Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (9 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Replies
Views
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to the skin folder by default as I created a new skin project, of course this makes sense, but how do I change it's install location so it installs into the themes folder of an existing skin? Manually trying...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the packager so I can find the problem myself? Situation will surely become a bit complicated if I have to bother you before each update. :-) br Daniel
Thanks, i will send them after the weekend when I am back at my other pc. I assume there is no documentation on how to use the...
Hi I am trying to create an MPI for my new plugin. Everything looks fine in the MPI packager gui, I build the mpi and run it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no problem and everything is running as expected. But the skin also needs some modifications to the weather folder --> weather\128x128 The following steps should be made from the installer: 1. Make a backup...
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no...
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP puzzle DE
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win 7 - Found Streamed MP then clicked Modify - This allows you to reconfigure it ,once done it will reload Streamed MP - including the new images that I created ( there must be a cache somewhere for the...
OK, I've finally figured out how to change them - I had to go to the " Add and remove programmes" part of the control panel in Win...
Hi, I'm trying to replace some images with my own within StreamedMP skin, I've changed most of the backgrounds but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Release notes DE
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is right in this window the BT W shoud appear two times, first time whit small letter second time capitalized. Some body can confirm that ?
I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is...
Lately, I'm getting some complaints about files not being copied to BT Wide (the TVGemist plugin). Can this be caused by the fact...
Replies
Views
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
I'm trying to compile a plugin and I only have one skin for now, I want this skin component to be applied to any skin package the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Updating Old Skins DE
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Related_Changes Chuck
you can start here in the wiki for interversion skin changes ... there is a lot to digest...
Not a pro at this skinning thing but I started a skin back around MP 1.0.x.x and of course it's outdated now. What changes do you...
Replies
Views
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a mandatory in the future for plugins.
mpi.t-m.com is used for testing only (so as the online updater), it will be merged for the 0.2.3 final. The format will be a...
Why is it that these two lists (File Repository) do NOT contain the same files...
Replies
Views
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP up so that when I double click on one of my ripped Blu-Ray iso files MP automatically mounts the image using Virtual Clone Drive and PowerDVD 7.3 opens up...what I was wondering is this: is there any way to...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for in the installer, because at the moment my installer detects all skins... but i have only created skin files for blue3. thanks in advance
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Replies
Views
Done
Done
It would be a good idea to set a minimum Width\Height for your dialog so your right aligned controls 'Filter,View,Close' dont...
Replies
Views
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Hi, Recently i have installed RadioTime on MP1 and works just fine :) . I am using StreamdMP skin which is great! Now,my question...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creation date DE
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when compiling the mpi package. If it is empty atm. in MPinstaller is displayed as DateTime.Min. Thx regards chefkoch
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Label Scaling DE
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start MediaPortal - all of the labels are re-sized and it looks awful. I've been searching the forum for a means to turn-off the scaling - but I haven't found anything. Is there a way to stop the scaling...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
Replies
Views
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
Replies
Views
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is possivel in the filmstrip to rotate the thumb but put the center of the rotate the thumb position and not the filmstrip position Tanks
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and TV (THX Dadeo for your input by the way) so when I for example want to display the senderlogo when TV is running it is going to stay there when a Video is playing. I tried with several combinatinations of...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
Replies
Views
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\V2 is perfect - thanks PD :)
Just a quick question really - where is the MPEI cache located (path please) For some reason, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed...
Replies
Views
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to check what is going on when installing / uninstalling it with MPEI and how to improve the scripts that start and stop the tvservice. How can I verify that a configured script is really running in MPEI? Is...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I get the feeling it is much slower than Titan that I used before. Or are there settings you could tweak to speed it up? Thanks Bert
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the settings for it.
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file. ( For change file about Remote)
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Replies
Views
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the hover_xxx.png files with the old comicfigures-png files to preserve the old look. Everything works fine and looks nice! Only one problem is when i am using the Basic Homesreen instaed of the classic one...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video with a monochrome and transparent version of their logo or name. I know how to do shadows but failed making fonts transparent with the alpha hex value. So is there a way to have transparent text or fonts in...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision HD 3.1 with Mediaportal 1.1.0 in Windows 7 x86. I have tryed to change the horizontal desplacement speed but unsuccessfully. What solution do you have? Thanks
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom