Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (2 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 Change log DE
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with files with same name 08-20-2007 - Added support for internal plugin 08-17-2007 - Possibility to manage the mpi files(others that plugins) in configuration.exe in plugin section 08-11-2007 - Saving project...
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with...
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Category Image DE
I think I know what the OP is asking and if Im right then it is also what I am wondering too. I have three main folder directories that house my videos. Two Movie directories and one TVSHOWS directory. When you click on Videos, you are presented with these three directories. There is only the default image displayed for these...
I think I know what the OP is asking and if Im right then it is also what I am wondering too. I have three main folder directories...
Hi, I use win xp, mp rc 6 and the skin xface 1.9 One little changed. But no matter what the skin is not easy. I hang with at...
Replies
Views
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the extension manager to install extensions. As mentioned by MM i could not find the link on my desktop or in the installer folder. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks & Regards....
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the...
Cannot find Media Portal Extension Manager Installer download link?
Replies
Views
You are absolutely right, thanks.
You are absolutely right, thanks.
I'm using the xface skin. When i change the view from default to filmstrip in MP config, nothing happens. In fact i tried all...
Replies
Views
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe the Online Video Dev Team can look into this?? The other one that somewhat works (about 30% of the videos) in Canada is the PBS Plugin for XBMC.
I just checked it out on XBMC Looks really cool - lots and lots of content. Been wondering if it was possible to do that. Maybe...
Hi, XBMC has a plugin called Canada on Demand. This plugin neatly formats all web videos from Canadian sites. Is there an...
Replies
Views
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
I can't seem to find the Media Portal Extension Manager. Is it a separate program or does it come with the Media Portal download...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as expected. I am once again a happy MediaPortal user :-) Once again, many thanks for your help :-) Cheers, Steve.
Sounds like a possible explanation. Regardless, I'm happy the Notification has gone and that all the Plugins are working as...
Hi all, Every time MediaPortal starts, I get a MPEI Notification "There are installation tasks still pending, Restart and execute...
Replies
Views
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question or suggestions make a new thread or send me a PM. :thx:
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Replies
Views
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are stored.. Try clean it.
Hmm did you try CCleaner to clean out your temps. There's a folder in programsdata/mediaportal/ where temp data for mpei's are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 stable / 1.2 svn v1.1.6.27602 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times to the BlueTwo folder in stead of 1x to BT and 1x to Blackmyst.
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times...
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3wide question DE
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time investment. For your issue, it would be a simple matter if the absolute position of the OSD was specified in one place and then the elements within it used relative coordinates. But it isn't set up that...
Proceed with caution! :eek: I have limited experience modifying skin xml files, but I can tell you this can become a huge time...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
On your setup, is this true only for basic home or also for standard home ? Simone
On your setup, is this true only for basic home or also for standard home ? Simone
Hi I am facing the problem when Disable for example the "Video Plugin" in MediaPortal>Configuration>Plugins and store the...
Replies
Views
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
Tetris is in github projectpage and comes with the new Updatepatch.
I hope this is not too much of a noob question, but after installing Avalon skin, my tetris no loger works. Did I do something wrong?
Replies
Views
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a situation which I think might be best solved through MPEI. (I am a noob saying this) When installing SAF 6.10, it asks us to uninstall the LAV filter MPEI. It does so in I think a normal way. If I restart the...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Replies
Views
What about redirection from old path to new? Not sure Mpei will handle redirect properly though :cautious: Upd. Ooops, I didn't read your second message :D
What about redirection from old path to new? Not sure Mpei will handle redirect properly though :cautious: Upd. Ooops, I didn't...
Pressing the 'Screenshot' button on the MPEI > Known Extensions > Athena shows an image placeholder, then crashes the MPEI totally...
Replies
Views
That is very much appreciated When I used XMLTV a daily update, early morning, was perfectly good enough but I could not find epg better than OTA Your help then was not the one I was actually referring to, and I understood your reply did not imply there was no obvious reason for the problem There are multiple unresolved issues...
That is very much appreciated When I used XMLTV a daily update, early morning, was perfectly good enough but I could not find epg...
Hi Currently using Titan and WebEPG Programme EPG is so inaccurate I need to resort to manual programme to set recording schedule...
Replies
Views
I took a look at the Wiki and it explained a lot. Anything on the second monitor or tv out. I guess it would be tv out with a monitor attached for me. Thanks Dustin
I took a look at the Wiki and it explained a lot. Anything on the second monitor or tv out. I guess it would be tv out with a...
How do I add Album art to my DVD's and Cd's. I am sure there is a post about it. I cant seem to find it. Multiple monitor...
Replies
Views
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have removed what I belive is the cache but it will not display even though it's in the multi shortcut settings under button image. Where am I going wrong regards, ade
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have...
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adding icons DE
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will match the icon above or below, y will match those side by side. Also pay attention to "align" left, right, center. Did you edit your ORIGINAL xml? It's alignments should be correct. You just want to...
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will...
Hi Sorry if this has been asked before, tried the search but with no luck. I am currently using the Monochrome skin and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About: MPInstaller DE
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local extensions - update checker Package features: - all MP files like plugins, skins, tv logos, may update mp itself but newer tried - post setup option like run mp or configuration, configure a plugin...
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I like this skin a lot .It's not harsh on the eyes plus good contrast for album art thumbs.I want to continue using it for new version of MP. Will there be a update version of BlueTwo Dark Metal skin ?(4:3)...
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I...
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A wintv plugin! DE
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible, does MP run slowly.
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible...
Hello! a just wondering if someboby can help me whit (english..:ooops: )to do a plugin so i can use wintv and see my tv from...
Replies
Views
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
aMPed (4:3) - MediaPortal Forum
What is a good skin like StreamedMP, but in 4:3 ? It needs to support MP TV-Series and Moving Pictures. The dark pro look would...
Replies
Views
I add some error handing to check the xml file, but if the file contain invalid character the online list still not be loaded. THX chemeli
I add some error handing to check the xml file, but if the file contain invalid character the online list still not be loaded...
I am getting an error whenever I try and use the MediaPortal Extension Installer. It seems like it only happens when the installer...
Replies
Views
Now if save a project the files path are stored with relative paths
Now if save a project the files path are stored with relative paths
Replies
Views
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything is already on board :-) But what I couldn't see is any title name or number or any other hint that is dispayed when I have several .iso files in a folder. Please see attached screenshot. Have I done...
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything...
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom