StreamedMP (16 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/ Every Translator has to do the following: Register an account at Transifex.com Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above) a) If your language team already exists, click on it and...
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/...
Hi, Thanks to all those who helped last time we asked and we would like your assistance again with some translations. All...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Patches DE
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped working. Various other posts directed me to change server ports, but without success. After reading this post, i disabled World Weather and everything works perefectly. World weather does not play nice...
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped...
You may have noticed something new in the skin today pulsing in the top left hand corner of the skin. This is our Skin Update...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the default skin may be included as part of the release version. Modifications can range from new or tweaked layouts to new graphics, feel free to post anything that you feel will benefit other users...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have either, this is where you should be heading. Before you head over there though, please read through this guide as it will help you become more familiar with our process. To begin with, to report a bug or a...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
Replies
Views
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos. When i have some funds in again i will for sure donate Regards, HTPCSStill need a new youtube for my current release. You up for it. Regards, HTPCS
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos...
Hello, here are some background I prepared. I think they look quite good, especially with the vertikal menu. Feel free to use...
Replies
Views
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is always decoy to download some other crap you don't want...
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.6 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP 3.2.1 [04 Nov 2017] (1 Viewer) DE
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
StreamedMP skin is compatible for MediaPortal v1.7 - 1.18. Future versions may also be supported but not all features available...
Replies
Views
As Ltfearme said there isnt much we can do, we will have an updated skin release soon. What i have done with that issue is that the info needs to be in the same place for graphical filmstrip and graphical banners so i have made that change. The big problem is that after you have watched an episode. the season cover and info will show...
As Ltfearme said there isnt much we can do, we will have an updated skin release soon. What i have done with that issue is that the...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem, it seems "Moving Pictures" is too long a text for the highlighted label. I personally use "Mov Pic" and works great, try changing at the basichome generator...
I had the same problem, it seems "Moving Pictures" is too long a text for the highlighted label. I personally use "Mov Pic" and...
Current Release v0.1.167 Well you can all leave you F5 buttons alone now because here it is, the first release of Streamed MP...
Replies
Views
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Hi All, Just wondering - I was looking at the folder structure for MPStreamed and noticed that there's folder's for each of the...
Replies
Views
This thread is now closed, to see updated instructions about Posting MODS or BUGFixes see this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/community-mods-big-fixes-89611/
This thread is now closed, to see updated instructions about Posting MODS or BUGFixes see this thread...
If anyone has any modifications to Streamed MP, I encourage you to post them in this thread. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
No idea on my error?
No idea on my error?
Current Release v0.2.215 Ok the next release of StreamedMP is here. This release is mainly bug fixes, there is also a new tvseries...
Replies
Views
Thanks emphatic, there will also be control visibility issues when first entering the tvseries plugin and also when finishing playback of an episode.
Thanks emphatic, there will also be control visibility issues when first entering the tvseries plugin and also when finishing...
Current Release v0.2.219 Sorry about the previous issue with the installer - This version will require the removal of the...
Replies
Views
I've just gone a bit OCD on the Issue Tracker, but posting this here as it must be a setting on my system - rather than a skin issue: Entering Music - default view is Album Artists, not grouped into letters, in list view. Randomly 10cc's text is written in yellow as if they are playing, however, nothing is playing and no other...
I've just gone a bit OCD on the Issue Tracker, but posting this here as it must be a setting on my system - rather than a skin...
I've just gone a bit OCD on the Issue Tracker, but posting this here as it must be a setting on my system - rather than a skin...
Replies
Views
If someone fixes up the skins to really work with StreamedMP I'd be more than happy to include them in the setup of our next release.
If someone fixes up the skins to really work with StreamedMP I'd be more than happy to include them in the setup of our next release.
I patiently await the release where StreamedMP will support ForTheRecord "out-of-the-box". Until that, has anyone been able to...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! I've patched my system and the crash doesn't occur anymore! Sweet :D:thx:
Thank you very much! I've patched my system and the crash doesn't occur anymore! Sweet :D:thx:
Hi, Every so often I find that MP will freeze on the home screen. I have to force quit and relaunch. Am not sure if this is RC4 or...
Replies
Views
Figured out my issue.. I had a mish mosh of plugins that was corrupting this.. after a full re-install.. no issues.. thanks I believe in my quest to get MP to work with Virtual CloneDrive the Core.dll and WindowsPlugin.dll were most likely incompatible. I was using a plugin by Media Slayer which forces you to replace the core.dll...
Figured out my issue.. I had a mish mosh of plugins that was corrupting this.. after a full re-install.. no issues.. thanks I...
Looks nice but buttons at the top dont make sense... Used the editor and see no difference when making changes.. what else? Whats...
Replies
Views
Thank you for pointing out my errors. All is good now but i did not have to read the manuals again...a good friend just like you pointed me the right direction. FRESH BASIC INSTALL OF EVERYTHING.
Thank you for pointing out my errors. All is good now but i did not have to read the manuals again...a good friend just like...
My setup - MediaPortal_1.0_RC4 - windows vista ultimate (fully patched up) - no tv plugins - moving-pictures-0.6.2 -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv Series problem DE
I got this error when I did not do the following. 1. Clear the cache. Once you install StreamedMP for the first time and then notice your problem, the cache is alerady there. For vista this is under ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\StreamedMP 2. I had to delete my rules under MP-TV Series Media Portal Display...
I got this error when I did not do the following. 1. Clear the cache. Once you install StreamedMP for the first time and then...
Hi Have just installed the new version of streamedmp and have this problem in tv series was working fine in the previous version...
Replies
Views
We just show selected item label to use more screen real-estate.
We just show selected item label to use more screen real-estate.
Hi there, First, I have to say that this skin is fantastic, coolest look to a media center I've seen and the price can't be beat...
Replies
Views
When is the new release expected?
When is the new release expected?
Hi, I have been using StreamedMP since the first official release. I'm currently running the SVN r249 version of this skin and I...
Replies
Views
thanks for the reply. Nope - no buttons on there. Where can I find the updated version you mentioned in yr post?
thanks for the reply. Nope - no buttons on there. Where can I find the updated version you mentioned in yr post?
I cant seem to figure out how to skip forward days using remote in tvguide. For example, if I want to go to guide data for 2 or...
Replies
Views
OK mate thanks for that
OK mate thanks for that
Hi As above when going to Radio Guide is saying StreamedMPmyradioguide.xml is missing and sure enough it is missing :oops:
Replies
Views
:)
:)
new install and i cant get this plugin correctly configured. if i select series view or season view in graphical i dont see any...
Replies
Views
I wonder what the ratio of MediaPortal users with a mouse is to the users with a remote. Surely this isn't important while deciding what's important in an app like this. Silliness aside, just use Home instead of Basic Home or MediaStream skin. Emph
I wonder what the ratio of MediaPortal users with a mouse is to the users with a remote. Surely this isn't important while deciding...
Having a few users report that when using a mouse on the Basichome Screen they are just getting black screen. This is because...
Replies
Views
Top Man.......
Top Man.......
I've been browsing forums for xmls to use with my emulators, theres a couple of em posted on forums. But not having any luck with...
Replies
Views
thanks.. that solved it. I was trying to figure out how to get this from my remote. I had a button mapped to "right mouse click", but that was always going back to the previous menu. Mapping to "display context menu for currently selected item" (aka F9) worked.
thanks.. that solved it. I was trying to figure out how to get this from my remote. I had a button mapped to "right mouse click"...
With Moving Pictures & StreamedMP; how do I get to the menu that allows me to change the view (list, icons, large icons, film...
Replies
Views
Thanks v Much, I managed to solve the problem, just had to enable it and DL via the GUI. Looks awesome! Thanks for your help. One enhancement I would suggest, when you enter the My TV series or Moving Pctures it loads that one first, I find that when I enter the moving pictures or My TV series it starts with the cinema...
Thanks v Much, I managed to solve the problem, just had to enable it and DL via the GUI. Looks awesome! Thanks for your...
Hi All, First thing I have to say is that this skin is awesome, I have used Xface for the last 6 months and you guys have done...
Replies
Views
Hi that's great i will try it tomorrow... Großes Merci und Danke :D (i don't know how i should it call in english :ooops: )
Hi that's great i will try it tomorrow... Großes Merci und Danke :D (i don't know how i should it call in english :ooops: )
Hi, is there any solution to use StreamdMP with this little great toll MySleeptimer...
Replies
Views
The thumbs is too tight together, anyway i managed to fix it with a older version of movingpictures.common.facade.xml but the thumbnail view is pretty messed up, look at attached pic. thumbs should be lower down so rating/tagline and other info is visible! i also attached a pic of how my filmstrip is now (looks nice!)
The thumbs is too tight together, anyway i managed to fix it with a older version of movingpictures.common.facade.xml but the...
Hi, i just tried out streamed mp and i just love it! looks gr8 anyway.. having some trouble with the moving picture skin im...
Replies
Views
Yeah - I just fixed it. Here's the local thread capturing this issue with the solution. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/media-importer-most-video-files-have-no-results-possible-matches-50087/index2.html
Yeah - I just fixed it. Here's the local thread capturing this issue with the solution...
Hi - thanks very much for all your hard work first with MediaPortal this fantastic Streamed MP skin! 95% of all features work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV EPG DE
And you weren't kidding :D Seems to work ok but just a functional issue i think, to get to the scroll buttons top left you need to scroll to the far left of the EPG ie on the channel names and be at the top of the list and press up to be able to highlight them. Is there an easier way of getting to them rather than scrolling...
And you weren't kidding :D Seems to work ok but just a functional issue i think, to get to the scroll buttons top left you need...
Hi Not sure if I am missing anything, but is there a way in the tv guide in streamedmp to jump a day ahead rather than having to...
Replies
Views
The images button has been fixed for the next official release too. streamedmp - Google Code Issue 91 maybe you can add the 5-day details to the issue tracker so it can be included in the official release.
The images button has been fixed for the next official release too. streamedmp - Google Code Issue 91 maybe you can add the...
Hi together! I like the weather layout from stream MP. But I miss the possibility, to choose the detail information for each of...
Replies
Views
Some more info: This only happens when I escape from an .iso movie. (I use dameon tools lite). I do not have this issue when playing back .mkv movies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Bryan
Some more info: This only happens when I escape from an .iso movie. (I use dameon tools lite). I do not have this issue when...
Instead of starting a new thread for each little thing I am having trouble with I am going to list some of the problems I am having...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font size DE
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who does not read! :)
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who...
Hi thanks for the skin I like it but can not change the font size. Tried editing the fonts.xml and reference.xml did not change the...
Replies
Views
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
You can Uninstal then install or you can upgrade...your choice.
Current Release v0.3.270 Ok since Mediaportal 1.0 is here we thought we should have another release of Streamed MP so here it is...
Replies
Views
Not strictly a bug, although the basic Blue skins do it natively - lets call it an enhancement request ;) I have a VFD which I use via MiniDisplay and have a lot working as I want it, however the BasicHome screen isn't to my liking at this point. Activating the Property Browser shows that BasicHome is known as the window...
Not strictly a bug, although the basic Blue skins do it natively - lets call it an enhancement request ;) I have a VFD which I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom