Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (6 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in BasicHomeScreen" in Mediaportal configuration. or If you have an MCE remote press the big green button when on the home screen to be taken to the BasicHomeScreen. or Press 'H' on the keyboard when on the...
Horizontal scrolling is available in the BasicHomeScreen not in the standard Home screen. Try selecting "Start in...
i downloaded bunch of skins and cannot make one to scroll horizontally on home screen. please help thanks, sand
Replies
Views
In this stage of program only way is if you make a internal plugin, when you done with installation you may ask the user about cities. I try to implement this internally, but only after MP final release .
In this stage of program only way is if you make a internal plugin, when you done with installation you may ask the user about...
I want to create a .mpi for the weather plugin. So i need the change into the mediaportal.xml entries for the weather ... This...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try and validate that everything works fine. XFace will come next. Bye. PierreLo
Thanks for the answers. I already have noticed the impressive XFace (who wouldn't...) but for the moment I'll give BlueTwo a try...
Hi all, Back to MP after a loooong time, I must admit I'm a bit lost with skins. It seems not all skins support all plugins...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I like this skin a lot .It's not harsh on the eyes plus good contrast for album art thumbs.I want to continue using it for new version of MP. Will there be a update version of BlueTwo Dark Metal skin ?(4:3)...
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I...
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I...
Replies
Views
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question... Installing plugins? I tried to add the web browser plugin. I copied the three dll files to the proper folder but don't know what to do after that. The plugin comes as a .zip file. Am I just supposed to...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Replies
Views
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file called myplanner.xml in it. Regards Tomchieur:sorry:
Sorry, the space bar between myplanner and .xml was not intended. I already looked in the skin folder, but there was not file...
MP-version: MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 used MP skin: Blue two windows version: XP pro I'm not very experienced yet with the configuration...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've exausted all my skin knowlege and patience to make it look nice. I'll appreciate any help - just send me the skin for review and testing and I'll check-in the fix and release a new version...
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've...
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by activating the Notify Dialog screen similar to the alert function for TV. My question:- "Is it possible to have the VLC activeX inserted into a page to display such things like streamed video and have it...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Editing a Skin DE
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things, but it's safer to edit the xml yourself using notepad. If you need a hand, you can post here and someone should be able to give you some tips. First we need to know what sort of changes you are trying...
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things...
I was wondering if there is a tool to edit an existing skin. I would like to make just a couple of changes to my favorite skin...
Replies
Views
No one have an idea??? :(
No one have an idea??? :(
Hi all, sorry if it's not the right section. I would like to know if there's a plug-in that could be used with a voip service...
Replies
Views
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have "ExceptionError" :?
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
Replies
Views
Works great now. :thx:
Works great now. :thx:
Hi, I found another issue in the installer. The EULA, change log and readme files weren't displayed during setup. It seems that it...
Replies
Views
Hi Ryan, You need to open the MediPortal Configuration program. and in the general options enable "start with basic home screen". You should them get the revolving menus (like apple front row). Regards Richard
Hi Ryan, You need to open the MediPortal Configuration program. and in the general options enable "start with basic home...
hey I'm super new to mediaportal and am trying to use some different skins, i want one with the revolving, however they dont...
Replies
Views
Ok, will make another try when i have time. Tanks for helping me.
Ok, will make another try when i have time. Tanks for helping me.
Hi I had some problems with installing my MPI package i have created for my SpinSafe Revolve skin. I created it with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installing Fonts DE
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Now you able to include system fonts in mpi, but use with care, not really tested
Can the MPI be used to install font's to the windows font directory? Thanks in advance Rich
Replies
Views
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after mp restarting
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after...
There is plans to add the MPI manager inside the mp interface? regards,:thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPI -> skins DE
High -> Thanks MadsRH
High -> Thanks MadsRH
Is it just me or is the group "skins" missing from this list...
Replies
Views
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
It's working now, as it should. :thx:
Hi, I tried to create a MPI with an internal plugin and latest SVN. Therefor I started with the example from the wiki, but it...
Replies
Views
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a mandatory in the future for plugins.
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a...
Why is it that these two lists (File Repository) do NOT contain the same files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMAP PlugIn DE
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP Server zu diesem Zweck zur Verfügung stellen. Wenn also ein geiler Coder unter Euch ist, der Lust und Laune hat, mal sowas zu coden, dann einfach bei mir melden! Gruß André
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP...
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpi DE
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
Hi MPInstaller.exe it's in MediaPortal root folder, but you have to use latest SVN for MediaPortal Regards Roy
how can i install mpi. i can't find this tool for downloading and it isn' t in my install folder.
Replies
Views
Other changes after MP final release.
Other changes after MP final release.
Hi dukus. I currently play around with the installation of my next version of the ViewModeSwitcher. It comes with two files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggestions DE
i not forgot, but not really tested with a skin installation, but somebody can confirm it is work we may add.
i not forgot, but not really tested with a skin installation, but somebody can confirm it is work we may add.
Please post in this thread, any suggestion or improvement idea. :thx:
Replies
Views
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question or suggestions make a new thread or send me a PM. :thx:
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About: MPInstaller DE
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local extensions - update checker Package features: - all MP files like plugins, skins, tv logos, may update mp itself but newer tried - post setup option like run mp or configuration, configure a plugin...
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change log DE
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with files with same name 08-20-2007 - Added support for internal plugin 08-17-2007 - Possibility to manage the mpi files(others that plugins) in configuration.exe in plugin section 08-11-2007 - Saving project...
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with...
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with...
Replies
Views
Now if save a project the files path are stored with relative paths
Now if save a project the files path are stored with relative paths
Replies
Views
Top Bottom