useful to others :)
Or you could add the info to the thread. This way it might be useful to others :)
hi there. i use the butcher169 skin, disabled all plugins except (my) videos. in config i set to start in last used module (and...
Replies
Views
I took a look at the Wiki and it explained a lot. Anything on the second monitor or tv out. I guess it would be tv out with a monitor attached for me. Thanks Dustin
I took a look at the Wiki and it explained a lot. Anything on the second monitor or tv out. I guess it would be tv out with a...
How do I add Album art to my DVD's and Cd's. I am sure there is a post about it. I cant seem to find it. Multiple monitor...
Replies
Views
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check :: Perceptive Pixel :: for a very advanced demonstration And Touchlib - Home for the open source community. Regards, martijn
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check ...
I'm fairly new to Media portal. I am building a HTPC which has a touchscreen in the case and find the main scrolling menu...
Replies
Views
Now should work
Now should work
Hi dukus, I've noticed that MPI doesn't delete the skin cache folders when installing a skin. Is this intetional, could it be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wwitv not working DE
hmmm thats really shame
hmmm thats really shame
Is wwitv plugin working for someone? If so, which version of MP are you using? Are there any plans for this plugin to be fixed? Its...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by pushing live tv into the upper left corner and display the notifications on the left. A chime when this happens would also be nice. Any ideas? If not, can anyone point me into the right direction. for...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Replies
Views
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder it's not created when installing my MPI package and all files into Play folder are created into Animations folder... you have said that the other issue is fixed, where can i download that new version...
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder...
Hi dukus, i realy like the mpi installer, but is there any easyer way to convert a skin into a mpi installer skin. The way...
Replies
Views
1. The installer know the base path of MP, so don't depend on yours path (but need correctly select the type) 2. Leave empty the field, only the MP main site supported 3. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/MediaPortalInstaller(MPI)/Skins/
1. The installer know the base path of MP, so don't depend on yours path (but need correctly select the type) 2. Leave empty the...
I'm trying to create a MPI installer for my skin but i'm new using this installer and i have some questions: 1) Where do the...
Replies
Views
*bump*
*bump*
I have been customizing the myVideos page, what I have done is set it up so there is a list of all videos, when each movie is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wallpaper DE
I liked the white one, the others got too much details for me. I like it simple =)
I liked the white one, the others got too much details for me. I like it simple =)
Can we add a "date submitted" column to the MPI - it'll help to figure out what/when thing were added... Also, does anyone have...
Replies
Views
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I suppose not, but it's a bit untidy... :)
I added a string to my new MPI, and it successfully got added to strings_en.xml. However, when I Uninstalled the plugin, the...
Replies
Views
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill the submitting form with same data like the mpi package
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill...
Hi dukus, First of all: Just installed 0.2.3.0 on my desktop and two plugins. Since a long time I tried the mpi installer again...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A wintv plugin! DE
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible, does MP run slowly.
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible...
Hello! a just wondering if someboby can help me whit (english..:ooops: )to do a plugin so i can use wintv and see my tv from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XFace DE
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Hi guys. Hope someone can help. I rebuilt my HP Media Center last night , run all windows updates and all HP updates. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype one by one. I tried to select all files and change subtype but that only affected one entry. Is it possible to do it one time for all selected files? Btw shouldn't it be called Subfolder instead of Subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Replies
Views
Dudil, you may found a link to the "Previous Catalyst™ Drivers" at the bottom of the web page where the latest driver is listed. Here is a link to the XP drivers http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonxprevious-xp.html. If you have a different OS, you will be taken to a different link. I hope this helps.
Dudil, you may found a link to the "Previous Catalyst™ Drivers" at the bottom of the web page where the latest driver is listed...
Hi, I am new to MP and will appreciate any help from the veterans. I really like the look of XFace, but I seemed to have problem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Include Source DE
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
Ahh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks!
dukus, is there any way for us to include our source code and make it an optional install when we create an mpi?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP directories DE
:thx: it is working like a charm.
:thx: it is working like a charm.
Hi, I have a feature request for the installer. In MP you can retrieve the absolute path for each specific directory (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit one of the xml files, but can't work out which one or which tag. Thanks Adam :sorry: I have reposted this question in the correct thread
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit...
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit...
Replies
Views
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
A Vista MC skin? I'm all for it :)
Hi, As I know, a Vista skin is about to release soon. Is there any news regarding to it ? Who is the one who works on it ? :thx:
Replies
Views
Oh thanks god you are still around. I dont want to give up on my favourite skin. Point 1: remember that is also for music and videos, basically anything where the view is not list. -filmstrip scroll doesnt loop back (common to other skins). This can be annoying with LOTS of movies, where i love to use the filmstrip view...
Oh thanks god you are still around. I dont want to give up on my favourite skin. Point 1: remember that is also for music and...
First of all, I love this skin.So I would like to improve it. First the bugs: -Pictures - with visualization as "icons" and "big...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 remap mytv DE
I'm also looking for a way to load an external app for tv, in my case DBViewer, because the tv engine in MP is terribly slow and cant display all channels (even if manually added).
I'm also looking for a way to load an external app for tv, in my case DBViewer, because the tv engine in MP is terribly slow and...
hello im new to the htpc thing. could somebody please tell me if its possible to change the MYtv lauch to instead lauch beyond tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Newbie Dumb Question (1 Viewer) DE
I use Vista, but as I remember it is directly under MediaPortal in a directory named cache. It does what you would expect and creates a cached version of the skins you use and therefore if you modify the skin in anyway or the underlying version of MP then you are always best to delete the cache and let it recreate it.
I use Vista, but as I remember it is directly under MediaPortal in a directory named cache. It does what you would expect and...
Hi All Just came over to Media Portal from the Darkside (MCE) and love it - a far better product. I have been looking through...
Replies
Views
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix problems in skins where the screen resolution differes to the resolution the skin was designed for. If no value is defined then the "old/current" behaviour is applied.
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix...
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom